Fopperholic #25 With a kitchen island, she thinks that she's "it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is truly one of the most bizarre things she's ever done. Never misses an opportunity to talk about herself, does she? Image therapy is absolutely not like that anyway, each group would last all day!

Reactions: 17
I can only conclude that she’s having some kind of weird breakdown 🤪 From watching the first 2 mins (couldn’t bear any longer...it’s akin to waterboarding) I gather that she is helping her followers by talking them through how she would coach herself if she was a consultant. ‘Image therapy’ seems to just follow basic coaching methods (GROW model for us corporate types, ‘giving yourself a good talking to’ for us normal folk). It’s very odd to watch and really it’s a bit like watching another woman wank....I mean it’s just not something that does anything for me ya know?
Omg you're amazing

I'm having a mild breakdown just now and don't have the headspace to deal with this bint but I just wanna mark my place in the thread x

Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness. Being in Australia, I did a little experiment, to see how closely she monitors things. I made a comment on her youtube, at roughly 1.30am UK time - it was gone within 20 minutes. No wonder she's always exhausted and the point of a mental breakdown, she must sleep with one eye open.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
“Lawson didn’t want to come home. He was clinging onto my dad”

Maybe, just maybe because your Dad gave him more attention than you ever did? He probably isn’t engrossed in his phone, deleting and inspecting every single (perhaps negative) comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
“Lawson didn’t want to come home. He was clinging onto my dad”

Maybe, just maybe because your Dad gave him more attention than you ever did? He probably isn’t engrossed in his phone, deleting and inspecting every single (perhaps negative) comments.
Mad Mazza must favour Faveson too. Lawson and his Granda are great buddies. He's a wee darlin' & Grandas are far from stupid, tho they might say little- he has seen what's going on & prob has had to listen to Nikki gushing about Faveson being a mini DeuxKnees.

Reactions: 8
Omg you're amazing

I'm having a mild breakdown just now and don't have the headspace to deal with this bint but I just wanna mark my place in the thread x
Take care luv. Last thing you need is her tit to listen to when your in a bad place. Some people actually have real problems to deal with xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched the latest video but I don’t know why she can’t just be happy as she is. I mean this in the nicest possible way and not at all snarky or horrible, she looks good at the size she is.

She’s not going to be the same weight she was in her 20s coming out of a break up. Accept its life, eat with your kids, eat healthy 80% of the time and enjoy the other 20%. Why are you chasing 3 or 4lbs?

There is so much more to life than your weight. I’ve been quite big, I’ve been small and now I’m sort of in the middle (size 14) and I’m just trying to enjoy my life with my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Having been a sw consultant you would never remember that much information about your member, especially not in a group the size she had.
You might remember and note little facts like 'losing for her wedding, it's in June etc' but definitely not their life history and you don't have time to spend on each member like she makes out! You probably have 2 minutes. Everyone else in the group would be eye rolling if you did.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Jesus christ kill me now that last video another “I love me” show doesn’t Nikki love Nikki ......words actually fail me and that’s saying something

I haven’t watched the latest video but I don’t know why she can’t just be happy as she is. I mean this in the nicest possible way and not at all snarky or horrible, she looks good at the size she is.

She’s not going to be the same weight she was in her 20s coming out of a break up. Accept its life, eat with your kids, eat healthy 80% of the time and enjoy the other 20%. Why are you chasing 3 or 4lbs?

There is so much more to life than your weight. I’ve been quite big, I’ve been small and now I’m sort of in the middle (size 14) and I’m just trying to enjoy my life with my kids.
She needs to read this!! It’s so sad to watch how much she focuses on her weight when she has those two boys. There is more to life then bloody turkey mince. Enjoy all the food in moderation. Missing out on so much yummy food all because she thinks she needs to lose weight. But she doesn’t, she actually looks great considering she’s had two babies and is nearing 40.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It must be so draining living in Nikki's head....constantly seeking validation from strangers and having to be the perfect size 8 supermum. Every post it's like she's desperately trying to prove something, whether its that's she's rich, slim, had a very very successful career or a super twin mum. She is slim and by all accounts has a very privileged life but she must be so miserable to constant feel she needs others to KNOW this and show it off to prove something. I imagine she must be quite miserable not being able to be content with what she's got.

Her last post with all the photos of herself is just tragic and smacks of insecurity. How she somehow convinces herself she's helping others is how she justifies constantly needing others validation.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So she rejoined with around half a stone to lose, lost and gained the same 2lbs and rather than just admit maybe she’s found her natural weight and made a mistake going back, she has “upped her target” so she can still claim 18 years “at target” or whatever she does, even though what’s actually happened is she’s gained back 7lbs. Which is fine. You’ve got older. Had kids. Your body has changed. You bang on about being a size 8 / XS, get on with it. Live a little. If you’re still fitting in the same clothes on the whole, who needs to worry what a scale says.
Based on the minuscule portions she gives the boys, I can’t imagine she has more than about 100 calories extra per day with their (soggy, toddler squished) leftovers anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What the actual hell is she doing with her life at all?! She’s sat wasting her only time on this earth talking to herself on camera as a consultant, that she no longer is, about a few pounds of weight that domineer her whole being and life. Ffs Nikki if you want to be on your little power trip as a consultant again, just be one, instead of a grown arse woman doing little “pretending” videos on YouTube. She’s a total embarrassment. Chris is on YouTube doing golf because he’s a golf instructor, that I get, but she’s on YouTube talking about SW because it gets her highest views, but she doesn’t even work for them anymore, it’s bonkers, does he not see how mad she is, or he’s clearly too busy wrapped up in his own career and just lets her get on with it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In that video she mentioned that she ‘didn’t care’ about her weight loss any more and wasn’t bothered by it.... soooo why make the video? Why do you talk about it constantly? Why are you avoiding pizza at hen dos? Why are you not eating meals as a family? Because you don’t care about your weight loss? Okay Nikki keep saying it and one day you might believe it

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand her recent vlog! I’ve been to slimming world and your consultant does to talk to you like that in group it’s a quick 30 seconds each then that’s it! She’s realised that she cocked up thinking she can be you tube famous with her repetitive Ryan family vlogs as they’re always the same tit of soft play, shopping & Costa. She now knows that the only reason she got followers was for slimming world! She’s not a consultant no more and I think she should stop acting like one in her vlogs! She’s so boring and self absorbed to listen too! Hey Nikki, you’re a selfish stay at home mum now so perhaps just deal with it 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.