Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂anyone else notice her profile doesn't say "digital content creator" anymore ?

I’ve not watched her stories with the sound on as her voice makes me want to cut my ears off but has she done the same as Mrs Hinch and has one of those hatch things that go into the dining room?!
yeah it looks like it anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Nikki now really isn't the time to be showing off your extension. No one gives a duck anyway 🤦🤦
She honestly still hasn’t got a clue!
Moaning it’s cold, moaning it’s not safe for the boys. Moaning how it’s going to be a long two weeks (Hun it maybe longer, they never said everything was going to reopen in 2 weeks)
How about thinking of those kids that aren’t brave enough of say their home isn’t safe to be in whilst schools are closed because their parents aren’t safe for them!
What about those people that can’t afford to bulk buy so going into the supermarket today to find not much is left and it’s all the expensive brands.
What about those people with loved ones in hospital.

She never learns. She doesn’t think before she speaks. Does she not look at her other twin mum friends instagrams either not really talking about it, coming up with cheap sensory play or even trying to help the local community.

Thankgodness got pot of gold she’s got she might have to dip in and help duextits out!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She thinks she's only going to be staying home for 2 weeks?!
Schools may be shut for 12, does she think gyms, pubs etc will open again in 2 weeks.just shows how out of touch with real life she is.

Reactions: 23
I’m so confused by her extension. Is the kitchen going to stay the way it is or will her oven and sink units be moved?

Love how she says she’s staying home for 2 weeks. As if after that it’ll all be back to normal for her. Hahahahaha 😂
Me too! Like why is that wall in the middle with all the units in the same spot ? Is she going to explain that ? I think she said before they couldn’t afford to replace the kitchen but if left like that it looks ridiculous. Trust her.

Reactions: 8
Just catching up now on the thread, can’t see her stories but thanks to you lot I’m getting the picture. That staged photo of the high chairs in the living room🙈 really? Why? Who cares less about that at this time. I’ve just had to send a message to the landlord of my salon to ask for a few months of rent freezing as I’m going to have to close the business for a while. All the kids at my daughters school in tears saying bye yesterday and so was I for about the 100th time that day. All she’s got to worry about is high chairs in a livingroom? Poor you😡

Off topic but for anyone with bored kids Edinburgh zoo have put on live webcams of there animals as people can’t get to the zoo’s. every little helps😔 must add though on the live webcam there are still people visiting it WTF? That shouldn’t be happening surly

Hi tattlers! I’ve not been active on here since CF took her own life but I’ve sat on my hands for long enough with regards to this twunt of woman! What. A. head!!!!!

The holiday for the gram. The crappy and insensitive advert/work commitment whilst on holiday for which no one can see the difference between. The ‘I know better than you minions’ attitude. The ‘woe is me, please help!’ act. The boys sleeping on the floor (airport part 1). The crocodile tears (airport part 2). The salty replies to those who tried helping her and offered advice. Using her father’s heart condition to her advantage as a way to skip the queue when she wasn’t arsed 5 days ago. The #bekind, people are judging me posts *yawn*.

All of the above just in the last week and I’m quite sure I’ll have missed out a fair bit too. Karma really has come round and bit her size 8 (who is she kidding?!) ass in a big way...and as awful as this is, I’ve enjoyed watching the car crash happen in slow motion- couldn’t have happened to a more salty, rude, ignorant, selfish and condescending knobber!!!

Saw this comment earlier about the whole ‘influencer’ thing- can’t work out if it’s a tattler or not. I noticed a few subtle digs but some decent points made in a tit sandwich. Didn’t last long though, can’t see it now...another one bites the dust! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Definitely a tattler if they weren’t then they will be now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's posting the national trust post as if to say- see I can still go outdoors!
No Flopps, you cant. You have been in another country and in very busy public places whilst there...you have to self isolate as you may have it and not show any symptoms. Yet.

Reactions: 13
Fooperholic #28

Doesn’t want to isolate, nothing for the gram. Bet those boys are happy not being stuck in gifted pram!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If she’s strapped for cash, every supermarket in the country is advertising desperately for extra staff at the moment.. she said she wanted to do something to help didn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s an absolute cretin 😡
No one gives a duck about the boys sleep, I hope after their long lay in they are up all night.
sharing about the national Trust.......we all knew about this last week when she was “making memories”
duck off then when you get there duck off abit more!

Reactions: 16
She's acting as though "poor me..my kitchen is cold and a mess"... but she wanted the bigger house. She chose to have an extension because she couldn't give up her vanity room! I have a family member with CV (a frontline worker caught from an infected patient within the hospital) and another who has been made redundant as of yesterday. Like many people, I couldn't give a damn about her extension, or her boys' sleep. I am worried about how my family and friends will recover and hope everyone stays safe and well.

Business as usual for Fopps, braggy braggerson showing off her tit unfinished extension whilst the rest of the world is going down the shitter. The asteroid can come and get us all now tbh sick of this world of fakes, wannabes and the decent folk getting the short end of the stick, whilst Fopperbollocks just continues on with the vapid entitled life, thinking that “helping” people is posting her crap. The amount of people who told her to carry on are dicks too, she’s on overdrive with the stories and they won’t be stopping any time soon, now she thinks she has a green light for her shite content!

Notice there’s been no mention of how the rest of her family are?

Or about her ‘friend’ that was supposed to be getting married today?

All about Princess Prikki 👑

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Suddenly it's 'our' lounge hi fopps 👋
That extension is weird what's the purpose of the 2nd lot of doors splitting the area? Is it to lock the boys in the playroom and her watch through the glass?

Is it just look guys I can't afford just 1 set of bifold doors but TWO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the world is pretty much on it's arse and she's showing off a rather smallish, average extension! She's a bleeping bleep.... there is no other word for her !

Reactions: 20
Notice there’s been no mention of how the rest of her family are?

Or about her ‘friend’ that was supposed to be getting married today?

All about Princess Prikki 👑
My thoughts exactly. I may be wrong, but I don't think she's mentioned her parents or her brother at all. I'm actually raging that her followers are STILL yet to realise what an absolute asshole she is. What a selfish human being. I want to rant, but words literally fail me.

Reactions: 15
New thread title... Rules don’t apply to princess prikki she probably doesn’t even know to wash her hands

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.