Fopperholic #26 Trip to Florida is all for the gram, those poor boys will be stuck in the pram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she thinks she will be ok as she’s asked her sister to get nappies! Now I know she talks tit but is she planning on eating them! She’s in for a shock when she goes shopping .. if she can go shopping!
Two words - terry nappies 😆

Reactions: 6
I find the use of the phrase "work commitments" really feckin annoying.

Sitting in your child's ball pit eating Graze snack bars IS NOT A JOB.

In her own lispy words "it's a hobby". It's not work commitments Fopps. I've just come off 3 late shifts back to back - that's work commitments. Stupid Cow.
this 👏🏻 I’d like to see her juggle a 48hr week at a proper job ... working shifts etc
and having to deal with children ... she and others like her literally make my blood
boil they have absolutely no concept of how WORKING ( not social media tit ) Mothers cope

Reactions: 13
Who ate
I am so tempted to put something like "so long as you're ok don't worry about anything else".... but knowing her radar for salty comments I will be D&B in a millisecond.

New thread suggestion: Fopperholic #27 Disney fun for number one, Deux ate all the pies
You've inspired my thread suggestion 😂😂

Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #27:

Deux ate all the pies! Deux ate all the pies!
You Fopp b*stard, you Fopp b*stard!
Deux ate all the pies!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Absolute bullshit! I see it’s straightened it to 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Am I being completely thick but which is the before? Only ask as the top pic looks marginally better and that would normally be the place for the before shot??!?

Reactions: 12
🤜🤛 fist bumps all round for queen Hev 😂🥇
Erm, elbow bumps in the current climate , if you don’t mind!😉
Oh, I forgot, this is Fopps thread, in that case, it’s hugs and kisses all round and shake hands if you want🤣 just carry on as per usual 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There isn't a huge difference though is there with her scar?? She's making out there's a massive difference. Or am I not seeing it?

Reactions: 8
“I feel uneasy posting” but I’m still going to post anyway?! She knew full well she was going away, why sign up to commitments when you know you are going on holiday? Oh yeah.....🤑🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 19
There isn't a huge difference though is there with her scar?? She's making out there's a massive difference. Or am I not seeing it?
Have you seen how expensive they are too ? Someone asked how much they cost and someone (not Fopps!) said they are £36 for 21 which obviously is mega money for 8 weeks ! this lady then goes on to say how she uses another product which is really good - I bet Fopps deletes that ! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
And someone has commented saying they are £36 for 21 strips!?? Do you change them daily or keep them on for a week???

Reactions: 2
Daily what a waste of money!! So if they only come in packs of 21 you are looking at over £100
Wow! And she called herself a budget mum in that dire sun article! No one sees the scar except Chris and her if she looks down or in a mirror. I'm sure give it a few years and it'd fade on its own?

What I don’t get is last week she posted photos of her scar after using it for 4 weeks now today she has said she’s at the end of her 8 week journey and the ad is obviously pre recorded!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That Emily Walters is an apple short of a fruitcake an all! Always right up her arse on the comments and thinks everything is “amazing” Fopps could take a tit in some of these sheep’s mouths and they’d still comment “thats amazing” 🙄 Wonder how Fopps will truly cope with Boris’ demands tonight of non necessary gatherings, she won’t be able to go for her hair done, nails done, Botox, go for a meal with Chris and sniff the puddings, the gym, Costa, soft play, bloody hell theres not much left of her life that she can do?! No wonder she wants to stay in Florida!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So out of her last 8 grid posts, 4 have been ads and one was a gifted trip so basically an ad. They must be absolutely skint.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.