Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same thing!
I think it invalidates your house insurance, should anything happen, if you've plastered all over social media that you're going on holiday. I mean, she's not shy in showing off all her belongings...bags, golf clubs, clothing hauls, hairbands, the list goes on lol. It's like an open invite...my house is empty, I have nice things. Just scroll through my posts and pics and put the clues together and you can easily find out where we live. No common sense at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
O

whats that about have I missed something. Are we talking about jsg?

Who is pickard?

Who was the consultant she was airing her laundry about? I know a few consultants who ran groups she was manager for so curious to see if it was any of them 🤣

Reactions: 2
So..let me get this right.

Her little damage control speech this morning for the benefit of SW headquarters was to basically imply that by not following the plan 100% or weighing herself regularly, she’s the smallest and most relaxed she’s ever been (a size 8 incase you didn’t know). That’s hardly a great advertisement for the plan is it! Why should your members pay to get weighed every week and be lectured on following the plan if you’re telling us by not doing that you’re doing better?!

Also, her claim that she doesn’t follow it 100% because she doesn’t always weigh and count all her syns is such a lie. She doesn’t follow the plan because she basically starves herself. Nibbling at baby meals, tiny portions for herself, not eating anything bar a quarter of a sandwich for 12+ hours. That is not how slimming world works! She never posts about syns so I highly doubt she ever uses them all let alone goes over them!
She might gain a tiny it of respect if she was just a tiny bit honest for once and admitted her damage control videos are done in retrospect of what's been posted on here.

Reactions: 9
Whatever you do don’t follow him! He’s up there with Fopps for promoting his own bullshit version of SW and duping all his followers. Such a liar.
Just had a look on Harry's account. His food looks better that Fopps. Looks like he eats food unlike fopp who just sniffs it or eats child like portions. What is it with him??

Reactions: 1
Just had a look on Harry's account. His food looks better that Fopps. Looks like he eats food unlike fopp who just sniffs it or eats child like portions. What is it with him??
He’s the opposite to Fopps. He does eat, and lots of it. He’s a binger and purger. Claims he’s lost 8stone but really it’s the same 2 stone over and over as he gains and looses constantly. There is no evidence of any SW certificates for his loss, no scale readings, same before and after pics... His food is beige and ridiculous portions, making it seem that that’s normal for anyone following SW. He’s just not realistic and is a fraud.

I noticed too didn’t she use to shop at Aldi and promote it now she’s doing the whole Tesco haul , the spices were new too all filled to the top , plus the kidney beans too she will be doing shopping hauls in there next , honestly can’t keep up with the women she will promote anything she can to get herself a deal , everything has a motive behind it she’s not doing anything for the sake of it , there’s justification in everything she posts , it’s desperation at its worse , considering she had a business Degree , she’s not doing very well she’s been promoting stuff for ages everyone else getting deals and she’s still there hanging on ..... she’s not going to give up she wants to be in the gang with all the other social media wannabes
Have you noticed both Chloe Phillips and SlimmingWorldGem have done Tesco posts recently for their meal deals? Either sponsored by Tesco or by 10Cal Jelly that is now part of the meal deal. Fopps wants in on that job!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why slimming world don’t do more to protect their image by having stricter rules about consultants representing them on social media. I work in a field where I am not allowed to mention my job other than vaguely online to maintain professionalism. I understand that Instagram may have helped slimming world blow up years ago but with all that sponsored post and shilling it’s a turn off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Harry pickard - he has his own thread 😂😂😂
easy on easy off....thats Harry!!!

I think it invalidates your house insurance, should anything happen, if you've plastered all over social media that you're going on holiday. I mean, she's not shy in showing off all her belongings...bags, golf clubs, clothing hauls, hairbands, the list goes on lol. It's like an open invite...my house is empty, I have nice things. Just scroll through my posts and pics and put the clues together and you can easily find out where we live. No common sense at all.
they will break in just to take the crappy hairbands ha ha!! they will leave behind Bet Lynches wardrobe and hope to God they take those vile open toed boots with them.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How false and awkward does she look in this picture? Look at her arms, her body language is completely closed!
And note the other 2 people aren’t laughing! 🙈🙈
arms like that to show off the belt by any chance??? Thats a "youre hilarious" laugh if ever i saw one and yer woman is thinking "what the fecks wrong with her? " Falce Fopp as ever!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
arms like that to show off the belt by any chance??? Thats a "youre hilarious" laugh if ever i saw one and yer woman is thinking "what the fecks wrong with her? " Falce Fopp as ever!!!
Never noticed that 🤣 clearly knew the camera was on her, but has made herself look like a bigger twit because nobody else is laughing!
It’s all so false 😴😴

Reactions: 6
She is so clearly not relaxed at all with her eating, her live was like Ross from friends insisting he’s “fine”! And saying she’ll eat a whole protein bar if she wants to, what a rebel 🙄 Those protein bars are about 200 calories so what’s the big deal? Again just making herself totally unrelatable, she needs a trip to McDonalds for a big dirty burger and fries!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s just not relatable at all! When she can’t be bothered to cook or had a busy day or whatever we would all be phoning a takeaway! Her on the other hand pasta n sauce still with 1/3 speed 🙄 I just don’t get it how she can literally never go out for a meal and just indulge. She makes it seem like there is something wrong with doing that and there really isn’t

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.