Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is the sink and oven unit staying where it is?
Or is it there just for the time being until it can be moved to along the wall of the extension?

Please tell us flops so I can relax and not have a care in the world once I know the layout of your new build!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Knew it had to be one of us......and this ?
Well done you 👏🏼
omg so her brother isn’t home. Wow what a big mistake that holiday was for him and also nice of her not to even mention him in her woe is me posts! 🙄

Reactions: 14
Well done you 👏🏼
omg so her brother isn’t home. Wow what a big mistake that holiday was for him and also nice of her not to even mention him in her woe is me posts! 🙄
Her brother is now stranded in the UK, but more importantly than that....her wall has been knocked down, her house is cold, she has had to borrow heaters off neighbours, she is on the beg for windows because they just can’t get them and oh, they all slept last night 🙄 but let’s not worry about the poor brother 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Carly has posted they got back to the UK. Looks like they can’t make it back to Cyprus though.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She is such an insensitive, self centered fuckwit 🖕 🤬

At this rate we will all soon be VIP members 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well done you 👏🏼
Poor thing thought he was going to Amsterdam 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor thing thought he was going to Amsterdam 😂
Who else thinks he's probably secretly gutted he didn't get to spend a week off his tits on weed but instead having to spend it with his self-centred psycho big sister and her big moobed hubby and kids 😂 😂 😂 bet Crazy Carly has come in for a bit of ear ache from him !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who else thinks he's probably secretly gutted he didn't get to spend a week off his tits on weed but instead having to spend it with his self-centred psycho big sister and her big moobed hubby and kids 😂 😂 😂 bet Crazy Carly has come in for a bit of ear ache from him !!
Bet he was looking forward to those brownies 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“this is very upsetting to them as they can’t get home to their dogs and jobs” .....but I’m going to post my extension of my home just to rub it in their faces that bit more! 😠
Does she not realise Cyprus is also closed to tourists. Not much calling at the moment for some pub singers!

Reactions: 11
I just can’t even 🤬 I’d be devastated if I’d invited my bro and SIL on holiday and they couldn’t get home!! What’s the betting she ran outta that airport waving a big “duck YOU” to them, as long as she’s sorted eh?! This is what humanity can do without! What a prize C**T!! I hope she’s bleeping freezing at home, maybe someone will gift those poor boys a vest 🖕 people want her to carry on as normal 🤷‍♀️ I couldn’t give two fucks what she’s doing anymore! bleeping shameful! She should be ashamed to be smiling at the moment 🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I just can’t even 🤬 I’d be devastated if I’d invited my bro and SIL on holiday and they couldn’t get home!! What’s the betting she ran outta that airport waving a big “duck YOU” to them, as long as she’s sorted eh?! This is what humanity can do without! What a prize C**T!! I hope she’s bleeping freezing at home, maybe someone will gift those poor boys a vest 🖕 people want her to carry on as normal 🤷‍♀️ I couldn’t give two fucks what she’s doing anymore! bleeping shameful! She should be ashamed to be smiling at the moment 🤬🤬
Did someone here post this? It’s a profile with no followers and doesn’t follow anyone. I feel like she might have set it up herself to ask those questions. That way she can address the fact we mentioned it all on here but she can’t openly say she reads here.

Reactions: 13
Did someone here post this? It’s a profile with no followers and doesn’t follow anyone. I feel like she might have set it up herself to ask those questions. That way she can address the fact we mentioned it all on here but she can’t openly say she reads here.
It was me 👍🏻 it's like my 4th fake profile to have a nose at the tit show but after all the previous blocks I'm past caring being anonymous lol 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Aggghhhh I bleeping hate this witch. She a vapid horrible money grabbing twit. Sorry for the language I just can’t deal with her perfect sleeping (ignored) children, her ridiculous utterly shite adverts and obnoxious smug face. I can’t follow her anymore and feel I should go out in a blaze of glory. She’s a nobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she wants tips on staying at home with twins... that's TWO babies she should head over to Chelsea Patemans page.... her boys are a joy to watch.... the lounge is like a massive play room.. they are funny... happy... chatty..... and she does loads with them... really encourages them... praises them....and she manages to take them out on her own... without a pushchair too sometimes!! twin mum goals right there Fopps... 😁😁

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.