Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she'll play the "what would you have for pudding game" with the menu like that's the most fun thing to do when you go out šŸ™„
Nah...this year I'm playing how many puddings can I fit on a plate (and eat) The Easter winner from my mates was 8! And do you what my dear Fopps...We all have 2 plus kids and the size 10 jeans fit just fine. Yeah I suppose with a bit of effort, dry food and a sniff of our hubby's puds we could all be 8's...but honestly where is the fun in your life?! šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah...this year I'm playing how many puddings can I fit on a plate (and eat) The Easter winner from my mates was 8!
Haha love it šŸ˜‚...I like to play the how many courses can I fit in before I have to undo my jeans buttons to drive home

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone that jumpsuit she got is a small cause sheā€™s an 8-10 Incase you didnā€™t know šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah...this year I'm playing how many puddings can I fit on a plate (and eat) The Easter winner from my mates was 8! And do you what my dear Fopps...We all have 2 plus kids and the size 10 jeans fit just fine. Yeah I suppose with a bit of effort, dry food and a sniff of our hubby's puds we could all be 8's...but honestly where is the fun in your life?! šŸ˜“
Exactly I'd rather be a size 10 and more relaxed and eat cake!! Such a twit....sniffing chips?! šŸ¤­

Reactions: 8
These comments she makes about imagining what dessert she would have, sniffing chips etc while trying to make out sheā€™s a ā€œfoodieā€ are not normal at all. Itā€™s becoming glaringly obvious that she has some sort of eating disorder and itā€™s really not a good advert for Slimming World. Typical people who attend her group or follow her on social media couldnā€™t (and shouldnā€™t) live their life the way she does in order to stay thin. I hope the majority are like us and arenā€™t following her for ā€œthinspirationā€.

Reactions: 13
These comments she makes about imagining what dessert she would have, sniffing chips etc while trying to make out sheā€™s a ā€œfoodieā€ are not normal at all. Itā€™s becoming glaringly obvious that she has some sort of eating disorder and itā€™s really not a good advert for Slimming World. Typical people who attend her group or follow her on social media couldnā€™t (and shouldnā€™t) live their life the way she does in order to stay thin. I hope the majority are like us and arenā€™t following her for ā€œthinspirationā€.
I follow her for amusement! My SW Instagram
account got blocked by her for a comment she didnā€™t agree with, so now I just observe and eye roll from my other personal acc šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
account got blocked by her for a comment she didnā€™t agree with, so now I just observe and eye roll from my other personal acc šŸ˜‚
She blocked my SW account too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ pathetic bint she is!
I agree with the comments about food though, she really isnā€™t a good advertisement for the company especially as a consultant. She bangs on about her size constantly, something that belittles all the people she is meant to be supporting.

Reactions: 12
So, Flopp has washed her hair today and eaten a Subway. ā€œOh my god, Nikki. I washed my hair too today...youā€™re my inspiration!ā€.....*eye roll and a big yawn*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she's got her hands in the pockets showing off the jumpsuit makes them look like huge boobs with very erect nipples šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ what a tit.......quite literally

• Haha
  • Wow
The jumpsuit does nothing for her at all! And the comment about looking tiny, she responds with ā€œIā€™m notā€ not boosting your ego enough Nikki?? Or on you are mission size 0?

Reactions: 5
Surprise surprise, the picture was taken at her parents house - ie her mum is looking after the boys again... Do they EVER do stuff just her, Chris and the boys on their own?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she'll play the "what would you have for pudding game" with the menu like that's the most fun thing to do when you go out šŸ™„

If they are away for for a full week I reckon they'll be 4 date nights at least....each set of grandparents will have them at least twice šŸ˜‚ although I'm surprised she's taking rat boys parents as she never comes across on her posts as though she likes them much to me. It's always "Chris's family" and never my in-laws. Mind you free child care is free child care suppose šŸ˜‚
I like you are calling him Rat Boy too...aka fit hubby! Yep I always thought she didn't really like them at all...beneath her maybe? Very few pictures of them at her wedding and it was dead obvious!!! Followed her for ages then when she tried to flog her little miracles I said "See Ya Nicki"- pain in the ass šŸ˜†sell her soul she would! šŸ¤£

Her profile is shamefully open for the world to see and Rat Boys aka Fit Hubby is the same - she's car crash!

Reactions: 3
So I am bored stiff....so I have watched the weaning video out of interest. Conclusions I have come too....
1. Scrambled egg looks rank, I wouldnā€™t feed that too my dog let alone my twin boys.

2. The boys are constantly looking for the phone, not her eyes ( and letā€™s face it you canā€™t miss them! šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€).

3. They need a balanced diet, make them bloody pancakes, real pancakes!

4. They eat more than she does šŸ™ˆ.

5. Nikki resembles an umpa lumpa in the opening scene.

6. Why the hell is she blending Pasta šŸ¤®šŸ¤®.

7. I wonder what target weight she has set for the boys.......

Bored now., had to switch off šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surprise surprise, the picture was taken at her parents house - ie her mum is looking after the boys again... Do they EVER do stuff just her, Chris and the boys on their own?
Could be her house as they have decorated the houses the same so the boys can be with the person who hasn't got a phone all the time ....the nan! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
One thing I do think about occasionally is at what point she will stop flaunting the boys over social media. 5yrs old, 10yrs old, 18yrs old, never?!? I canā€™t think of a day since they were born that they werenā€™t paraded over Instagram/Facebook/ YouTube in some shape or form. Iā€™m curious as to what long term effect that would have on them...it canā€™t be without consequence, surely. But then again, I donā€™t think sheā€™ll care about that.

Anyway, that bloody jumpsuit šŸ˜‚...I canā€™t unsee the ā€˜boobsā€™ effect from having her hand in the pockets from a previous comment on here...it really does! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
One thing I do think about occasionally is at what point she will stop flaunting the boys over social media. 5yrs old, 10yrs old, 18yrs old, never?!? I canā€™t think of a day since they were born that they werenā€™t paraded over Instagram/Facebook/ YouTube in some shape or form. Iā€™m curious as to what long term effect that would have on them...it canā€™t be without consequence, surely. But then again, I donā€™t think sheā€™ll care about that.

Anyway, that bloody jumpsuit šŸ˜‚...I canā€™t unsee the ā€˜boobsā€™ effect from having her hand in the pockets from a previous comment on here...it really does! šŸ˜‚
Unfortunately the boys are her biggest engagement at the moment, and she is flaunting that. Like most vloggers and itā€™s disgusting. Itā€™s about time rules were put into place. Child actors have limits, so why shouldnā€™t the children of these so called influencers?
It has already been said that the boys look for her phone and make no eye contact with her, there is no language? They blow raspberries but there are no sounds that will form words. She talks to the them from behind a screen. The development is delayed and she is only adding to that. šŸ˜”

Reactions: 10

I do feel sorry for all the children with a phone constantly shoved in their face, can't be healthy.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately the boys are her biggest engagement at the moment, and she is flaunting that. Like most vloggers and itā€™s disgusting. Itā€™s about time rules were put into place. Child actors have limits, so why shouldnā€™t the children of these so called influencers?
It has already been said that the boys look for her phone and make no eye contact with her, there is no language? They blow raspberries but there are no sounds that will form words. She talks to the them from behind a screen. The development is delayed and she is only adding to that. šŸ˜”
There does appear to be a lack of babbling or use of body language to communicate, even at 9 months, bless ā€˜em. Big factor is most definetly the constant phone in the face and the way she speaks to them like puppies!
ā€œWhoā€™s a good boy then...whoā€™s a good boyā€...followed by one of her famous tummy rubs šŸ˜‚

I am genuinely appalled by the hate that she is getting. I followed her from her video on you tube. I want to ask you all where is the hate for all these dads? Where do we slag dads off for going off to work to leave us to look after the kids? I want these threads.
So one second we are all concerned with her post partrum and think she has it. If you were at all concerned with her having it, you surely would not spend time slagging her off and saying what a crap mum she is. To the people who want to report her, that is ridiculous! Children do develop at different ages, Iā€™m guessing she knows her kids better than all of us and Iā€™m sure sheā€™s probably worried about it. Itā€™s awful that you are all saying stuff about her children because as mums we worry about everything in terms of development. And letā€™s be honest, even if your not on instagram people love to tell you ā€œshouldnā€™t they be doing this by now?ā€ We all know how awful this feels. This is awful that youā€™ve made a thread on it.
And youā€™ve all hoped heā€™s having an affair?!? So basically to sum it up, you all think sheā€™s a tit mum for getting her kids in a routine, you all think/hope her husband is having affair and her kids are undeveloped and spent ages slagging her off for it to the point youā€™ll report it. So again, Iā€™ll ask where are the threads that youā€™ve done exactly the same for the men/husbands?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.