Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish we could see her stuffing her face with 5 mars bars saying they were amazing, no idea how many syns but she couldn’t give a tit. That would be amazing! Not in fopps life tho!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Alarm bells rang for me when she said she weighed her pasta, on SW pasta is free food so can be eaten unlimited, don't get me wrong self restraint is a good thing so you don't eat an entire bag of the stuff but the portion she weighed out was minuscule, smaller than I feed my young kids. I thought then it wasn't good that a SW consultant was being so restrictive considering she is nowhere near overweight and could have easily eaten 4 times that much and still been "on plan"

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reported her to slimming world today and I really really hope that they investigate properly and do something about her.
O
whats that about have I missed something. Are we talking about jsg?

The funny thing about SW on Instagram is that none of the accounts actually follow the plan, even the consultants!

Feel sorry for the people who follow people like Fopperholic and Pickard, and start copying what they do and wonder why they’re not losing any weight.

I had to unfollow Fopps because I find her transformation into “perfect” mummy Instagrammer totally insincere. Why the hell is she giving weaning advice!? It’s super exploitive of her followers considering she ain’t a child nutritionist, but an adult slimming consultant.
Who is pickard?

Last edited:
Slimming world allow the portions , but it’s about portion control they do tell you to fill up with a 3rd of your plate with speed food (fruit and veg) and eat until your full , but a consultant I spoke to told me they say ‘free’ you do loose weight but as your loose weight your stomach shrinks so you wouldn’t tend to each as much , how she can be a slimming world consultant beggars belief , I’ve never seen her with the golden rule , that every SW consultant abides by 3rd of your plate also eating 3 meals a day and use your syns , and healthy extras that’s why it’s balanced lifestyle change , she dusnt abide to any of these , which being a consultant and working for SW she should do , she bangs on about how she lost her weight but it wasn’t the extra easy plan she followed it was the old red and green days , she really isn’t a good advocate for it , I wonder what she says to people at her group imagine joining her group then seeing her posts on social media about weighing pasta out and eating a quarter of a sandwich now come on that’s now what slimming world is all about and she is promoting it in a unhealthy way !!!

How is she a ambassador for slimming world and do the complete opposite is Really fruading the whole concept of it but that’s what she is a fraud !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do you think most of the people nowadays who are joining slimming world lose the weight then gain it all , social media they follow all these so called SW advocates and then the plan isn’t the plan at all they waver it in favour of Eating fakeaways and not sticking to the whole ‘lifestyle ‘ balanced eating plan , speed food , syns , and then see the likes of other SW frauds that loose and then binge and then loose , slimming world is all about changing food habitats and replacing them with healthier nourishing foods , and changing your old eating habits not turning your old eating habits and cutting out food groups to drop the weight then because your not eating what you should you binge put it back on and say the plan dusnt work or where did you go wrong ( don’t follow the so called SW on social media ) , fill up on speed , not fill up on fakaways and how you can alter your old food choices in to making them look healthy when they ain’t , they a endorsing SW but there really frauding the life out of it every meal fopperholic broadcasts should be approved slimming world standards she runs a group but didn’t abide by the rules She’s making a mockery out of it all , her social media is becoming a twin page a slimming world page a shopping page a makeup page , what next ? Cleaning , home revamp the list is endless

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine taster night at her group, no one will dare touch the food, she'll be hovering over them ready to smack their hands if they pick anything up, can just see her stood there shouting, "protect your weight loss people but sniffing is allowed"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine taster night at her group, no one will dare touch the food, she'll be hovering over them ready to smack their hands if they pick anything up, can just see her stood there shouting, "protect your weight loss people but sniffing is allowed"
😂😂😂 only eat a quarter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do you think most of the people nowadays who are joining slimming world lose the weight then gain it all , social media they follow all these so called SW advocates and then the plan isn’t the plan at all they waver it in favour of Eating fakeaways and not sticking to the whole ‘lifestyle ‘ balanced eating plan , speed food , syns , and then see the likes of other SW frauds that loose and then binge and then loose , slimming world is all about changing food habitats and replacing them with healthier nourishing foods , and changing your old eating habits not turning your old eating habits and cutting out food groups to drop the weight then because your not eating what you should you binge put it back on and say the plan dusnt work or where did you go wrong ( don’t follow the so called SW on social media ) , fill up on speed , not fill up on fakaways and how you can alter your old food choices in to making them look healthy when they ain’t , they a endorsing SW but there really frauding the life out of it every meal fopperholic broadcasts should be approved slimming world standards she runs a group but didn’t abide by the rules She’s making a mockery out of it all , her social media is becoming a twin page a slimming world page a shopping page a makeup page , what next ? Cleaning , home revamp the list is endless
I understand it’s really hard for SW to vet everything, but their consultants should be vetted! She is just a piss take and if she is at her happiest then she wouldn’t be starving herself and working out so much.
SW is becoming a massive joke online, and yes people have the right to choose who they follow, but these big accounts have a lot to answer too. I, personally, don’t agree with syn plates as I see this as a binge eat, but that’s my opinion and I know to ignore it because it doesn’t interest me. Others, however, take it as gospel and will follow some of these people to the letter. It’s the impact mentally that concerns me, if you aren’t being honest, like bragger, people will follow her and think they can lose like she does by following “plan”. Then when it doesn’t happen they feel crappy. This is what SW need to take into account!

Reactions: 11
Going on about how not bothered she is when she definitely is. I think she possibly has an eating disorder
Orthorexia: fear of foods that are percieved as unhealthy.
Looks like in this case fear of anything that doesn't fit in with SW and is high syns.

Whatever you do don’t follow him! He’s up there with Fopps for promoting his own bullshit version of SW and duping all his followers. Such a liar.
Opposite ends of the scale of the SW insta bullshit meter them two.
Pickard: eats huge fakeaways, no speed, regularly goes over syns, binges on takeaways but still claims he has huge losses or just very small gains.
Covers himself by saying 'it's what works for him.'

Fopps: highly restricts, weighs out free foods when you don't need too but claims she eats loads and its effortless to maintain or loose weight.
Covers herself by saying she 'isn't an SW angel'

Both have a very unhealthy relationship with food and shouldn't be giving advice at end of day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What a knob...Declaring, “I’m going on holiday on 24th June” to 150k+ followers, I mean strangers....erm, you’ve just broadcast that your house will be empty. With your constant oversharing of all and everything, well, all I can say is..duh!
Her need to “brag” is greater than her own thoughts of ever being sensible. Vile Woman 🙄.

What a knob...Declaring, “I’m going on holiday on 24th June” to 150k+ followers, I mean strangers....erm, you’ve just broadcast that your house will be empty. With your constant oversharing of all and everything, well, all I can say is..duh!
I thought exactly the same thing!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think fopps is after a gousto/ eat fresh gifted package with her new ermm, loosley labelled chef role?
Saw one of her channel mum's had an ad for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she's missing a trick here, she totally needs a book deal for........101 ways with turkey mince......that all look the same 😂

But note the spices are all from Tesco 🤔🤔🤔🤔
yep and she hardly ever mentions JD seasonings now yet was an ambassador for them don't you know ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But note the spices are all from Tesco 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I noticed too didn’t she use to shop at Aldi and promote it now she’s doing the whole Tesco haul , the spices were new too all filled to the top , plus the kidney beans too she will be doing shopping hauls in there next , honestly can’t keep up with the women she will promote anything she can to get herself a deal , everything has a motive behind it she’s not doing anything for the sake of it , there’s justification in everything she posts , it’s desperation at its worse , considering she had a business Degree , she’s not doing very well she’s been promoting stuff for ages everyone else getting deals and she’s still there hanging on ..... she’s not going to give up she wants to be in the gang with all the other social media wannabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.