Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Fopp always take someone along to be her photographer?? Does she always need to have a pic of her smiling away at the camera and the boys looking into the distance? 🙄 she may as well just leave the boys out the pic and make it ALL about her!
It's the boys that bring in the "likes" though 😂

Reactions: 5
Typical that she was watching the Kardashians when she was feeding the babies. Switch the tv off and concentrate on your babies. Encourage them, speak quietly to them, help them . Oh and the cleaner obviously hasn't been round today (or her mum).

Reactions: 10
Maybe they will have ‘ paain o chocolute’ In stead of crossssunts tomorrow. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She watches telly as she feeds them, then bounces Lawson after a bottle 🤮🤮 then they are in the babysitters, sorry jumperoos with you tube on in the background? No wonder the eye contact is lacking, sit them up, play with them, talk to them and put the god damm phone away!!! You boys will think a iPhone camera is your eye.......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg the way she says croissant, embarrassing. She's trying to portray herself as something she is most definitely not. It's only because of Chris who has given her a lavish lifestyle that now she thinks she's upper class. She is most definitely not, you can tell she's so common in the way she talks when she's forgetting to put on a posh accident or not consciously thinking about her next sentence.
Also who wants an update that your cleaning...no one! Bore off. I still can't believe her boys aren't sitting up, it's beyond a joke now!

Reactions: 13
Evening all, well I’ve just been having a scroll down channel mums insta page, and oh my gosh had to fight back tears from reading some of the stories. The mums on there are raw, honest, heartbreaking journeys of parenthood, what jumped out at me was how down to earth and “normal” most of the mums and families are. Their photos relaxed and genuine. And then guess who turns up in the feed Fopps, the staged pics, the posts are all about her mainly, then Chris and not that much about the boys at all. The contrast is stark. I’m not sure what channel mum thought by putting her on there, maybe because she has the ivf angle, but the other mums I found relatable, and again, honest. Then you see her vacuous self sales pitch, and I cringe. I hope they wont use her much in the future. Also on her bio where it says “channel mum creator” it’s giving off the she’s the director vibe, surely it should be “channel mum content creator” but anything to make her look more important than she is I guess! Eye rolling, as always!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
anyone else think she’s trying to get monkey music to give her free classes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First things first...let’s just take the time to put our hands together and give Nikki a round of applause for getting the laundry done this morning and for taking the time to go on the gram and tell us she’s done the washing this morning...thanks for sharing. Nikki, this one’s for you..👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Now, that Gram story screamed of her using a ‘I really am relatable’ checklist...😂
No make-up...check
A complete run down of the chores she’s done this morning...check
Show off her “messy” house...😂...check
Subtle placement of designer bag ...(it’s ok, we all saw it)...check

Oh my days...😂🤣😂
act like a knob...check ......

Gone to nosey.
Have to skip through all her talking in the car before group. The headband though, vile!

You know what, if she didn't give us a run down of her morning...I would be like good for you Nikki, showing us what most kitchens look like. Washing everywhere, things not put away, dishes still needing to be done.

Then she annoyed me again with her poking at the boys and her "taste the difference" croissants.
just to show us....she eats Cross-ants!!!

And you just manage to see her Gucci trainers !
watching Kardashian crap in her Gucci trainers.....so relatable Nicki!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just had a nose at her stories...I think she’s blown the speaker on my phone with the shriek she made because Lawson’s passport has arrived. I think she needs to put a warning notice before her videos start...Caution: there may be sudden high pitch noises and a high chance of jump-scares (that’s if you scroll through her stories too quick and a full-frontal, extreme eyelash and wide-eyed face pops up....jumped right out of my skin! True story.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Just had a nose at her stories...I think she’s blown the speaker on my phone with the shriek she made because Lawson’s passport has arrived. I think she needs to put a warning notice before her videos start...Caution: there may be sudden high pitch noises and a high chance of jump-scares (that’s if you scroll through her stories too quick and a full-frontal, extreme eyelash and wide-eyed face pops up....jumped right out of my skin! True story.)
warning...mad bint in a hairband!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Made my cat jump! And me!

Reactions: 2
How on earth can you hold your eyes open like that all day??

Mad bint in a hairband should be the new thread name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How on earth can you hold your eyes open like that all day??

Mad bint in a hairband should be the new thread name 😂
The best bit was when she said yesterday she wished she'd kept her hair bands from 10 years ago. Ermmmm....Think you mean 20 years ago love!

• Haha
The best bit was when she said yesterday she wished she'd kept her hair bands from 10 years ago. Ermmmm....Think you mean 20 years ago love!
I would say more 30 years ago! Did she honestly wear headbands in her early 20/30’s 🤣🤣 does she think she is still 8. They are as tacky as hell, not even pretty!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.