Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I'm sure I'm not the only one who questions myself occasionally thinking "Am I being un-kind? Is it nice to take such pleasure in her potential misfortune?"

I was reflecting on it this morning but do you know what I can honestly say that if she wrote a post that said, for example, that they had found the Disney Park stressful, she really struggled with the lack of routine, she was questioning her decision to come and had been in tears since the travel ban was communicated etc., I would honestly be the FIRST person on here saying that I felt for her and really hope they all get back ok. I really would! She is SO frustrating in the way that she thinks no one can see that her whole online persona is a bit of an act,a publicity machine!!

Conclusion? While she continues to present this fake-ass account of their lives, and a disregard for anything but how she is perceived, I will not feel bad at all for hoping that they all have a really crap end to the holiday.

There is nothing more engaging than genuine authenticity and I just don't think she will ever get that. Wouldn't it be amazing if she was just honest....I'd love to see her post more of this stuff....

1. I dislike charity shops-hate the musty smell and just don't like the thought of someone wearing clothes before me. If you want to follow a 'sustainable clothing' account here are some good ones.

2. I hate staying in with the boys and find it boring if I'm honest. Creative play is not my thing. I need to get out every day more for me than them if I'm honest. It's something I'm working on. I'm a great Mum in loads of other ways though.

3. I have a disordered relationship with food. SW worked for me for years, but now I have the boys it just doesn't seem to work as well. Help! I am scared of putting on weight and passing my habits on to the boys. I'm exploring loads of different approaches at the moment so bear with me! I'm certainely not someone to be held up as an 'expert' right now but please hang around if you like to watch me struggle lol.

4. Motherhood is hard and I'm aware that I've been trying to distract myself from some of the harder aspects by focussing too much on my digital creator career. It's easier to focus on this than it is the gut-wrenching possibilty that I might not be the A* Mum I thought I'd be. If I'm more absent from here then please know that I'm prioritisng my boys, their development and my mental health.

If she did more of this kind of stuff she'd 'find her tribe' audience, they'd engage with the real Nicki and she's have more fun and ultimately make more money!

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Wonder how long my comment will last??
Screenshot_20200314-171000_Instagram.jpg

Not my real account or name Fopps, so block all you like 😘

Edited to say- less than 2 mins and I'm blocked 😂😂 go enjoy your holiday love, get off instagram and tattle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Betty80

Chatty Member
Fopperholic #27 Thread title suggestion...

She went to Florida despite the risk
just so she could spy on deux tit Chris! 😄

Posted it to early several pages back I think so throwing it in again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Are this family for absolute real? You drag 2 toddlers and a sick man half way around the world, in the middle of a pandemic. You say it’s “the holiday of a life time” but spend half of your time glued to your phone and posting embarrassing ad’s. You feature a gifted item in said ad, but fail to declare it.
You then think that you will be ok to get home and life in your candy floss bubble is all ok! Does she think a special plane will land for her and her ego and whisk them home like nothing has happened? What a shocking family they actually are!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Who ate
I am so tempted to put something like "so long as you're ok don't worry about anything else".... but knowing her radar for salty comments I will be D&B in a millisecond.

New thread suggestion: Fopperholic #27 Disney fun for number one, Deux ate all the pies
You've inspired my thread suggestion 😂😂

Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #27:

Deux ate all the pies! Deux ate all the pies!
You Fopp b*stard, you Fopp b*stard!
Deux ate all the pies!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Betty80

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestions...

She went to Florida despite the risk
just so she could spy on deux tit Chris! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
says him who can’t hold a kids vibrating ball without making a comment about their mums rabbit! He’s hardly an adult himself dressing like a teenager. They’re both as salty as each other, fyi Chris no one was arsed about the boys not walking it was your wife’s lies about it that irked people. I hope they have a shit time, a really hard eye opening time of what parenting is sometimes like, not the controlled same old boring false little life they lead.
Imagine being nearly 40 year old man and messaging a towie nobody 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Glad it wasn’t just me who didn’t get the quote! Which part of your insides? Don’t compare your kidneys to some else’s face???

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Babybrain

I nearly said hello to Chris in m&s earlier....you know when you can’t think where you know someone from 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
“It’s my dads choice”

No, you cunt faced fucking moron, your dad has spent your entire life pandering to your every whim so when you got him flights for his birthday he would never have offended you in a single minute by declining even though it’s probably his idea of hell on Earth.

Your entire mollycoddled existence has led you to the point of thinking of absolutely no one but yourself and if, god forbid, any of your family end up catching this illness you will still be too delusional to realise how you, and only you, are to blame for this.

Worst cunt alive, honestly.

Also, there’s no way on earth her dad has travel insurance and in the small chance he does it sure as shit won’t cover any complications or illnesses exacerbated by his heart condition. They’re all so fucking dense he’s probably got worldwide cover on a packaged bank account and they won’t have thought to phone to notify of his heart surgery etc. I despair of this fucking family, it’s like God ran out of brains and made them all fucking share one between them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I find the use of the phrase "work commitments" really feckin annoying.

Sitting in your child's ball pit eating Graze snack bars IS NOT A JOB.

In her own lispy words "it's a hobby". It's not work commitments Fopps. I've just come off 3 late shifts back to back - that's work commitments. Stupid Cow.

Reactions: 35