Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all kicking off on the virgin Atlantic twitter feed, so the “business as usual “ policy had failed and flights back to the UK are now cancelled. People are stranded and no priority is being given to when people should be flying! It must be absolutely horrendous!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s all kicking off on the virgin Atlantic twitter feed, so the “business as usual “ policy had failed and flights back to the UK are now cancelled. People are stranded and no priority is being given to when people should be flying! It must be absolutely horrendous!
I feel for every single one of them it must be torture but I wouldn’t feel for fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So is fopps flying with them?

Reactions: 4
I've seen some of the tweets & messages - it's a shitstorm but it's ok coz she's posing in her frumpy cossie with moob-man looking all 'Waltons' for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only thing when I do a new thread I never know how to change the pic so it's got my 'ugly mug' haha ! Any experts feel free to either advise or change for me 😘😘

Reactions: 4
Whatever tit gets thrown her way she will gloss over it anyway 🙄
And why has she done so many more ads this week then usual?! Has this holiday bankrupted her??
No doubt they will stay in Florida for a few weeks and everything will be amazing. 🤯

Reactions: 9
Did I hear the Virgin staff are going to be on 8 weeks unpaid leave too ? Or have I misunderstood that ?
Think they said that earlier on the news. Not sure if compulsory or voluntary.

Fopps will no doubt make out everything is rosey in her fake life. Chris seems to have a bit more sense so hopefully he is getting plans in place.

Reactions: 6
Think they said that earlier on the news. Not sure if compulsory or voluntary.

Fopps will no doubt make out everything is rosey in her fake life. Chris seems to have a bit more sense so hopefully he is getting plans in place.
I don't think he's got any more sense than her to be honest. Not to sound like we should go back to caveman days, as I think it applies to any gender, but what self respecting person would let their partner carry on the way Fopps does? You'd put your foot down sharpish if you had any sense.

Imagine if they wind up on Universal Credit because of all this going on? My husband was self employed, and things could get difficult at times and I'm boringly sensible with money. They've stretched themselves so tight with their 'lifestyle' I really think this could be the breaking of them. I feel for those poor boys so much in all of this 🙁

Reactions: 9
Their flight have been cancelled it's on Chris's Golf Instagram page ( . )( . )

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.