Fopperholic #25 With a kitchen island, she thinks that she's "it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually pity her a little (not too much like but a little ;))..... she has a lovely home (not my taste but a good decent sized home nonetheless), she has two beautiful children, a very fortunate position that she doesn't have to work (savings or no savings she doesn't work - as her internet stuff is basically tit!)..... she obviously has an army of helpers..... she has a husband who supports/enables her lifestyle... she has lots of free time more than most mothers can dream of.... she has a lovely figure..... (she does I would actual love to be that slim and she doesn't look scrawny she looks 'normal' )..... as far as we know she has her health...... and YET she is still not happy ? Which is really very, very sad..... she needs to realise that she is wasting her life obsessing over losing 5lbs (she's just mentioned it on her stories!)..... WHY ? Will it really make that much difference overall ? I think partly why she isn't losing weight is she's not giving herself enough fuel for all that she does (I reckons she does the gym 4-5 times per week?) and her body is probably holding onto all that it does get ! She is trying so hard to have this 'PERFECT' life, figure, children, home and it's really not worth it because you spend so much time wrapped up in 'faking it' you are missing out on so, so much of the real stuff and all to just get the validation/adoration from her followers who are just strangers (most of whom she probably wouldn't pass the time of day because she's so up herself!) .. I'm overweight, middle aged and still live in my 3 bed end terrace house, yes we built some more space but the kids all had free reign of the house, all the rooms (they still do) ... we ate together as many evenings/meals as a family as we could and they always came first..... sometimes I look back and think how the duck have I brought up 3 kids cos it's hard but I/we have .... we both worked ... hubby full time and me part-time since the eldest was born 25 years ago...... she really doesn't realise how fortunate she is..... I think she will never truly be happy..... she should shut down her internet and concentrate on the boys and get a real job ...... and stop stressing about things being a size 8 and XS..... Life is just too short and precious..... !!

**I'll get off my soapbox now 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m genuinely concerned, this isn’t normal behaviour. I’m not her biggest fan but I do believe she needs some kind of help

Reactions: 15
I’m so confused. She is literally all over the place when she talks about her weight. Because she doesn’t ever actually just be open about what she weighs it’s hard to understand what she’s on about.

She said in January she rejoined as a target member so within 3lbs of 9st7lb right? But now she’s upped her target by half a stone, so 10stone and says she has about 5lb to lose now to get to her new target. So was she about 12lbs off her original target weight then, at about 10stone 5lb now? I mean I don’t care if she what she weighs as I think she looks fine but just wish if she’s going to talk about her weight that she would actually just be honest about it.

She goes on and on about being at target for 20 years but surely if she’s 12lb off it she hasn’t been at target for a while?

Reactions: 17
Who does this 😭😳 please can someone step in and tell her than fawning over the Love Island stars is embarrassing! If my friends, we are all aged 30-33, done this I would be saying to them reel that tit in, you don't know them in real life and it's making you look stupid. Why is old Fopps fangirling over them all🙈🤯 she's old enough to be some of their mums and yet she's commenting like they are besties....
20200225_133131.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You know what you shouldn't do... built an extension in the winter if you are worried about weather 🤣🤣 I know its shite all the time but your chances raise slightly in the summer lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who does this 😭😳 please can someone step in and tell her than fawning over the Love Island stars is embarrassing! If my friends, we are all aged 30-33, done this I would be saying to them reel that tit in, you don't know them in real life and it's making you look stupid. Why is old Fopps fangirling over them all🙈🤯 she's old enough to be some of their mums and yet she's commenting like they are besties....
View attachment 88200
What an absolute twit she is. So embarrassed for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She has commented on a few - I've just had a nosey as I have no idea on who is who or the concept of Love Island haha ! OMG she is totally cringe .... I feel embarrassed for her ! 🙈 🙈 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has commented on a few - I've just had a nosey as I have no idea on who is who or the concept of Love Island haha ! OMG she is totally cringe .... I feel embarrassed for her ! 🙈 🙈 😂 😂
Bloody hell she is so odd. As a 34 year old professional I would not dream of such teenage behaviour, then again neither would my sisters who are their 20s. Maybe because I have real career upon which other people's livelihoods rely, I cannot afford to to be so immature on SM or i would have no clients, not that I would want to be anyway.

I've seen families on the breadline in my work who treat their children's development with the love and attention it deserves. they are not accessories, they need her help in many areas she just seems to help in the wrong areas...it's bizarre. she wants to help them with things like feeding them when they don't need it, but she wont help them with things they do need help with and she wont let them explore, she is too scared of losing control if they learn to do things themselves.

The fear in her eyes with the thought of a break in routine speaks volumes.

I've come to think that the reason she is so obsessed with Love Island is because not only is it about looks and she is obsessed with looks, but the control factor...she loves it because it is a controlled environment and she thrives on control and acceptance, she sees herself as one of them.

Reactions: 12
Omg the LOVE ISLAND comment! Can’t cope😫 reeks of desperation to be a celeb.
She’s a 100% bloody fruit loop!

Edited to say... pity she’s not got that much free time to be so lovely and complimentary to all her sheep that spend hours sending her adoring comments and Who pay for her costa Decaf coffee’s with all there viewings of her shite! Lucky if they get a ‘thanks hun’ she’s got the time to send it to reality stars though who don’t give two hoots about her pathetic little life and SM crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
remember the big deal she made over the launch of her website and how it was going to be uhhhhmaaaazing and lots on there..........don't think shes mentioned it since!

Reactions: 14
I'm confused! She returned to SW with 8lb to lose, so therefore not at target! She hasn't lost 8lb in the weeks grace you get to stay a target member so surely she is now paying for group again and isn't a target member for 20+ years as she is 8lb above target 🤔 but she wears generous size 8s, Xs, and is smaller than before she got pregnant 🤔 my head hurts 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm confused! She returned to SW with 8lb to lose, so therefore not at target! She hasn't lost 8lb in the weeks grace you get to stay a target member so surely she is now paying for group again and isn't a target member for 20+ years as she is 8lb above target 🤔 but she wears generous size 8s, Xs, and is smaller than before she got pregnant 🤔 my head hurts 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly! So hard to keep up with her bullshit

Reactions: 8
None of it makes sense it’s all bullshit, she is just absolutely obsessed with numbers and her weight. She even said it’s ok that she gained weight as she had CP and a hen do but we all know she didn’t even have cheat days when on the hen do so how can she blame that on her weight gain

Reactions: 13
remember the big deal she made over the launch of her website and how it was going to be uhhhhmaaaazing and lots on there..........don't think shes mentioned it since!
Imagine being that vain you make a whole website about yourself 😂😂 she genuinely thinks she's a celeb and should be right in with the other stunnninnnnnn Z lister nobodies😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her story about having American portions.... Why even lie. We all know what she's like and she won't be🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
On her fb she is recommending a pancake made with eggs and orange squash.....what the actual duck??? Either eat a proper bleeping pancake or don't bother. twit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.