Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at ratboys hideously named chrisanddeuxboys insta you’ll get a truer picture of their life ie driving the boys round to get them to sleep, photo with a dummy in (even though according to fopp they've never used them!!) etc

She's such a liar about everything it's ridiculous. She thinks her followers are all thick (although I do have my doubts about some of the arse lickers)

If she blocks someone does that person still show as a follower in her count? Just wondered how she can keep the number so high when she seems to be blocking left right and centre?!
Chrisanddeuxboys sounds so pretentious and twattish, they probably thought it would add sophistication, makes me think of del boy and his 'french'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If you look at the photo she has in her stories today of her and hubby at a wedding 4 years ago she looks so different 😮

Reactions: 4
Why do you think dismissal? X
It came from a discussion with two consultants who shall not be named as she is a nasty woman and they are good consultants who don't deserve the Fopp treatment. I must say I think they could be right. but if that is the case then i dont understand why she would have been kept on as a Consultant

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It came from a discussion with two consultants who shall not be named as she is a nasty woman and they are good consultants who don't deserve the Fopp treatment. I must say I think they could be right. but if that is the case then i dont understand why she would have been kept on as a Consultant
She didn’t seem to work much notice either

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another shopping haul on its way....good grief...oh, and she can’t tell us where her blouse came from yet...it’s a secret...she’ll indulge us when she’s linked it to her 21buttons account. (And cue eye roll...🙄)

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She has definitely said about them never having dummy on a recent post.
So yeah, what’s this then?
She wouldn't know she's only there with them for half an hour an day 😂 even thats spent with her phone in her hand recording her "bonding"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s done another haul video? After spending yesterday with her PT and getting her hair done and the day before in London, she spends this morning on a video about clothes from Primark?!

Jesus Christ any wonder the boys are so underdeveloped. Tell us again how little me time you have and how much you need a holiday :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That blouse! blimey someone give her some maracas to complete her look!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks a bit like blue waffle disease! (google it!! 🤣🤢
That’s an image I will never forget 🤮🤮🤮

She is actually starting to look ill, if it wasn’t for the fact she trowls the make up on them she would. The latest picture, her head looks huge in comparison to the rest of her body, her neck is just bone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.