Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought old shiney Botox face only had 20 mins to shop but she managed to scrape 2 haul videos out of it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I eat a lot”...
Of what?!!
WTF is wrong with this woman!!! Why does she keep saying she is not skinny? She is skinny, look at her head in comparison to the rest of her body!! She seriously has a problem and SW need to take note, she is giving other women a complex and belittling other people’s weigh loss journeys!
I know we joke about her, but she is beyond dim, but denial is surely a sign of some wider issue? Is she aiming for size 0?

Reactions: 8
I thought old shiney Botox face only had 20 mins to shop but she managed to scrape 2 haul videos out of it 😳
I counted 7 outfits just on the post about the first video, (i won't watch it to give her satisfaction of another view though #pettyAF 😂) so can only imagine how much there really is to get 2 haul videos out of it. Yet more proof of the bullshit fopperbollocks spouts.

I also bet that 3 hours were spent returning the stuff from last week's haul 😂

“I eat a lot”...
Of what?!!
"On the go" ...Well it's not busy chasing round after the boys is it so what exactly is she doing because I only ever see her sat down doing stories

WTF is wrong with this woman!!! Why does she keep saying she is not skinny? She is skinny, look at her head in comparison to the rest of her body!! She seriously has a problem and SW need to take note, she is giving other women a complex and belittling other people’s weigh loss journeys!
I know we joke about her, but she is beyond dim, but denial is surely a sign of some wider issue? Is she aiming for size 0?
Maybe a bit of body dysmorphia to add to everything else.

Was there a reply ? I'm taking this a dig from someone, with some compliments thrown in so fopp doesn't realise?
She blames it on being more active with the boys?! Not sure how she is never with them and they aren’t moving!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She blames it on being more active with the boys?! Not sure how she is never with them and they aren’t moving!!
If she thinks she's being active with them just now she's on for a shock when they are running rings round her 😅
But it's complete bullshit. I've got 2 that keep me on my toes and I ain't wasting away. Does she realise that sniffing and imagining food doesn't contribute to her daily calories???!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.