Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be very surprised if the brother will ever speak to her again hence the no mentiom and this hasn't caused a massive family feud. duck knows it would in my family. But her life is perfect so we'll never know 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just do not get what the big deal is about her having to have HER lounge back, ever since my eldest came and her three siblings in steps and stones later my whole house has been took over, and I wouldn’t have it any other way, as that’s what you kind of sign up as a parent?! I can have my show home when they’ve all moved out (don’t even want to think about that!) I’ve just never met someone who is so adamant to the point of an expensive extension that her kids will not take over her house? If I said to my mum I was going to half my garden size with an extension, just because I couldn’t give up my make up room for a play room, she would literally be like ‘and who the duck do you think you are queen of sheba’ everyone around her is bonkers bat tit crazy! Fair enough if you want an extension for a bigger kitchen etc or need an extra room or wet room etc, but to make the excuse that she needs her lounge back, she’s literally created a massive expense for herself, all because she doesn’t like toys in her crushed velvet cave?! It’s hardly full of wedgewood porcelain or crystal vases is it, it’s literally just a generic new build front room where she watches shite reality tv with aspirations of still being like them. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Aggghhhh I bleeping hate this witch. She a vapid horrible money grabbing twit. Sorry for the language I just can’t deal with her perfect sleeping (ignored) children, her ridiculous utterly shite adverts and obnoxious smug face. I can’t follow her anymore and feel I should go out in a blaze of glory. She’s a nobhead
🤣 Feels so (or as Fopperbollocks herself would say - so so so soooo) good to press that Unfollow Button on Twats like Her doesn’t it 👋 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just do not get what the big deal is about her having to have HER lounge back, ever since my eldest came and her three siblings in steps and stones later my whole house has been took over, and I wouldn’t have it any other way, as that’s what you kind of sign up as a parent?! I can have my show home when they’ve all moved out (don’t even want to think about that!) I’ve just never met someone who is so adamant to the point of an expensive extension that her kids will not take over her house? If I said to my mum I was going to half my garden size with an extension, just because I couldn’t give up my make up room for a play room, she would literally be like ‘and who the duck do you think you are queen of sheba’ everyone around her is bonkers bat tit crazy! Fair enough if you want an extension for a bigger kitchen etc or need an extra room or wet room etc, but to make the excuse that she needs her lounge back, she’s literally created a massive expense for herself, all because she doesn’t like toys in her crushed velvet cave?! It’s hardly full of wedgewood porcelain or crystal vases is it, it’s literally just a generic new build front room where she watches shite reality tv with aspirations of still being like them. 🙄
You don’t mind sharing your house with your kids because you not only love them but actually like them.

It’s very clear that Fopps might actually love her kids but she does not bleeping like them.

Reactions: 16
That couch is so ugly in her sitting room the kids would be doing her a favour covering it in food & paint. Like seriously, grey velvet? It’s mank.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you know what- Fopps is literally one of a kind. Like others have said most people are seeing their lives being blow up in front of their eyes. Scared for the health of their loved ones and their livelihoods. My husband was about to start a new job but that’s now on the line due to this outbreak. I started a new job and I did one shift and this happened. The company is still running but the new people including me have been told to wait out. My husband has a army pension which will cover the bills and we have some savings so that buys us some time but if this goes on for too long then we are going to struggle. In three weeks I have gone from no worries to this and my mum died too last week. Then you find all Fopps is concerned with is posting pictures of her bloody extension and worrying about her twins ruining her lounge. Nikki there are people dying and being hooked up to ventilators all over the country for crying out loud - you need to give your big massive head a good shake.
I have cried and cried today not just over my situation but seeing the news and what’s happening to this world. Worrying about my loved ones - even my lovely elderly next door neighbour.

My husband has tried to wipe my tears and tell me everything will be ok and I told him well it can’t get any worse. However it did as I then went and coughed and pissed my pants. So now I may have the virus and a pelvic floor problem to go with it. However even when the chips are down at least I ain’t a Fopperholic because every human being can be a bit selfish at times and lose focus on what’s important but most will remember what is important when the tit hits the fan - not Nikki though theres a bleeping pandemic happening and we are heading into another recession but it’s okay Nikki‘s extension is about to have a tit explosion of crushed velvet so all is aright in the world 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She’s definitely been out, selfish twit. I’m so glad allot of shops have closed hopefully idiots like her will listen & stay home !!

course she’s been out 💯 She’ll have been outside subway crying and scratching at the door like a pissin cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’ll have been out but will do some passive aggressive post about how they went for a walk but saw no one and went near no one 🙄

Do you know what- Fopps is literally one of a kind. Like others have said most people are seeing their lives being blow up in front of their eyes. Scared for the health of their loved ones and their livelihoods. My husband was about to start a new job but that’s now on the line due to this outbreak. I started a new job and I did one shift and this happened. The company is still running but the new people including me have been told to wait out. My husband has a army pension which will cover the bills and we have some savings so that buys us some time but if this goes on for too long then we are going to struggle. In three weeks I have gone from no worries to this and my mum died too last week. Then you find all Fopps is concerned with is posting pictures of her bloody extension and worrying about her twins ruining her lounge. Nikki there are people dying and being hooked up to ventilators all over the country for crying out loud - you need to give your big massive head a good shake.
I have cried and cried today not just over my situation but seeing the news and what’s happening to this world. Worrying about my loved ones - even my lovely elderly next door neighbour.

My husband has tried to wipe my tears and tell me everything will be ok and I told him well it can’t get any worse. However it did as I then went and coughed and pissed my pants. So now I may have the virus and a pelvic floor problem to go with it. However even when the chips are down at least I ain’t a Fopperholic because every human being can be a bit selfish at times and lose focus on what’s important but most will remember what is important when the tit hits the fan - not Nikki though theres a bleeping pandemic happening and we are heading into another recession but it’s okay Nikki‘s extension is about to have a tit explosion of crushed velvet so all is aright in the world 😡
I'm so sorry for your loss and the stresses you are under..... Sending virtual hugs...... I did have to smile at the pissing your pants comment ... I can relate ;) Look after yourself and your loved ones.... 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Sending lots of love, you’re having a shite time of it but you will get through this.

And if it’s any consolation I’d rather have you with potential Coronavirus and piss-soaked knickers than Fopps any day of the week!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You don’t mind sharing your house with your kids because you not only love them but actually like them.

It’s very clear that Fopps might actually love her kids but she does not bleeping like them.
If I have children then it becomes their home to live, love and play in...and wreck my make up in 🤪 ❤❤❤ put their mark on it.....lounge and all 😅😅😅

Reactions: 13
Won’t it be interesting to see what happens for Mother’s Day tomorrow. She is too easy to read, she spends all her time at home glued to her phone so we know when she goes out. She will spout some tit that she went for a nap, or was doing chores around the house. After brummymummy today, these so called influencers need to be called out and taking down a peg or too. It’s not ok to just go out, they shouldn’t even be social distancing, they should be isolated, it’s selfish pricks like this that will rapidly put more people at risk.

Last edited:

Massive hugs darling😘 one thing I've learnt in life is that everything is temporary, including the worst of times. And I would just like to raise my hand and say I have deffo pissed my pants having a hearty coughing attack 😂🥴 This will pass. Fopperbollox will wake up and still be a massive c*nt every single day of her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.