Fopperholic #26 Trip to Florida is all for the gram, those poor boys will be stuck in the pram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry bit late to the party here and haven caught up properly yet but has she got the very same gel nail polish including The same grow out at the bottom of the nails in the before and after scar pics? (Ment to have been taken 8 weeks apart)šŸ¤”

regarding her getting home and the HUGE upheaval this has caused for everyone else on the planet I can see her just sailing threw it, no worries at all. Always lands on her feet.
That will piss off alot of people if she does

Reactions: 3
ā€œI feel uneasy postingā€ but Iā€™m still going to post anyway?! She knew full well she was going away, why sign up to commitments when you know you are going on holiday? Oh yeah.....šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘
Feel uneasy posting?? Stupid witch.

Get in the real world. I work shifts in a non clinical role at a hospital. I have a husband who has little immunity due to health issues. I FEEL UNEASY GOING TO WORK but I bloody well go because sometimes others needs are bigger than our own.

She lives on a different planet. If she needs to put statements up on SM then make it bleeping valid and helpful not as always ME ME ME.

Sorry, I realise I'm ranting guys. It's just tough times at work and I'm drained. Letting Fopps get to me. Sorry x

• Sad
Reactions: 23
regarding her getting home and the HUGE upheaval this has caused for everyone else on the planet I can see her just sailing threw it, no worries at all. Always lands on her feet.
Even if her journey is horrific we will never know because that wouldn't suit the Fopperbolloxs 'brand' now would it ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've just had a text from Jet2 - my flights to Portugal cancelled and they'll send a full refund :(

Get in the real world. I work shifts in a non clinical role at a hospital. I have a husband who has little immunity due to health issues. I FEEL UNEASY GOING TO WORK but I bloody well go because sometimes others needs are bigger than our own.

She lives on a different planet. If she needs to put statements up on SM then make it bleeping valid and helpful not as always ME ME ME.

Sorry, I realise I'm ranting guys. It's just tough times at work and I'm drained. Letting Fopps get to me. Sorry x
Apology not necessary - alot of us are worried about this situation .... but have to carry on working in a real job in the real world..... Take care <3

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Donā€™t apologise itā€™s people like you who are holding the country up at this point. Something Iā€™m sure fopps hasnā€™t given a second thought

• Heart
she doesnt give a damn...she soon will when she has has to sell her home because she cant afford to pay her mortgage because she couldnt give up a dressing room and HAD to build an extension.
Well, the chances are Chris might not have much work himself for a while. You would think most people will be more careful with their finances in the the next few months due to the uncertainty, not spending on luxury items / expensive golf training. He could lose sponsorship if the sporting world is in crisis too.

Reactions: 6
If Fopps had an ounce of decency she would not post for the next few months. But given that she is the undecent person on SM she will probably post more than anyone else

Reactions: 10
If Fopps had an ounce of decency she would not post for the next few months. But given that she is the undecent person on SM she will probably post more than anyone else
She will post a vlog about her trip and tips when you go to Orlando with twins or something equally crappy you watch. At a time like this thatā€™s the very last thing she should do! šŸ˜”

Please donā€™t say sorry people like you are invaluableā¤ shes an infuriating cow!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yes she is literally clueless I can't wait to see her ruin her brand even more than she already has. The tit show is about to get shittier.

She will go and do a shopping haul give a big kick In the teeth to everyone else

Last edited:
She will post a vlog about her trip and tips when you go to Orlando with twins or something equally crappy you watch. At a time like this thatā€™s the very last thing she should do! šŸ˜”

But the annoying thing is all her sheep will make that ego of hers even bigger šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” they donā€™t seem to realise that wouldnā€™t piss on any of them if they were on fire
Please donā€™t say sorry people like you are invaluableā¤ shes an infuriating cow!

Reactions: 4

Never apologise, you are all going an amazing job and we owe it all to you all that go about your work without a second thought. šŸ’“

These ā€œinfluencersā€ could learn a lot from you all about actaullay working for a living. Look after yourself x

Reactions: 8

Donā€™t worry - Fopperbullshit would piss the Pope off at the moment with Her constant selfish, greedy, money grabbing stupidity, especially at times like these :sneaky:

Reactions: 8
Never apologise, you are all going an amazing job and we owe it all to you all that go about your work without a second thought. šŸ’“

These ā€œinfluencersā€ could learn a lot from you all about actaullay working for a living. Look after yourself x
Thank you ā¤. Not being a martyr but I'm not due to work this week but I'm going in a couple of days to try and get the pressure off my colleagues. Juggling the guilt of risking my husbands health versus supporting the team. Think we feel a bit overwhelmed with all what's happening and it makes her stupid graze bar/ birthday cards crap ads seem so bloody insensitive.

• Heart
On a lighter note I think we absolutely need a new thread title to honour the recently revealed moobs šŸ˜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.