Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the size of those shoes on Lawson no wonder he is falling over they are massive does she just bloody guess
She doesn't even care when he falls, there's no "oh dear Lawson, up you get darling" etc, she just doesn't interact 🙈 is it just me?!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She doesn't even care when he falls, there's no "oh dear Lawson, up you get darling" etc, she just doesn't interact 🙈 is it just me?!
She’s probably thinking she could send it into “you’ve been framed” and make £250 off him. She should have just called the kids Pound and Dollar (or Pence and Cents 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No it isn’t just you she has no interest in poor Lawson at all and he is the one I would take to if I knew them. she is making a rod for her own back with the blatant favouritism

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't know what I find funnier, the "food" list, the fact she hasn't said she gets called Mummy 🤷🏼‍♀️ or that she's tagged Chelsea 🤣🤣🤣
Or the 'where I live now' well we all know that one from things she has said and done in the past on SM, maybe she's not keen on the pram saga turning up on Spotted Wellesbourne Revived Facebook Page which is actually full of charity posts 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She got that from fb. She asked yday on fb if anyone was selling one
So she is going out collecting stuff from peoples houses when we are on a lockdown and only supposed to go out for essentials?
I hope she's thoroughly cleaned it, or maybe she is not aware that Covid 19 can live on surfaces for several days?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So she is going out collecting stuff from peoples houses when we are on a lockdown and only supposed to go out for essentials?
I hope she's thoroughly cleaned it, or maybe she is not aware that Covid 19 can live on surfaces for several days?
Exactly this. I can’t fathom how intent she is on buying and selling at this time. She needs her head looked at, honestly

Reactions: 17
My severe dislike for this woman grows daily..... she's a hideous excuse of a mother... who doesn't even think of herself as a mother if her 'game' is anything to go on ! To call toast a treat is bleeping disgusting - some kids are lucky to even get toast..... let alone call it a treat..... that picture and her simpering post is full of tit - the picture is not recent her roots will be out of control by now ! The fact Lawson can't be arsed with her shows how little attention she gives him - no sympathy when he falls but bigging up Faverson as Deux Chebs pushes him round and oh yeah eye spy yet more new toys... I cannot stand this woman she's a bleeping disgrace and I for one would love to see them come crashing down on their arses.......

Reactions: 33
Thought this as well! If either of mine even stumble it's like OOPSIE DAISIES HERE WE GO(please don't cry please) etc etc. She doesn't have a maternal (or moral) bone in her body.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She’s stereotypes those boys so much!
“Oh there’s always lots of balls around when you have TWO boys”
Actually Fopps. I have TWO girls and our garden is full of balls and shock horror a 6ft goalie net 😵 Stop with the stereotyping 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Poor Lawson, those shoes are far too big! He's so unsteady and falls over because of them, how can she not see that?! Even when he sits and is pointing to them, he clearly wants them off. Take the phone away and pay attention 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don't understand why they need to be so dolled up for being outside in their own garden? Take the shoes off and let them run around. I get that it's a building site at the minute but there's an area for them to be in so let them enjoy the grass and mud,its good for them to be exposed to it!

Reactions: 22
Actually Fopps. I have TWO girls and our garden is full of balls and shock horror a 6ft goalie net 😵 Stop with the stereotyping 🙄
I actually think she was trying to make a sexual innuendo or maybe it's just me 🤷🏻‍♀️ She's always been like that, sure there was something mentioned about a sex toy reference a few threads ago. She's vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I came on to say the exact same thing, does she think girls don’t play with balls?
She’s an odd one!

Reactions: 16
Wow toast as a treat... mine have it most days 😂
But was it on healthy extra b bread and was the spead synned?

10 pages caught up on! Wow, just wow I have no words for her. Her time away last week taught her absolutely nothing! She is still as vile and as selfish as ever.
Do we all remember the staged chocolate picture at Christmas? Will we get an Easter egg one tomorrow, no way are we going to see those poor boys tucking into an egg!
Sharing one of course and a kinder egg at that, less syns than a full sized one and she will probably tell Lawson off for not building the little toy correctly

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.