Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God there are a whole bunch of dumb ass stupid people out there looking at all the comments to her ..... bleeping sheep !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely leasing is for people who want a fancy car but can’t afford one? Surely if you could afford it, you’d just buy it?! Am I missing something obvious? 😂 I’ve owned lots of cars over the years but never leased.

I’m so sorry to see the posts of those who’ve lost loved ones and the current funeral situation 😢 My dad died age 60 and it was just the most horrific thing to go through 😞 Thinking of you all xx
I like leasing cause I like to change my car regularly and it’s probably the easiest and most cost effective way to do it. For fopps it comes across as keeping up with the Jones’s though!

Reactions: 19
So she’s posted screenshots of her replies to her asking if people wanted content. Maybe 100 replies at most? Wow. 0.06% of your followers asked you to carry on posting the same mundane crap. Winning (y)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She can say that they adapted well, but they haven’t? Their body clocks are still adjusting, they woke at 10.30am, isn’t lunch usually around 11.25am followed by a nap? It will take a few days for them to get back into it, and as they do the clocks change and throw them out again 🤣 she can make out her life is as perfect as she wants, it’s all bull!
On a scale of things though Nikki.....nobody gives a tit, we all have bigger worries at the moment. How’s about you going and support your hubby and love your boys, rather than spending all your time glued to the gram?

Reactions: 21
I noticed she was actually making hints about the boys sleep yesterday. She said they had gone for their nap at their usual time and she posted a picture of their monitor at 7:30pm last night. Almost as if to show us that it hadn’t affected their routine.

But no one mentioned it here because quite frankly Nikki no one gives a duck about their sleep. And clearly because it hadn’t been mentioned she felt the need to do a ‘sleep update’ to show us tattlers that her boys really are UHMAZHING sleepers. She’s honestly mental. Everything that’s going on right now and this is the sort of stuff she thinks is important?
She really is clueless, she doesn’t know how to relate to others. Totally wrapped in her Nikki bubble, so probably thinks we all are just hoping to hear about her family’s sleep diary. Well guess what Nikki, no one gives a tit. I am more worried about vulnerable family members and my son who works in an NHS hospital who is coming into contact with CV patients every day. He is exhausted and when he goes food shopping after work, the shelves are empty.
Rant over

Reactions: 16
I noticed one commented saying to carry on as she was doing an important job!!! Or something like that. Important job???? Oh I didn't realise she was a nurse or a supermarket worker, silly me!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion.
Fopperholic #28
Carrying on as normal, with her very important job. Now stay at home and parent those boys you giant bloody knob!!!

I know its too long for a thread title but just wanted to get it out there! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Don’t forget how History will remember Fopperholic and her invaluable contribution to society with her swipe ups, 21 buttons account, and vlogs
262B986E-1D11-403E-AFC8-69A8EA25F974.jpeg
🙄

• Heart
Oh Nikki now really isn't the time to be showing off your extension. No one gives a duck anyway 🤦🤦

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:

Self-isolation? No not for Queen Fopps
She’ll endanger the public while her social media career flops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh Nikki now really isn't the time to be showing off your extension. No one gives a duck anyway 🤦🤦
Nikki has no inbetween, it’s either woe is me or look at me. She can’t get bloody windows....what a pity Nikki when the rest of us are struggling to put food on a table 😡😡

• Angry
This 🙌🏼
Its really made me think about the chain of people that prop up the Health Service, Schools, Shops, Care Homes, Emergency services
I’m struggling to see where Fopp’s ‘career’ fits into any of it 🤔
Her “job” in this case would be to self isolate on returning from America and she can’t even manage that!

Reactions: 12
I’m so confused by her extension. Is the kitchen going to stay the way it is or will her oven and sink units be moved?

Love how she says she’s staying home for 2 weeks. As if after that it’ll all be back to normal for her. Hahahahaha 😂

Why does she keep writing ‘Amercia’? This first time I assumed it was a typo but she’s written it more than twice now.

Twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so confused by her extension. Is the kitchen going to stay the way it is or will her oven and sink units be moved?

Love how she says she’s staying home for 2 weeks. As if after that it’ll all be back to normal for her. Hahahahaha 😂
This is actually how thick she is, she thinks she only had to do 14 days at home and life will return to normal! She claims to have watched sky news, well she obviously didn’t listen to what they were saying! Boris is preparing us for lock down, we need to protect key workers. No trips to the park during lockdown Nikki, just months staring at your extension. And please move the heater off the floor......

Thread suggestion.. ''Not an influencer but I love a freebie, wasted all my money for a tit pic at Disney.''

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She doesn't even realise that 14 days is because she has flown in from another country, by the end of that time the whole country will probably be in lock down.

I’ve not watched her stories with the sound on as her voice makes me want to cut my ears off but has she done the same as Mrs Hinch and has one of those hatch things that go into the dining room?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.