Fopperholic #26 Trip to Florida is all for the gram, those poor boys will be stuck in the pram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was saving Florida..what a bullshitter. Why is she even taking the boys there it’s a waste of money especially when there still so young ! PRAT

Reactions: 7
Signing in for the next thread of her royal twattishness. I see Part Time Working Mummy also was given those plasters to try... bet Fopps thinks she's made the big time!! What a wally. Sick to death of all the begs for Disney recommendations. Just google it or ask your actual friends who've been, like a normal person.

Reactions: 14
Signing in for the next thread of her royal twattishness. I see Part Time Working Mummy also was given those plasters to try... bet Fopps thinks she's made the big time!! What a wally. Sick to death of all the begs for Disney recommendations. Just google it or ask your actual friends who've been, like a normal person.
By the time she's got replies, read through replies and answered people back, she could have used that time to just research things herself!! Time management not a strong point hey fopps

Reactions: 13
Hilarious that she said she’s talked to the nursery about the boys sleep. She really is (correct use of the word) obsessed with sleep!

I bet she’s told them just to leave them in the room for 2 hours like she does. It must be starting to have an affect on their sleep the rest of the time if she’s really that bothered about them having a shorter nap one day a week. Here’s a solution for you Fopps, take them out of nursery if it annoys you that much! It’s not like they need to be there! Hilarious she says that filming her crap ads takes up sooo much time, get over yourself it’s not like it’s a real job sweetheart, no one makes you do it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She is never with her kids! So she had her hair appointment yesterday? Why not book your appointment for the Thursday when the boys are in nursery and that's meant to be your "me time"?! Shes so selfish and vain it's unbelievable!

Reactions: 29
Who are all these people asking about her blond at the sides?! Seriously though, is anyone able to comment on her stories? She must know that we know it's a blatant untruth about people asking her all these questions?

Reactions: 11
See Lawson is so glued to the ridiculously huge and unessesary cinema of a tv screen thet he doesn’t even notice nearly being taken out by his brother. I mean twin. TURN IT OFF YOU STUPID twit!

Why does she make everything so hard for herself. “I’ve got so much to do and get for Florida”. No you don’t, just pack a bag, that’s it. Traveling is only as hard as you make it. And if you really do have to get stuff then it’s a good job you have have a job.

Reactions: 13
See Lawson is so glued to the ridiculously huge and unessesary cinema of a tv screen thet he doesn’t even notice nearly being taken out by his brother. I mean twin. TURN IT OFF YOU STUPID twit!

Why does she make everything so hard for herself. “I’ve got so much to do and get for Florida”. No you don’t, just pack a bag, that’s it. Traveling is only as hard as you make it. And if you really do have to get stuff then it’s a good job you have have a job.
She makes everything 10 times harder than it needs to be. Even sending them to nursery is made harder by her need for them to nap to her standards.

Reactions: 12
I nearly said hello to Chris in m&s earlier....you know when you can’t think where you know someone from 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I bet the nursery staff dislike her. They've been what 4 times and she's moaned about nap time 3 of the times? I know they can't but I'd lie and say they thatbhad 2 hoursbjustbto tit her up. Condescending witch. Keep them home then instead of palming them off to people. Wonder what mad Mazza does on a Thursday now and why she doesn't have them anymore.

Reactions: 20
I wonder how all these people ask so many questions when you can’t actually comment on her stories 🤷🏻‍♀️ She must get lots of messages!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So if she expects them to sleep for two hours at nursery then she paying them basically to watch them sleep most the time an then feed them which she could just do at home cos it's not as if she's working herself when they are in nursery like most mum's and dad's 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.