Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She words things in such a way that you can almost read her thoughts. When she says ‘keeping two 18 month olds entertained is going to be a challenge, but it can also be fun having time together’. Anyone else would say ‘it will be fun’. It’s like she’s trying to convince herself that she might actually have fun with her own kids, she clearly doesn’t usually. She needs to be grateful for everything she has at a time like this, not her extension or designer shoes but her children and loved ones 🙁

Reactions: 19
She words things in such a way that you can almost read her thoughts. When she says ‘keeping two 18 month olds entertained is going to be a challenge, but it can also be fun having time together’. Anyone else would say ‘it will be fun’. It’s like she’s trying to convince herself that she might actually have fun with her own kids, she clearly doesn’t usually. She needs to be grateful for everything she has at a time like this, not her extension or designer shoes but her children and loved ones 🙁
Yes she has two babies whilst I can't even have one

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

Prikki Nikki finds staying in tricky; no self-isolation fun for this #twinmum.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Forget the pandemic it's all about Fopps extension
Thread suggestion

Reactions: 6
Need a new thread... less than a week old this one... whoooosh 🤪🤪 can an expert do it this time please 😊😊😘😘

Reactions: 9
just pulling up a chair
Girl I'm pulling up a bed because i need to catch up on a little hour of #Fopps threads 😂 that's also good becauae if reading about her makes me bored shitless I'll go to sleep in it 😂

Oh no! I'm stranded from home far far away, #Fopps is not fussed she's got content for her insta today!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.