Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How false and awkward does she look in this picture? Look at her arms, her body language is completely closed!
And note the other 2 people aren’t laughing! 🙈🙈
fopps reaction when someone suggested she should eat the other 3/4 of the sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Such a lie she ‘gave up her management role’ to spend time being a mummy. The reality of it was that she wanted to spend time attending these influencer/mummy blogger events and working on her social media profile whilst leaving the boys with their babysitters.
We all think she was dismissed not quit

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone has written a comment on the latest post questioning her about calorie counting and saying about the sandwich not being much to eat all day 😬 she’s now saying she ate loads at the station

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone has written a comment on the latest post questioning her about calorie counting and saying about the sandwich not being much to eat all day 😬 she’s now saying she ate loads at the station
I hope there's a fire extinguisher close by, coz her pants are flaming.

She never ate at the station. She had a coffee and read some magazines. She'd have mentioned that amount of food in her original post if it was true.

Lies. All lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's something clearly not right with her. After people saying on here she's not mentioned Aldi in a while, guess where she's gone this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

translation of "ate loads at the station" = sniffed the food of any passers by and licked the inside of a left over wrapper of a protein bar from her bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There's something clearly not right with her. After people saying on here she's not mentioned Aldi in a while, guess where she's gone this morning.
😂 I noticed that too , she’s not relatable at all tries to hard ,

Reactions: 5
Taking photos of all the SW stuff and marking the yogurt as Chris's ffs its a fat free yogurt, would be about one syn on SW anyway, not like it was a huge cream slice, she's obsessed for sure

Reactions: 10
She definitely would have said/taken a picture of all that food at the station if she’d had it.

Now lying about food to make it seem like she’s eating more, a very worrying sign. She does my head in yes, but I do think she has issues with food and motherhood that she needs help with.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Taking photos of all the SW stuff and marking the yogurt as Chris's ffs its a fat free yogurt, would be about one syn on SW anyway, not like it was a huge cream slice, she's obsessed for sure
Maybe she's put him on SW too 😂😂. He has been away a fair bit recently. She's not been able to control his eating habits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's that dim she can't leave it a few days to counter post after she's read herself being slated about something on here, to make it less obvious....

Aldi shopping
Ignoring lawson
Not advocating healthy eating/SW plan
Her weight obsession

Etc etc

Reactions: 8
If you look at ratboys hideously named chrisanddeuxboys insta you’ll get a truer picture of their life ie driving the boys round to get them to sleep, photo with a dummy in (even though according to fopp they've never used them!!) etc

She's such a liar about everything it's ridiculous. She thinks her followers are all thick (although I do have my doubts about some of the arse lickers)

If she blocks someone does that person still show as a follower in her count? Just wondered how she can keep the number so high when she seems to be blocking left right and centre?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you look at ratboys hideously named chrisanddeuxboys insta you’ll get a truer picture of their life ie driving the boys round to get them to sleep, photo with a dummy in (even though according to fopp they've never used them!!) etc

She's such a liar about everything it's ridiculous. She thinks her followers are all thick (although I do have my doubts about some of the arse lickers)

If she blocks someone does that person still show as a follower in her count? Just wondered how she can keep the number so high when she seems to be blocking left right and centre?!
She has definitely said about them never having dummy on a recent post.
So yeah, what’s this then?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.