Fopperholic #25 With a kitchen island, she thinks that she's "it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit insulting to her current SW consultant if she feels she has to do IMAGE therapy on herself...is her group not good enough because princess Nikki isn’t running it?

Reactions: 7
Chips and gravy won't be the same... It will be so much better because if she isn't there, she won't be making the rest of the people feel bad for using syns or even splashing out and having a treat.

Also saw new video is up headed 'it' please tell me this vile woman hasn't been gifted suitcases. She doesn't deserve them and Mrs Showoff has alot of savings, surprised she doesn't have LV suitcase to show off with. Primark it ones are below the smug cow surely.
Oh IT as in Image therapy

Reactions: 3
I’m still baffled at what weight she has to lose? If she’s a size 8 and extra small, saying she has weight to lose is such a bad message and so obsessive.

Reactions: 19
I can only conclude that she’s having some kind of weird breakdown 🤪 From watching the first 2 mins (couldn’t bear any longer...it’s akin to waterboarding) I gather that she is helping her followers by talking them through how she would coach herself if she was a consultant. ‘Image therapy’ seems to just follow basic coaching methods (GROW model for us corporate types, ‘giving yourself a good talking to’ for us normal folk). It’s very odd to watch and really it’s a bit like watching another woman wank....I mean it’s just not something that does anything for me ya know?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've clicked through the new video briefly. Conclusion she is changing her target.
More importantly how the hell does she get away with doing a video like that giving away loads of slimming world stuff when she isn't a consultant anymore not that I think a consultant would get away with it either

Reactions: 9
No consultant ever remembers that much history on a member or do they have the time to waffle on like that about one person. Best I have ever had is "your motivation for joining SW was to fit into your wedding dress. You lost 2lbs last week" She is such a dappy narcissist.

Reactions: 7
I've clicked through the new video briefly. Conclusion she is changing her target.
More importantly how the hell does she get away with doing a video like that giving away loads of slimming world stuff when she isn't a consultant anymore not that I think a consultant would get away with it either
This is confusing.. she's changing her target by 7lbs. So does that mean that she hasn't actually been at target for "neaaarly" 20 years. Why does she keep saying she's maintained 3 stones all the time.. when she is at least 7lbs away from what it was?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok this is bleeping weird. It's like two of her personalities talking to each other 🤣

She's just said it's hard to do lunch for them all together because if the boys can't feed it to themselves, she has to feed them. NO. NO. NO. LET. THEM. DO. IT. LET. THEM. LEARN. FFS what does she think the rest of us do fml 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
💯 she never dedicated that much time to any individual member of her group EVER! All her sheep are saying on YouTube comments ‘wow what an ahhhmazing consultant you are” (she isn’t one now!) I’m absolutely baffled by people’s stupidity. She’s only hyper, enthusiastic and talking like this because it’s about her favourite subject...HERSELF. Oh and the ££££ aswell of course.

Reactions: 17
Losing half a stone isn't her priority. No Nikki. That's because YOU are your priority.

Hang on. She wants to lose half a stone. But she's setting her target half a stone higher 🤯🤔🤨 is it just me?!?!?!

Reactions: 8
I feel bad for Chris' parents fopps' mum gets the best grandparents ever post but they barely get a look in. Think its disrespectful not to have put a line that the boys are so loved by all their grandparents or something to that effect
He can do that on his page for his parents.

Reactions: 2
'so nikki, is there anything at all you could put in place to protect yourself from that danger time? and i'd say something like well yeah, i'll keep the bottle of spray bleach handy'

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine how pushed out the sister is by crappy spitty nikki and her barking stupid mother. Especially when they were younger. How does her father tolerate them. Someone said the brother is a show off prick too. No wonder the sister doesn't get involved in the embarrassing tit show. I've always said she seems completely different.. Speaks volumes! She wasn't brought up to be a narcissistic twit by another narcissistic moron maybe?

Reactions: 11
Well that was the weirdest thing I ever did see. Image therapy on yourself? She really has lost the plot and it was very uncomfortable to watch. She's stuck back 20 years ago,when she perceived herself to be 'thin', when she was in complete control,she didn't have Chris or the twins mucking up her eating habits. Let's be real, she's almost 40 and she is not overweight in the slightest. She craves youth, she wants to be on towie and be a living Barbie doll, this is why she constantly posts photos from over 10 years ago, because she can't cope with getting older. She posts her wedding photo constantly because that was a day when she felt thin, all eyes were on her and she would have been told all day that she looked gorgeous. I actually feel quite sorry for her after today's vlog, she must be very unhappy to have even considered making that video, she can't even allow herself to gain just a few pounds without it making her miserable.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.