Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone had commented on another post that they were jealous of how often she shops as they were a single parent on low income. Fopp replied something along the lines of ‘ahhh hun! I’d send you some of my stuff when I have a clear out if you were my size!’

I was gobsmacked! Patronising or what.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
See every other YouTuber or ‘influencer’ I watch seems to be now focusing more on sustainability and not doing so many hauls. So much focus now on our responsibility to the environment and fast fashion in particular - places like fopps fave primark - have a huge impact on this! Wonder if she has even thought about any of this for a single second? I’ll take a guess at no!
It's a no from Fopp....

I saw someone had commented on another post that they were jealous of how often she shops as they were a single parent on low income. Fopp replied something along the lines of ‘ahhh hun! I’d send you some of my stuff when I have a clear out if you were my size!’

I was gobsmacked! Patronising or what.
What a complete wagon she is for saying that to one of her loyal sheep.... follower probably said "don't worry Hun I'm happy wearing castoffs so send them my way when I get to a slim size 8...."🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I think she does so much shopping because she's trying to fill a void in her life. Sadly, I don't think she's happy and I don't think any amount of spending money will ever make her truly happy. If those babies don't make her happy nothing will.

Reactions: 17
I think she does so much shopping because she's trying to fill a void in her life. Sadly, I don't think she's happy and I don't think any amount of spending money will ever make her truly happy. If those babies don't make her happy nothing will.
Think she'd prefers the adulation of strangers....just saying as she certainly spends more time entertaining us....

Reactions: 6
If shopping and babies don’t mix now, when they are placid and immobile....she has the biggest shock coming!!! Even her 20 minute shopping trips will go out of the window 🤣🤣

On a more serious note, when will these vloggers be made accountable? The amount of shopping and hauls they do are disgusting. They make take some back, but the sheep won’t see that, they also won’t see them use/wear half of the purchases. It’s about time they cracked down on it all, as a country we are supposed to be taking the environment seriously. Does she not give a tit about the world her boys have to grow up in! Seriously, you don’t need to do shopping hauls every other week!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If shopping and babies don’t mix now, when they are placid and immobile....she has the biggest shock coming!!! Even her 20 minute shopping trips will go out of the window 🤣🤣

On a more serious note, when will these vloggers be made accountable? The amount of shopping and hauls they do are disgusting. They make take some back, but the sheep won’t see that, they also won’t see them use/wear half of the purchases. It’s about time they cracked down on it all, as a country we are supposed to be taking the environment seriously. Does she not give a tit about the world her boys have to grow up in! Seriously, you don’t need to do shopping hauls every other week!! 😡
Someone else pulled her up on her latest post, and her reasoning was that she ‘used to be a lot bigger’ so now enjoys it. “Food and shopping is a passion and I love it”... If you can call half of Primark and a mug cake a passion 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See every other YouTuber or ‘influencer’ I watch seems to be now focusing more on sustainability and not doing so many hauls. So much focus now on our responsibility to the environment and fast fashion in particular - places like fopps fave primark - have a huge impact on this! Wonder if she has even thought about any of this for a single second? I’ll take a guess at no!
Someone asked her this a few weeks ago and she said she wasn't aware that it was bad for the environment 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone else pulled her up on her latest post, and her reasoning was that she ‘used to be a lot bigger’ so now enjoys it. “Food and shopping is a passion and I love it”... If you can call half of Primark and a mug cake a passion 🙄
"Used to be a lot bigger". I don't really think you can still use that after 17 years!! Yeah primarni, a mug cake and a dry potato is hardly a passion is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to educate herself, her food look dry and rank and always the same colour 😂. You only need so many clothes, the excuses are pathetic!! Even taking them back is bad for the environment! Her consumerism is ridiculous.

And food floor pictures today, least hers is down there too! And eating together? Wow, somebody has been reading here 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I personally can’t wait to see her go on holiday with the twins. She’s going to tell us how hard it is with twins cause she has twins you know! How it’s not the same but wouldn’t change it! I wonder how many times she will snap at Chris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I personally can’t wait to see her go on holiday with the twins. She’s going to tell us how hard it is with twins cause she has twins you know! How it’s not the same but wouldn’t change it! I wonder how many times she will snap at Chris 😂
She’s bring her parents along to for help!

I bet they go away with her mum aka unpaid nanny.

Yep they’re taking both sets of grandparents which I bet makes for at least one night where her and super fit hubbs go on ‘date night’ for some ‘us time’ because they just don’t get it anymore having twins because they have twins and it’s so hard. But she won’t have dessert, she’ll just post a picture of Chris’s and make some kind of ‘obviously this isn’t mine!’ comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep they’re taking both sets of grandparents which I bet makes for at least one night where her and super fit hubbs go on ‘date night’ for some ‘us time’ because they just don’t get it anymore having twins because they have twins and it’s so hard. But she won’t have dessert, she’ll just post a picture of Chris’s and make some kind of ‘obviously this isn’t mine!’ comment.
God you’ve hit the nail on the head. Imagine being so bleeping boring and rigid with your diet - yes fopps it IS a diet as much as you claim it’s not - that you can’t even let loose and have an ice cream on holiday!

Reactions: 10
"Used to be a lot bigger". I don't really think you can still use that after 17 years!! Yeah primarni, a mug cake and a dry potato is hardly a passion is it?!
Hang on she has a Gucci belt, trainers AND a changing bag so she clearly loves shopping!!! The primarnie is just for us plebs....

Seriously?! I mean I knew she was dense but come on
She has a degree you know....

And she will sniff Rat boys chips as her diet is so rigid and there's alot of sacrifices to be made to be slimmer than you were before you had twins #blessed - 2 boys you know! @Salmonshirt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And she'll play the "what would you have for pudding game" with the menu like that's the most fun thing to do when you go out 🙄

If they are away for for a full week I reckon they'll be 4 date nights at least....each set of grandparents will have them at least twice 😂 although I'm surprised she's taking rat boys parents as she never comes across on her posts as though she likes them much to me. It's always "Chris's family" and never my in-laws. Mind you free child care is free child care suppose 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.