Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That speech on her stories about being happy with her size and not being perfect at SW is totally cos she's read here about being reported, she has never ever been relaxed about her food, her size, her weight and I doubt she even gets close to her weekly syns on the kiddie portions she eats......we all remember the cheesy chips right?
This is damage control fopps styleeeee ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like Nikki used her train time yesterday to read up on here, about people reporting her to SW. None stop from yesterday of her suddenly mentioning how 'normal' she is, with her, I don't weigh or measure- Nikki, you don't weigh or measure because you're not eating. It's entirely different. Then with her not counting syns-eating a pastry would have made this a valid point, rather than sandwich sniffing.

In my opinion, she should have used yesterday as an SW example of a balance day. I'm off to London, will go over on my syns but will keep on track the other days this week. That's normal and relatable.

Reactions: 15
What a knob...Declaring, “I’m going on holiday on 24th June” to 150k+ followers, I mean strangers....erm, you’ve just broadcast that your house will be empty. With your constant oversharing of all and everything, well, all I can say is..duh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That speech on her stories about being happy with her size and not being perfect at SW is totally cos she's read here about being reported, she has never ever been relaxed about her food, her size, her weight and I doubt she even gets close to her weekly syns on the kiddie portions she eats......we all remember the cheesy chips right?
But she’s not bothered 😂😂
SHE is so bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve followed fopperholic for a long time at the beginning I really thought she was genuine, but as her followers increased , she has become obsessed with the whole Instagram life , her life is revolved around Instagram and social media , I get that she is a first time mum and everything is daunting the first time around , but come on!!! Her babies are going to grow up thinking that social media is her full time job , she is constantly uploading content , she is obsessed with it all , the more likes the more followers it’s as if she gets a kick out of it and shoot anyone down if they don’t agree with something she has posted , the good the bad and the ugly of social media , she is trying to out do everyone on there , going to events meeting up with strangers , she dosnt know them from Adam , just sees there made up life’s on social media and copy’s it , come on.. she can go to Gucci and buy her self a 2 grand belt but bought a extra twin pram second hand ( nothing against second hand) she buys herself a cheapo jumpsuit from eBay and promotes it as if it’s the best thing since sliced bread but then her Gucci bag is in every picture going and loves her ‘primark hauls’ won’t pay a extra 30 pound for a train ticket , to try and save money , it says a lot , she hadn’t got a lot of money because if she had she wouldn’t be delighted and so showy off with her designer gear if she was rolling in it , she wouldn’t even be advertising and constantly plugging things on social media ,and then selling gifted items , her life is fake , she is a wanabe she wants to be young all the Botox the way she dresses , it’s quite sad really , I think she wants the whole social media job , just like mrs hinch , if she got a tv deal or a slot on this morning her aim would be complete
You described her to a t there! She's a wannabe but she will never be! All of us her followed her at some point and we all got sick of her fake tit! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel like she forgot she said she had a quarter of a sandwich
That's because she has a quarter of a normal person's brain

Amen.

God love her, she's frantically trying to dig herself out of quicksand on that last post outside the gym. PLEASE DON'T FIRE ME SW I PWOMISE TO BE A GOOD GIRL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Could her laugh be anymore fake in her latest vids. SYNGE SACK hehehe can't believe I've just told you that hehehe grow up you silly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sw is purely a way to make money for her. If she believed in it she would've eaten all the free foods, counted some syns and shown exactly how the plan fits in with every day lives and eating out. After all that is what slimming world promote. Not nibble on a sandwich till you get home.

Reactions: 10
So today she's off to the gym and then getting her hair done. Tomorrow is her SW day. What a busy week you've had doing things just for yourself Nikki. Hopefully her mum has been looking after the twins and has been getting them to sit up.
But it’s ok she’s got monkey music with them week that she pays for you know! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So..let me get this right.

Her little damage control speech this morning for the benefit of SW headquarters was to basically imply that by not following the plan 100% or weighing herself regularly, she’s the smallest and most relaxed she’s ever been (a size 8 incase you didn’t know). That’s hardly a great advertisement for the plan is it! Why should your members pay to get weighed every week and be lectured on following the plan if you’re telling us by not doing that you’re doing better?!

Also, her claim that she doesn’t follow it 100% because she doesn’t always weigh and count all her syns is such a lie. She doesn’t follow the plan because she basically starves herself. Nibbling at baby meals, tiny portions for herself, not eating anything bar a quarter of a sandwich for 12+ hours. That is not how slimming world works! She never posts about syns so I highly doubt she ever uses them all let alone goes over them!

• Haha
It’s actually quite sad really ... I think she may have issues like because you would have to have to become that enthralled with it all , it’s complusive , it’s too much everyday she spends more time doing stories and telling about her day than actually doing anything sitting in her car , how many times does she do them story’s then edits them etc ... before she uploads all that time she is missing with her children the babies she struggled so much to have , it’s as if everything is a trophy to her she gets what she wants she wins the trophy and then moves on to the next thing , she spends more time doing things for herself , and then calls herself a super mum for doing them , most mums I know walk round in there maternity wear still don’t have time to do full makeup glam everyday hair is in a mum bun and full of dry shampoo , if she was a bit more raw and showed the proper side to it all , instead of putting a front on, and getting another trophy for that too

Reactions: 9
Can you still see her stories though?
I unfollowed Hinch and now can’t see her stories
Sure can x

Her story this morning 😴😴😴 can she be anymore boring. She's also a total liar, she's more obsessed now with her weight and size than ever before. She's also more obsessed with herself than ever before. Out all day yesterday trying to make friends and today shes at the gym then getting her hair done. She's utterly selfish. This Is not the usual behaviour of a mother

Last edited:
  • Heart
She really is in denial. However many times she says ‘I just don’t care, I really don’t, I just don’t care’ it’s painfully obvious that she’s obsessed with her weight and her image. Being relaxed and eating off plan is not eating a quarter of a sandwich or a protein bar. Also really hit home to me today with her sitting outside the gym waiting to go in and spending all that time on her stories. I also go to a PT and I literally run in and run back out, am often late and would certainly never have time to sit there bleating on about myself for ages. I follow a lot of the other ladies at the event yesterday and they’re all very relateable and likeable, something that Fopp really isn’t it.

• Haha
Looks like Nikki used her train time yesterday to read up on here, about people reporting her to SW. None stop from yesterday of her suddenly mentioning how 'normal' she is, with her, I don't weigh or measure- Nikki, you don't weigh or measure because you're not eating. It's entirely different. Then with her not counting syns-eating a pastry would have made this a valid point, rather than sandwich sniffing.

In my opinion, she should have used yesterday as an SW example of a balance day. I'm off to London, will go over on my syns but will keep on track the other days this week. That's normal and relatable.
She eat quarter of a sandwich!!! She is so not following her own advice about having off plan days.. God she's so rigid in everything. Chill out woman!!!

Reactions: 5
Not sure if that billy bullshit speech has actually made it better for herself!! Great advert for SW??

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to slate her for doing things for herself, because that’s nothing to feel guilty about but she should stop pretending that she’s doing it all without any help! It’s ok that her mam helps her look after the kids, I’d hate for anyone to think that she’s like this superwoman who has a twin on each hip on the treadmill, and push themselves to be like that when she’s not 100% honest about how much help she has.

Reactions: 7
Eating quarter of a sandwich
Half a protein bar
Sniffing food
Playing "what would I order" about desserts

All the above absolutely screams eating disorder.

I'm her "how I lost 3stone" video she admits she never used her syns and rarely do we ever see a syns post.

If she was my SW consultant I'd be terrified to weigh in incase of a gain, god forbid for actually eating adult portions and not sniffing chips.

She's an absolute liability to anyone who may have previously or are currently struggling with an eating disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.