Fopperholic #26 Trip to Florida is all for the gram, those poor boys will be stuck in the pram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So which one is the before and which is the after, I honestly can’t tell?

In her first grid post for them a week ago, the picture with her finger on the left of the shot is the before picture... but then the exact same picture is the after shot on her latest grid post? :unsure:View attachment 96447
The before one is top on the left and bottom on right photo! Really it should’ve been top on both pics 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
The before one is top on the left and bottom on right photo! Really it should’ve been top on both pics 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I kinda guessed she’d done that but just pointing out how amazingly tit she is at all this :LOL: looks better on the 4 week after shot than the 8 week after shot anyway, most likely because I don’t believe it’s her scar in the 4 week one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I kinda guessed she’d done that but just pointing out how amazingly tit she is at all this :LOL: looks better on the 4 week after shot than the 8 week after shot anyway, most likely because I don’t believe it’s her scar in the 4 week one
It’s probably her tit editing!!

she has the same nail colour in both pics. And I can't see she's had that nail.colour on for a while. It's all bollocks.

Here is the reply from Layla loves:

View attachment 96436
So I also spoke to Layla Loves. I’m an advertising consultant with a degree in graphic design and marketing. I even offered my services if they would stop using tit shows like flopperbollock. Seriously anyone in a year 7 IT lesson would produce something better than that. It’s so tacky, the images are blurry and too small to even see the products as soon as I saw it my immediate reaction was 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️.

I think Nikki needs a rethink of her career or some lessons in marketing and IT!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Surely she’s going to come home now
Well if she isn't at the airport now she isn't coming home out of Orlando only 12 USA airports are open to fly her home from this evening. So looks like a nice road trip to Miami or further to get home

Reactions: 6
Well if she isn't at the airport now she isn't coming home out of Orlando only 12 USA airports are open to fly her home from this evening. So looks like a nice road trip to Miami or further to get home
They will allow her to fly from her chosen airport; she’s a #twinmum and won’t want her journey home ‘tainted’. If it all does horribly wrong then at least Deux Knees can flash his tits at the check-in desk?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They will allow her to fly from her chosen airport; she’s a #twinmum and won’t want her journey home ‘tainted’. If it all does horribly wrong then at least Deux Knees can flash his tits at the check-in desk?
I could not believe she used the word tainted to describe the situation 😳

Reactions: 15
Looks like Orlando is flying people home well looking at their departure board they are

Reactions: 3
“Tainted” wtaf?! So basically it was tainted because thousands more people weren’t totally up her arse and all in her comments loving her, because they had more important worries to think about?! Well I’m awfully sorry about “tainting” your holiday there Fopps, just felt like you needed a dose of the reality the rest of the world is having right now.

I thought they sold the flat? Or did I just make that up? 😂
Ha oh did they?! At this point I don’t even know she’s told that many lies!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I have seen loads of complaints where people are having flights home cancelled.

Reactions: 5
“Tainted” wtaf?! So basically it was tainted because thousands more people weren’t totally up her arse and all in her comments loving her, because they had more important worries to think about?! Well I’m awfully sorry about “tainting” your holiday there Fopps, just felt like you needed a dose of the reality the rest of the world is having right now.

Ha oh did they?! At this point I don’t even know she’s told that many lies!
I'm not 100% sure either 😂

Reactions: 1
she's in for a shock, she can tap her foot, roll her massive wide eyes and demand deux titties shows his goods all she likes, she aint getting home easily....hope she packed plenty graze bars ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
sorry bit late to the party here and haven caught up properly yet but has she got the very same gel nail polish including The same grow out at the bottom of the nails in the before and after scar pics? (Ment to have been taken 8 weeks apart)🤔
She’s defo put make up over it or something. Never wore that for 8 weeks!
I had a emergency c section 7 years ago and haven’t seen my scar for 6 years and 11 months because I have other things to worry about and I basically don’t give a tit enough about it!

regarding her getting home and the HUGE upheaval this has caused for everyone else on the planet I can see her just sailing threw it, no worries at all. Always lands on her feet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My boyfriends flying home from Orlando this week and as far as their flights are concerned everything’s normal. I’m hoping they will come home early but until they’re cancelled they can’t claim on insurance ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.