Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
She just keeps on giving ammunition for thread titles
Goes for a smear without washing her minge her image therapy video is off the scale cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Her shit show ads are comedy gold..but don't worry her top is size 13-14 year old..

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Shivers

VIP Member
Hey Nicola, maybe while you’re in the kids section you can get your boys some vests? Just an idea hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I actually pity her a little (not too much like but a little ;))..... she has a lovely home (not my taste but a good decent sized home nonetheless), she has two beautiful children, a very fortunate position that she doesn't have to work (savings or no savings she doesn't work - as her internet stuff is basically shit!)..... she obviously has an army of helpers..... she has a husband who supports/enables her lifestyle... she has lots of free time more than most mothers can dream of.... she has a lovely figure..... (she does I would actual love to be that slim and she doesn't look scrawny she looks 'normal' )..... as far as we know she has her health...... and YET she is still not happy ? Which is really very, very sad..... she needs to realise that she is wasting her life obsessing over losing 5lbs (she's just mentioned it on her stories!)..... WHY ? Will it really make that much difference overall ? I think partly why she isn't losing weight is she's not giving herself enough fuel for all that she does (I reckons she does the gym 4-5 times per week?) and her body is probably holding onto all that it does get ! She is trying so hard to have this 'PERFECT' life, figure, children, home and it's really not worth it because you spend so much time wrapped up in 'faking it' you are missing out on so, so much of the real stuff and all to just get the validation/adoration from her followers who are just strangers (most of whom she probably wouldn't pass the time of day because she's so up herself!) .. I'm overweight, middle aged and still live in my 3 bed end terrace house, yes we built some more space but the kids all had free reign of the house, all the rooms (they still do) ... we ate together as many evenings/meals as a family as we could and they always came first..... sometimes I look back and think how the fuck have I brought up 3 kids cos it's hard but I/we have .... we both worked ... hubby full time and me part-time since the eldest was born 25 years ago...... she really doesn't realise how fortunate she is..... I think she will never truly be happy..... she should shut down her internet and concentrate on the boys and get a real job ...... and stop stressing about things being a size 8 and XS..... Life is just too short and precious..... !!

**I'll get off my soapbox now 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 50
New thread suggestion

Fopperholic #26 Doesn't shower before her smear, wearing anything bigger than size 8 gives her the fear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Have any of you guys seen Rachel Riley from countdown has recently had a baby? She was gifted a cybex pram (I think) and made a donation to charity. On each of her posts where they’ve been gifted something for the baby she has included that she’s donated to charity to pay it forward. I actually think this is a lovely gesture and nice of her to do, I’m sick of these people being gifted things the likes of many of us watching can’t afford, it’s lovely to see someone giving back

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Size 8 trousers that fit like a dream that are also generous 🤔
'random' night out 🤔 wasn't it for your husbands Birthday so not really random 🙄
Keeps her phone in her bag 😂😂😂😂😂 apart from when looking at the 20000 photos of the boys she missed that much they are still at the grandparents 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Boogs

VIP Member
I think we should merge mugcake cunt and no shame and no brain for the next thread title.

I honestly think that Slimming World has been the worst thing for her. Take one over indulged spoilt brat and at the age when she should be growing up a bit give her a shit load of attention. Honestly is 3 stone (alleged) loss really worth stories in the local press? She then starts to lap up the attention that she thinks she deserves and feels like a celebrity.

She then starts working for them and each week gets to stand up in front of a crowd of people and be the centre of attention. She gets to preach at people, tell them what to do and talk about herself. Honestly I bet she used to get as giddy as she does when she does a crappy Elastoplast advert as she is so excited that she is the chosen one and is getting attention. The fact that my friend used to only eat a carrot on weigh in day as she was so terrified what she would say if she had a gain as she couldn’t stand to be humiliated says a lot about her skills as a consultant.

Then she becomes a team developer and gets to go and tell other people that they are doing things wrong and that they all need to be like her. My consultant used to warn us all the week before she came that she was going to have to do the group ‘the right way’ and we had to sit through the boring games.

I think slimming world just took an overindulged airhead with delusions of grandeur and made a monster. A monster who can now be a celebrity in her own living room thanks to bloody social media.

She doesn’t appreciate what she has no matter how many times she says how lucky she is. She exploits her supportive parents for childcare so she can put herself first again and again. She gave up work so she could live off her husband and pursue her delusional celebrity ambitions. She continues to always put her needs before her much longed for children to the detriment of their development. She begs for freebies constantly with no shame as she thinks that she is better than everyone and deserves it.

Mugcake cunt indeed 🤨

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Sparkle87

VIP Member
I hate when she says guys I make a tiny amount on swipe ups 🙄 I don't care if you make 10p why you should you earn you 'living' by just adding an item you haven't even fucking purchased and you know fuck all about yet expect us to buy it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
Fopperholic #26: wearing teenagers clothing to match her disordered eating & scarily unaware her online career is fleeting

Reactions: 33

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Oh my goodness. Being in Australia, I did a little experiment, to see how closely she monitors things. I made a comment on her youtube, at roughly 1.30am UK time - it was gone within 20 minutes. No wonder she's always exhausted and the point of a mental breakdown, she must sleep with one eye open.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32