Fopperholic #26 Trip to Florida is all for the gram, those poor boys will be stuck in the pram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been posted I don't remember seeing it on here.

Someone has been ass kissing Celebs again Just saw this... It was 6 days ago but it came up today. She is so ridiculous it's hilarious.
Sheโ€™s sooooo desperate for social fame and z list celeb mates itโ€™s sad!!

I get people make money from social media but fopps is tit! Her ads are so cringe worthy that actually it puts me off that brand!! She thinks sheโ€™s being smart or clever but she comes across like a dick but hey if thatโ€™s what brands want ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am so tempted to put something like "so long as you're ok don't worry about anything else".... but knowing her radar for salty comments I will be D&B in a millisecond.

New thread suggestion: Fopperholic #27 Disney fun for number one, Deux ate all the pies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sending love to all who are finding this Situation stressful , my husband is self employed and Iโ€™m retired.Our Fopps has no sense of reality or any sense at all, Bless you all

• Heart
Reactions: 16
her suck ups are as thick as her, one has commented "Disney sure know how to do holidays" erm she didn't go on a Disney holiday, she rocked up at two parks with no fast passes booked and days before they closed so will have been even more crowded than usual, they looked red hot, sweaty and downright miserable, they'll have hardly got on anything as queues will have been mammoth and of course she won't have eaten in the parks for fear of going over her syns just inhaling it but oh yes fopps must have had an uhmazing time at Disney ;)

Reactions: 18
Fopperholic #27 Thread title suggestion...

She went to Florida despite the risk
just so she could spy on deux tit Chris! ๐Ÿ˜„

Posted it to early several pages back I think so throwing it in again ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I canโ€™t believe this is the FIT hubby she goes on about! Heโ€™s got tombstone teeth. Heโ€™s white as a sheet with bigger tits than me!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.