Fopperholic #25 With a kitchen island, she thinks that she's "it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth can you look in the mirror and think liner that far away from your natutal lip line looks good 🤨

She'd look lovely with modern make up not the 90's liner and spit on her lashes
those over lined lips are hysterical 😂 there's over lining a little and then there's that!!!! doubt those boys get many kisses off her with all that gloss piled on too. Her make up "skills" are very poor, every picture of her has another make up fail these days!

Reactions: 8
I feel bad for Chris' parents fopps' mum gets the best grandparents ever post but they barely get a look in. Think its disrespectful not to have put a line that the boys are so loved by all their grandparents or something to that effect

Reactions: 11
What’s with Chris’ socks? And the trousers that are too short? What does he look like 🙈 they are both so desperate to be in their 20s again aren’t they it’s actually quite sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why does she wear shoes in the house, even other people's. It's just gross. Soles of shoes are full of germs!!!!!!!!!
Chris has his off in her mum's house but not her. Yuck
Braggerholic has to show off her balenciaga trainers for the gram :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Yes, and imo it’s also better for kids to have different surroundings, to get them used to other places knowing they can feel safe and happy out of their own four walls, and settle in other places. I have never ever heard of someone recreating the same nursery at their grandparents before ever! It’s ridiculous tbh. I just think there’s a little bit more to it regarding her sister. She says they’re a really close family but we don’t seem to see much of her! The brother is abroad so I guess he’s not really arsed what Nikki gets up to on social media or how she treats her parents. As he’s not around to see it and be part of it!
Her sister is a half sister a bit older. Mad Mazza isn’t her sisters mum.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ahh it all makes sense why she and the boys are put on a pedestal now. So that comment she made on SM about the boys being like her and her brother and her parents feel it’s like having them all over again must have felt a bit strange for her sister to read with her being the one coming from a broken home when she was younger! Maybe I’m just a bit overly sensitive but it just seems a bit thoughtless to me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I didn’t know this either, never watched the Q&A but yes this completely explains Fopps. It’s all down to her mum, who still enables her crappy behaviour to this day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My sister and I have different fathers but the same mum...... and we have always been treated equally...... always ! I imagine her sister must really feel it - I wonder if she actually lived with them growing up ...... talk about favouritism though ! Still think it's weird re-creating the exact same dull nursery !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I missed that too about her sister. I did think her mum must've been super young when she started having kids, as Fopps is the youngest, and I think MadMazza is about 61 now. Makes sense where she gets her favouritism thing from then, and why Foppsdad is a background figure - he's probably trying to balance all his kids.

Reactions: 7
Ahhh I totally missed that about the half sister! Makes sense now why she’s always favoured her brother as her closest sibling then! That’s filled in a lot of blanks about Nikki being the princess and the favourite where Maz is concerned, and her enabling behaviour!

Reactions: 12
What's she got Grayson's shoes on in the house for? I notice Lawson's aren't on... You know Nikki, Grayson CAN walk without having to have his shoes on...

Reactions: 4
She has posted the boys in Nando’s. They are
Looking around hopefully. I wonder if they got any Nando’s food?

Reactions: 2
Chips and gravy won't be the same... It will be so much better because if she isn't there, she won't be making the rest of the people feel bad for using syns or even splashing out and having a treat.

Also saw new video is up headed 'it' please tell me this vile woman hasn't been gifted suitcases. She doesn't deserve them and Mrs Showoff has alot of savings, surprised she doesn't have LV suitcase to show off with. Primark it ones are below the smug cow surely.

Reactions: 5
Ok I’ve got to 3.28 mins into new video. Had to switch it off. She’s talking to the camera as a slimming world leader to herself as a member ( yes it is actually that confusing) WTF is going on??🤯 I just can’t listen to more ME ME ME. I thought the point of these videos were to help others! Piss off nikki! Excuse to talk/brag about herself again and make a profit from it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.