Fopperholic #26 Trip to Florida is all for the gram, those poor boys will be stuck in the pram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So out of her last 8 grid posts, 4 have been ads and one was a gifted trip so basically an ad. They must be absolutely skint.
theyve got the rent from his flat though to fall back on so they are not skint as in breadline, I just think there’s a weird dynamic about money between them, and she seems to want her own money to spend on what she wants, maybe because he’s had to reign in the amount of crap she spends it on!

Reactions: 9
I still don't think them scar pics are hers. This is off her you tube video and she doesn't have the big dent at the end.

She's also had red nails for the last 8 weeks of pics, not the nude colour she has on her before and after pic.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
theyve got the rent from his flat though to fall back on so they are not skint as in breadline, I just think there’s a weird dynamic about money between them, and she seems to want her own money to spend on what she wants, maybe because he’s had to reign in the amount of crap she spends it on!
I thought they sold the flat? Or did I just make that up? 😂

Reactions: 1
she has the same nail colour in both pics. And I can't see she's had that nail.colour on for a while. It's all bollocks.

Here is the reply from Layla loves:

1D3F749E-7B1E-41FB-BF1F-D891EEC2EB99.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still don't think them scar pics are hers. This is off her you tube video and she doesn't have the big dent at the end.

She's also had red nails for the last 8 weeks of pics, not the nude colour she has on her before and after pic.
She’s got red nails in the pic last week then the two after pics she has nude with the same amount of regrowth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well they just wasted whatever sum they paid her for that embarrassing attempt at promotion😂
They really should research who they ask first.... she's a bleeping embarrassment !! More likely to lose customers than gain ! I won't buy from them now because of her !

Reactions: 11
She’s got red nails in the pic last week then the two after pics she has nude with the same amount of regrowth 🤣🤣🤣
She's just full of tit. 7 days ago she'd been using them for 4 weeks, now all of a sudden its 8 weeks difference 🤔

Eta- it was also filmed a week ago as they went to MK on Tuesday of last week then flew out to Florida on Wednesday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion - Fopperholic #27
Swipe up for bars, cards and scars - maybe then I can afford to buy Chris a bra!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Thread suggestion - Fopperholic #27
Swipe up for bars, cards and scars - maybe then I can afford to buy Chris a bra!
This has to be the one!!

She's just full of tit. 7 days ago she'd been using them for 4 weeks, now all of a sudden its 8 weeks difference 🤔

Eta- it was also filmed a week ago as they went to MK on Tuesday of last week then flew out to Florida on Wednesday 😂
It’s obviously filmed on the same day! She’s just so tit at thinking of the little things 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
howling at her stupidity with the "AD" what a bloody daft bint to think people would not notice it was all filmed at the same time, we joke about her being thick but the fact is she really is! and so are a lot of her arse kissing followers as they wont notice either! she could roll a turd in glitter and they'd ask her where she got it so they could buy one

Reactions: 13
howling at her stupidity with the "AD" what a bloody daft bint to think people would not notice it was all filmed at the same time, we joke about her being thick but the fact is she really is! and so are a lot of her arse kissing followers as they wont notice either! she could roll a turd in glitter and they'd ask her where she got it so they could buy one
Someone needs to email Elastoplast about that tit show!!

Reactions: 10
On other news I liked the comment made on the AD she posted whilst away
she has now blocked my 6th snooping account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So which one is the before and which is the after, I honestly can’t tell?

In her first grid post for them a week ago, the picture with her finger on the left of the shot is the before picture... but then the exact same picture is the after shot on her latest grid post? :unsure:
AFAC20C9-F81B-49BE-A250-B70444FFCC1B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.