Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kneadwine

I have never contributed to the thread, but have read it everyday since Googling ‘Fopperholic, - annoying’ after her ‘Woe is me’ post last year.

I feel annoyed with myself for getting wound up over her attitude, and I try to stop myself checking up on her latest posts and stories 🙄. Unfortunately, self discipline isn’t my strong point!

At work this morning, we had a somber meeting where we were told of the plan for more patients coming into our hospital over the coming weeks. Ventilators being counted, elective surgery being cancelled, retraining programmes so we can work in unfamiliar departments and being fit tested for special masks.
We all stood in silence, trying to take it all in as they told us to prepare for conditions resembling a warzone.
Like everyone else on here, I feel like I am living a bad dream.

Then, I (stupidly) looked at her wall and saw the adverts for Graze bars and scar plasters, asking for support, and talking about ‘work’ commitments 🙄 and I physically shook with rage. I honestly didn’t know anyone could be as self centred as she is.
There are no words to describe how much I despise this selfish woman 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Thread suggestion.
Fopperholic #28
Carrying on as normal, with her very important job. Now stay at home and parent those boys you giant bloody knob!!!

I know its too long for a thread title but just wanted to get it out there! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Self-isolation? No not for Queen Fopps
She’ll endanger the public while her social media career flops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sorry if I sound heartless but she deserves every bit of stress she's gonna get! She was advised not to go no doubt, lots of people, including travel professionals told her on insta to get the hell out asap,but oh no Nikki the prikki knows best! So she has now put her children and family in danger all because she (and the other adults) haven't got half a brain between them. They chased money and status so they could all show off and live their best lives online yet again and now they're in the shit.

Zero sympathy for any of them apart from those toddlers for having the misfortune to be stuck with imbeciles as carers. Her father should have had some sense and stayed home. The shit will hit the fan and it will be the fault of everything but those who made the decision.. Oh but they're just staying positive and enjoying the 'tainted' holiday the best they can. I hope she gets stuck there for months!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
And the funniest part of all this is the builders probably haven’t finished her house and we go into full lock down tomorrow so the stupid bastard, when she eventually manages to drag her bimbo self back across the Atlantic, will have to self-isolate in a half done house, brands will cut back on ads and no one will be golfing. They are royally fucked.

The karma bus is coming and it’s about to hit the Ryan family full force.

Hope she’s got an actual emergency fund beyond the never ending pot of savings she’s horsed away on costa coffees and flammable floral outfits.

P.S. I’m living for the fact that smug cretin had to post her little aeroplane picture as a fuck you to tattle and then got put off the plane. Hahaha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thread suggestion.. ''Not an influencer but I love a freebie, wasted all my money for a shit pic at Disney.''

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
I have never contributed to the thread, but have read it everyday since Googling ‘Fopperholic, - annoying’ after her ‘Woe is me’ post last year.

I feel annoyed with myself for getting wound up over her attitude, and I try to stop myself checking up on her latest posts and stories 🙄. Unfortunately, self discipline isn’t my strong point!

At work this morning, we had a somber meeting where we were told of the plan for more patients coming into our hospital over the coming weeks. Ventilators being counted, elective surgery being cancelled, retraining programmes so we can work in unfamiliar departments and being fit tested for special masks.
We all stood in silence, trying to take it all in as they told us to prepare for conditions resembling a warzone.
Like everyone else on here, I feel like I am living a bad dream.

Then, I (stupidly) looked at her wall and saw the adverts for Graze bars and scar plasters, asking for support, and talking about ‘work’ commitments 🙄 and I physically shook with rage. I honestly didn’t know anyone could be as self centred as she is.
There are no words to describe how much I despise this selfish woman 😡
Rest assured knowing you are making a real difference with your life, leading a very rewarding and purposeful career.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Also just seen someone who works for virgin suggest Fopps ‘calls the contact centre’

well fuck me. Thank god you came along!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
She posted asking if she should self isolate -
I commented saying I would definitely self isolate.

I'm now blocked.
OK then.
Bye Fopps.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

JRHD11

Hi tattlers! I’ve not been active on here since CF took her own life but I’ve sat on my hands for long enough with regards to this twunt of woman! What. A. Dickhead!!!!!

The holiday for the gram. The shitty and insensitive advert/work commitment whilst on holiday for which no one can see the difference between. The ‘I know better than you minions’ attitude. The ‘woe is me, please help!’ act. The boys sleeping on the floor (airport part 1). The crocodile tears (airport part 2). The salty replies to those who tried helping her and offered advice. Using her father’s heart condition to her advantage as a way to skip the queue when she wasn’t arsed 5 days ago. The #bekind, people are judging me posts *yawn*.

All of the above just in the last week and I’m quite sure I’ll have missed out a fair bit too. Karma really has come round and bit her size 8 (who is she kidding?!) ass in a big way...and as awful as this is, I’ve enjoyed watching the car crash happen in slow motion- couldn’t have happened to a more salty, rude, ignorant, selfish and condescending knobber!!!

Saw this comment earlier about the whole ‘influencer’ thing- can’t work out if it’s a tattler or not. I noticed a few subtle digs but some decent points made in a shit sandwich. Didn’t last long though, can’t see it now...another one bites the dust! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36