Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted mad bint in a hair band but it seems she's stopped waring them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I completely agree, I noticed it too. You could see Chris's reflection and he was glued to his phone the whole time. Also, in the father's day vlog, she had to remind Chris that when Grayson is in his jumperoo, he likes it when you clap him. Why didn't Chris know that? And don't get me started on that comment he made when she told him to cover his dignity when he was sitting on the settee in his dressing gown. He said something like ' it will touch the floor'. I find him gross.
Why does she never edit the crude bits out? It’s not the first time!

Reactions: 5
Well that's 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.... Why did I do that 😣😣😣😣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
watch the videos on hooktube, that way your not putting money in their pockets!

Reactions: 1
I wanted mad bint in a hair band but it seems she's stopped waring them 🙄
She got her roots done...knew that was why she was wearing them 😂...give it a while for the roots to come through and we’ll see them again, I’m sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never watch, but thought tonight might be something special as it was Father’s Day 😴😴😴 wow!! Boring as hell.....
My god it was horrific.
Moaning cos they grizzled when the grown ups food arrived. Take them a snack. Take them a cup. Take them some small toys. Take them some books. Jesus. Distraction is a very powerful tool in parenting I find 😂😂 you'd think she would have cottoned onto that by now 😣
Those poor boys stuck in their car seats on the pram, so fopps & ratboy can have a drink, there's a moment she puts the camera on Lawson and he's just totally zoned out just staring into space.
And are we right in thinking after said drink, they drove home?!
Why did we need to see a sped up segment of her cleaning the kitchen?
I wonder if she ever feels like a dick sat talking to herself on camera. My guess is probs not.

Reactions: 10
Thread name suggestion... Mum of twins and a tiny size 8,you’ll be blocked if you don’t think that’s great

Reactions: 15
My god it was horrific.
Moaning cos they grizzled when the grown ups food arrived. Take them a snack. Take them a cup. Take them some small toys. Take them some books. Jesus. Distraction is a very powerful tool in parenting I find 😂😂 you'd think she would have cottoned onto that by now 😣
Those poor boys stuck in their car seats on the pram, so fopps & ratboy can have a drink, there's a moment she puts the camera on Lawson and he's just totally zoned out just staring into space.
And are we right in thinking after said drink, they drove home?!
Why did we need to see a sped up segment of her cleaning the kitchen?
I wonder if she ever feels like a dick sat talking to herself on camera. My guess is probs not.
Yep she drinks alcohol, uses her Syns! Well done 👍 Nikki, you then drive home with your twins in the car!!
The ending was bad.....she cleans her kitchen, wow!
And just like Lucy said, we can’t have a video or post without her moaning. So unorganised if she thinks the boys will just lay there quietly while they eat. It’s all starting now, the frustration, the hate of being ignored! Let’s all sit back and watch Nikki’s peaceful life unravel 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I think they walked from the pub they had lunch to the pub for a drink? Then drove home? That’s how I’ve taken it. Driving is a complete no no to me, my personal opinion, if you have had a drink!

Also, why were they left in the car seats for ages while they sat drinking and at the beginning, why did she lay them down to give Chris his present, if they can sit up? Grayson got really frustrated.
I’m very big on no alcohol if I’m driving, and I definitely wouldn’t if I had kids in the car. They spend a lot of time in their car seats I’ve noticed and they aren’t even sat up when Their In the pushchair.

Reactions: 10
I was surprised to see that she had driven home after a drink. I mean she is so skinny it would've gone straight to her head. That's if she actually drank it rather than order it for show! I mean wine is quite high syn .....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.