Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be really embarrassing for him as he seems to be very professional with his SM work and takes it very seriously and he actually is an 'expert' in what he does unlike Fopperbollocks who thinks she is an 'expert' in everything !! :rolleyes: (n)

Anybody have any idea why she kept refering to her SM as work then very recently it's now referred to as 'a hobby' again ??!!
I think that’s because she’s getting called out and decided that if she denies she an influencer people will just turn the other cheek and not pull her up on her codes and ads after all she’s just a first time mummy with a hobby ... you know a hobby that makes her money 😉

Reactions: 11
She is definitely building up to a lilandlife style “everyone is so mean to me” post so she can get loads of arse licking and then not feel bad about telling us all the polyester tit she’s bought off Asos and plastic tat from amazon...I predict it’ll be posted about 8pm tonight... who’s up for a sweepstake on the time?!!
8pm yes, how dare The Queen get all the attention 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Fopps god awful fashion page will have second wind? Times are hard an all that. If we all end up living like something out of Mad Max I'm sure one of her polyester numbers will come in handy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thick witch is probably trying to back date a tax return, she’s only got fifteen days to submit it or she loses out being able to claim the government support.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I oscillate with Prikki; genuine empathy for her struggle with motherhood, matched with total horror over her prioritisation of material things and the adulation of strangers, over her familys’ wellbeing.

The irony is that many of us have walked her road (struggling with motherhood and the transition from ‘career’ to ‘Mum’) and relate wholeheartedly with everything that we know she is experiencing. The fact that she either refuses to acknowledge this struggle, or is ignorant enough to not even recognise it, is a source of frustration or anger for the more...erm...sophisticated of us watching on.

I don’t know the answer. She is the probably the only SM person on tattle that I CANNOT decide whether to hate or feel sorry for.

On one hand, she posts a crap ad and I’m like...urghhh TWUNT 😜...and then the next post I see her playing with the boys and ai’m like MAAAAN YOU DON’T GET IT GET HELP 😟

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I oscillate with Prikki; genuine empathy for her struggle with motherhood, and a distaste for her prioritisation of material things and the adulation of strangers over her familys’ wellbeing.

The irony is that many of us have walked her road (struggling with motherhood and the transition from ‘career’ to ‘Mum’) and relate wholeheartedly with everything that we know she is experiencing. The fact that she either refuses to acknowledge this struggle, or is ignorant enough to not even recognise it, is a source of frustration or anger for the more...erm...sophisticated of us watching on.

I don’t know the answer. She is the probably the only SM person on tattle that I CANNOT decide whether to hate or feel sorry for.

On one hand, she posts a crap ad and I’m like...urghhh TWUNT 😜...and then the next post I see her playing with the boys and ai’m like MAAAAN YOU DON’T GET IT GET HELP 😟
I get this to a certain extent, especially when you’ve struggled with PND and see so many alarm bells ringing for her, however the thing that makes me lose any sort of respect or sympathy for her is how she treats others.

There is battling with your own demons, and then there’s just generally being a head to people and she’s just a head and always has been. She’s been a mean girl since school, isn’t well liked with people she’s worked with, doesn’t appear to have any sort of real, meaningful friendship and it’s plain to see why. She berates and belittles people, lies through her teeth then when people dare to challenge her she turns on the waterworks and makes herself the victim. Everything is about her, and when she thinks it’s not she’ll find a way to spin it so it is.

She has some serious, deep-rooted problems and while the human in me will never wish harm on anyone else, I won’t sympathise with people who will do absolutely anything for their own personal gain no matter how it hurts others. She’s been told by hundreds of followers how she can help her boys develop and she refuses point blank to do anything other than what suits her. The way she “parents” is a disgrace and she needs to take a long bleeping hard look at herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
And the irony is that I am an eternal optimist and always hope that she’ll come back acknowledging that she is only human and has work to do on her own happiness and well-being (and the development of the boys) , but then she ALWAYS comes back like an even bigger dick version of herself and I’m like..,maaaaaannnnnnn...why do you have to be such a dick? 😂 I never learn!

I get this to a certain extent, especially when you’ve struggled with PND and see so many alarm bells ringing for her, however the thing that makes me lose any sort of respect or sympathy for her is how she treats others.

There is battling with your own demons, and then there’s just generally being a head to people and she’s just a head and always has been. She’s been a mean girl since school, isn’t well liked with people she’s worked with, doesn’t appear to have any sort of real, meaningful friendship and it’s plain to see why. She berates and belittles people, lies through her teeth then when people dare to challenge her she turns on the waterworks and makes herself the victim. Everything is about her, and when she thinks it’s not she’ll find a way to spin it so it is.

She has some serious, deep-rooted problems and while the human in me will never wish harm on anyone else, I won’t sympathise with people who will do absolutely anything for their own personal gain no matter how it hurts others. She’s been told by hundreds of followers how she can help her boys develop and she refuses point blank to do anything other than what suits her. The way she “parents” is a disgrace and she needs to take a long bleeping hard look at herself.

Reactions: 19

Yes you’re right, she has always been all those things. I think people overlooked it for a while because of her fertility struggles. But that’s over and done with, she’s got two children, and now she’s back to usual

Reactions: 16
I oscillate with Prikki; genuine empathy for her struggle with motherhood, matched with total horror over her prioritisation of material things and the adulation of strangers, over her familys’ wellbeing.

I think that ship for me with Prikki sailed long ago. I used to think she was just a head who liked sparkly black/grey things and had gone a bit wrong in life, but now we know how ugly she truly is. She's said/done too many things to make me feel she is possible of redeeming herself and her cuntiness will always outshine any other qualities for me I'm afraid. The way she treats her parents like the hired help,puts herself and wants at the front in her life and how she has a favourite son disgusts me.

I also wonder how long she'd stick around Chris if he lost all his money (we may get to see).. too many people have popped up and said what an absolute asshole she is too in IRL. I do think she has PND but I think even without it she would still be a complete and utter car crash of a mother. Didn't mean that to turn into an essay then 😂

Reactions: 27
I think that ship for me with Prikki sailed long ago. I used to think she was just a head who liked sparkly black/grey things and had gone a bit wrong in life, but now we know how ugly she truly is. She's said/done too many things to make me feel she is possible of redeeming herself and her cuntiness will always outshine any other qualities for me I'm afraid. The way she treats her parents like the hired help,puts herself and wants at the front in her life and how she has a favourite son disgusts me.

I also wonder how long she'd stick around Chris if he lost all his money (we may get to see).. too many people have popped up and said what an absolute asshole she is too in IRL. I do think she has PND but I think even without it she would still be a complete and utter car crash of a mother. Didn't mean that to turn into an essay then 😂
She will probably be the next scandalous one to bed Wayne Rooney after Chris has lost all of his money... After all we all know how Fopps likes to be featured in the Sun. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
There's nothing she could do now to make me change my opinion of her now. She's vile to the core.

Even if she were to hold her hands up and apologise for all the tit she's done, said and lied about, I still wouldn't take it at face value - it would just be another calculated staged performance in an attempt to save her ass and dolla.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Am really intrigued by the silence. 🤔 most unlike ole Foppsy 😬 Just marking my place for when she comes back and you all let me know 😂👍 stay safe everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have (probably temporarily) deleted my Instagram with the hopes of reading a book instead of mindless scrolling through fuckers I really don't care about and be faced with AD AD ADevery 5 seconds.

My Instagram is 90% people I don't know, why do we care? I find myself lusting after their nice houses, holidays, bodies and general lifestyle. (not Fopps before she creams herself). Definitely reevaluating during this crisis and what's important - insta wankers definitely don't make the cut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I have (probably temporarily) deleted my Instagram with the hopes of reading a book instead of mindless scrolling through fuckers I really don't care about and be faced with AD AD ADevery 5 seconds.

My Instagram is 90% people I don't know, why do we care? I find myself lusting after their nice houses, holidays, bodies and general lifestyle. (not Fopps before she creams herself). Definitely reevaluating during this crisis and what's important - insta wankers definitely don't make the cut.
Totally agree, @RumNCoke I recently had a bit of an instagram purge and now my feed is almost solely people I actually know. Who aren't twats! And aren't trying to sell me something. Or show off gifted stuff (Prikki's "I'll #ADasgifted" :rolleyes:) Instead they are my friends who I can't see at the moment. I follow maybe three 'home ed'/'home activities with the kids' type accounts for inspiration as I now need to fit entertaining and schooling my children around my full time job (that's right Prikki, some of us have lots more tit to be dealing with instead of a crappy hobbyjob and two children who sleep most of the day and don't need schooling or particularly enriching activities).

Reactions: 17
Fopps has liked brummy mummys latest post, can't see if she has commented but she's liked it

Reactions: 9
i must say it is VERY VERY VERY refreshing not having Fopps sharing her ridiculous trash essays on instagram of her trying to convince herself that she is right about how she does things. most people put max 3/4 sentences on FB or instagram and that is enough...for Fopps only a few hundred sentences will do.

i cant get over how stupid she is that she was going out when she was supposed to be in self-isolation. (FOPPS FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME...the exercise allowance is for the people that are NOT self-isolating).

Reactions: 20
i must say it is VERY VERY VERY refreshing not having Fopps sharing her ridiculous trash essays on instagram of her trying to convince herself that she is right about how she does things. most people put max 3/4 sentences on FB or instagram and that is enough...for Fopps only a few hundred sentences will do.

i cant get over how stupid she is that she was going out when she was supposed to be in self-isolation. (FOPPS FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME...the exercise allowance is for the people that are NOT self-isolating).
Not that I'm defending her but if you are self isolating then you can go outside for exercise

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not that I'm defending her but if you are self isolating then you can go outside for exercise
I am helping a family that live behind me who are self-isolating and they have all been told by the foreign office upon their repatriation they aren't allowed out to shop or exercise because they have returned from abroad.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.