Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I LOVE trash tv, kardashians being one of my favourites but Jesus would I subject my kids to that crap?! 😂 nope! 😂

Just seen aswell she’s posted one of her wedding pictures! My god she looks like a different person! Her face is so different

Reactions: 12
She’s put on a post about what she did last night - she’s wearing a leopard print shirt and leopard print headband!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s put on a post about what she did last night - she’s wearing a leopard print shirt and leopard print headband!!!
And tried to overline her lips 😂

Ok so I've clearly got too much time on hands here... But is anyone else totally shocked at how different she looks?! I swear its like two different people.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Ok so I've clearly got too much time on hands here... But is anyone else totally shocked at how different she looks?! I swear its like two different people.
She looks like she’s been laminated in the recent one!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks like she’s been laminated in the recent one!
I know, I dread to think how much botox has been pumped into that fod! When you watch here videos none of her face moves, it's just awful!

That's why she does the crazy wide eyes...it's the only facial expression she can do!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think what I find most frustrating about her is I don’t feel she’s down to earth, there are a lot of other twin mums on instagram and they don’t try and paint the perfect pictures! I’d just like her to be honest in how she’s come to terms with mother hood and walk about those days we all have! She’s not an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh she’s shopping. What a rare treat and some ‘me time’. Because you know she deserves that as a twin mum, she has TWINS you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How on earth can you hold your eyes open like that all day??

Mad bint in a hairband should be the new thread name 😂
She's never going to make hairbands popular again unless they're for 8 year olds with their names on....

I must admit I LOVE trash tv, kardashians being one of my favourites but Jesus would I subject my kids to that crap?! 😂 nope! 😂

Just seen aswell she’s posted one of her wedding pictures! My god she looks like a different person! Her face is so different
She a completely s different person!! Rat boy is still the same tho....

• Haha
Oh she’s shopping. What a rare treat and some ‘me time’. Because you know she deserves that as a twin mum, she has TWINS you know.
Something from Gucci perhaps? Bet we will be doing a haul later....

Reactions: 5

Two totally different people. Her face looks longer in the recent one, you can tell she's had her lips done and Botox. But it's the shape of her face that puzzles me the most. The distance from her bottom lip to her chin seems to have doubled in the recent photo. It's not even like they've been married that long either. Weird.

Reactions: 9
She's had a boob job, bleach blonde hair, semi permanent make up, fillers, botox, fake tanned, probably puts hair extensions in when she goes out. Basically a wannabe barbie. Far from a natural beauty unlike her new friend Lucy Jessica Carter who she met through channel mum. Can't imagine Lucy even wants to be friends with someone like Nikki, Lucy seems like a genuine person and mother something Nikki isn't.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.