Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another shopping haul 😴😴. Seriously! How many clothes do you need.... how the hell are you relatable???

Reactions: 7
Another shopping haul 😴😴. Seriously! How many clothes do you need.... how the hell are you relatable???

Think she lost the last of her relate-ability wearing that tit headband πŸ˜‚ she looked like Perpetua from Bridget Jones, even got the "stare" down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 22779 Think she lost the last of her relate-ability wearing that tit headband πŸ˜‚ she looked like Perpetua from Bridget Jones, even got the "stare" down!
OMG Dying!!! This is πŸ˜‚
But seriously, how does she find time to wear all those clothes, swear we never see them on her again once she’s filmed her β€˜haul’ try on.
Maybe she gets changed 3-4 times a day...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But seriously, how does she find time to wear all those clothes, swear we never see them on her again once she’s filmed her β€˜haul’ try on.
she probably does what a lot of these "influencers" do and returns them, after she has added them to her 21 buttons account of course ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was right but then let's face it we all know the drill me time equals a shopping haul for us all to "enjoy" ....

Reactions: 5
She’s such a prick, out of 4 hours only managed to shop for 20 minutes ... my heart bleeds for you darling πŸ™„
Twins and shopping didn’t mix, maybe cus being stuck in pram for hours is torture fopps just maybe think of them before yourself for once in you self obsessed life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she’s just buying for content and then takes half of it back or sells it!

Some twit has actually said they were in Milton Keynes today and had they seen fopp they would have been star struck?!! I worry for society with people like this able to roam round freely!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The comment saying she looked like a cardboard cut-out...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
It’s a shame the person who posted it backtracked but I did laugh...a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This actually scared the crap out of me....How wide eyed can you get and what's with the lip liner half way down her chin 😱😱
It's the only expression she can make now because of the Botox....

Some twit has actually said they were in Milton Keynes today and had they seen fopp they would have been star struck?!! I worry for society with people like this able to roam round freely!
Seriously? I'm just worried I might meet her in Warwick or Stratford her usual shopping haunts! I avoid Costa like the plague and forget Gucci not ever going in there EVER!!!

The comment saying she looked like a cardboard cut-out...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
It’s a shame the person who posted it backtracked but I did laugh...a lot.
Why backtrack on the truth? Get a cut- out but not with a phone in her hand and maybe the boys might recognise her....

• Haha
Wonder what a God clear out is? Is it something sacred/religious and indeed charitable to wear once and gift to her 63 year old mother? 🀣
She’s so defensive in her reply too. She’s so rude if anyone dares question her.

Reactions: 11
See every other YouTuber or β€˜influencer’ I watch seems to be now focusing more on sustainability and not doing so many hauls. So much focus now on our responsibility to the environment and fast fashion in particular - places like fopps fave primark - have a huge impact on this! Wonder if she has even thought about any of this for a single second? I’ll take a guess at no!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.