Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soya sauce 😩😩😩 I just can’t!
And anyone who cooks fish to buggery like that cannot cook! 🤢
The salmon could have been chucked in at the end, it only takes minutes to cook!

Did anyone notice, she opened the salmon and with her oily salmony hand🤣 she tucked her hair behind her ear? It’s exactly what she did last time she showed us her salmon mushy meal🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I honestly think she has some kind of spending problem. Her solution to everything is to just throw money at it. I'm sure those boys had enough toys before their holiday to Florida to get through this lockdown. She just can't help herself - always has to have the next thing straight away. So materialistic. My bro in laws ex was like that, my best friend is like that (and I have to work really hard to stay friends with her some weeks)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No I won’t be using your affiliate link to buy stuff from amazon! It isn’t much but it all goes on the boys!!!! Hello three children here yes 3 not 2, 3 so please please swipe my link so I can get money for doing nothing!

Reactions: 23
Oh look an amazon shop link🤦🏻‍♀️ stop encouraging people to buy!! Ffs if she needs the money that bad for the boys, she should go and get a proper job and support her community.

Reactions: 27
Oh look an amazon shop link🤦🏻‍♀️ stop encouraging people to buy!! Ffs if she needs the money that bad for the boys, she should go and get a proper job and support her community.
Asda, Tesco and Sainsbury’s looking for delivery drivers!

Reactions: 8
Toe gonna get ya!!

I mentioned that on here the other day! If a BA pilot can do it to support his family then I’m sure fopps can
Certainly one of them could do it. My husband is a key worker but I can guarantee if he’d been laid off he’d have been straight down there.... not entirely selflessly, he does like to help, but also for his own boredom!

Reactions: 11
'thank you to everyone who uses the link it isn't much but it adds up' duck off I wouldn't give you a spare penny! What makes you think you can tell people to order through a link just so you get paid duck off an get a real job like the rest of you scrounging bint! And no it doesn't go on the boys it goes on your crappy £500 trainers trying to be 19 still!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How much tit does she buy on amazon!

Recent purchases! Wtf would you want raffle tickets for! And how many hair products & here still looks tit!!!
Has she really got herself Mrs hinchs book? I genuinely think she has a shopping problem. Stop spending fopps! I bet if she went through her house and used up some of the products she already has she wouldn't need to spend for months....

Reactions: 15
She may tried to have redeemed herself on Monday, but by Wednesday back to her own greedy, selfish ways! So much unnecessary purchases have obviously been made, and now encouraging others to do the same! She beggars belief she really does. Does she not know how many people she is putting at risk? I have responded to her story and expect to be swiftly blocked!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has she really got herself Mrs hinchs book? I genuinely think she has a shopping problem. Stop spending fopps! I bet of she went through her house and used up some of the products she already has she wouldn't need to spend for months....
It’s the £32 on raffle tickets I’m baffled by!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Surely a lot of that stuff can be bought in one trip to a big supermarket when you go to get your food.

Reactions: 10
It’s the £32 on raffle tickets I’m baffled by!!!!
Id love to know what they are for! And I'm sure you can get a book of raffle tickets for a pound so how many has she purchased for that price? I'd message and ask but she'd probably block me and I'm already on account two because she blocked my first account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Id love to know what they are for! And I'm sure you can get a book of raffle tickets for a pound so how many has she purchased for that price? I'd message and ask but she'd probably block me and I'm already on account two because she blocked my first account 😂
I don’t want to say what I think they are for as she reads on here and I don’t want to give her ideas!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The salmon could have been chucked in at the end, it only takes minutes to cook!

Did anyone notice, she opened the salmon and with her oily salmony hand🤣 she tucked her hair behind her ear? It’s exactly what she did last time she showed us her salmon mushy meal🤢
Bet deux tits loved snuggling up for cuddles with that fishy head on Friday then 😂😷🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet the raffle tickets are from her SW consultant days although why she spends that much on them is baffling 🙃

Reactions: 13
I'm disgusted that she has bought the boys that kitchen and the table and chairs. Why can she not see that she is putting people at risk by ordering this unnecessary stuff?? It's not like the boys were asking for this stuff, surely it could have waited until this is over?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.