Fopperholic #25 With a kitchen island, she thinks that she's "it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched the family diary. I swear it's given me a headache. Why do I do it to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Side note: I still cut my grapes in half at 31 years of age (if theyโ€™re big bastards) ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've watched the family diary. I swear it's given me a headache. Why do I do it to myself.
It's the urge from the Imp of the peverse.

I have an idea of what she can make with turkey mince....a bin cake.

Simply take a pack of mince, open a bin and place it inside. Really quick and easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone contacted her about the grapes? So bloody dangerous. I still cut for my 7year old and her school request all grapes in school need to be halved!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone contacted her about the grapes? So bloody dangerous. I still cut for my 7year old and her school request all grapes in school need to be halved!
I think someone did on her YouTube channel she replied by saying she completely forgot an usually does cut them up ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™ve only been on this site as a member just over a week. I joined because like most of you I have got so tired of these influencers making out the live the perfect lives. This can be damaging to watch for vulnerable people who are struggling, as a parent, as a wife, at work, with money etc... never the less I spend a lot of my time telling my daughters to always be kind to others and worrying over them ever getting picked on at school. Iโ€™ve only made a couple of comments on Nikki but they were still a bit bitchy and Iโ€™m not proud of that as Iโ€™m going against what I say to my daughters. I wonโ€™t be posting again but just to say I can see why a lot of people on here can feel annoyed at things they see online but for me Iโ€™m going to just let her get on with it from now on. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Boom.. I'm another to have received a rude response.. (bearing in mind her Insta profile says she's been at target 20 years and her YouTube video in April 2019 says 17 years. Her Channel Mum page says 16 years. She didn't like being questioned..
Her salty replies are so embarrassing considering this is her only income and her โ€˜careerโ€™ now! Why would you tit on the people you rely on to line your pockets!?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Boom.. I'm another to have received a rude response.. (bearing in mind her Insta profile says she's been at target 20 years and her YouTube video in April 2019 says 17 years. Her Channel Mum page says 16 years. She didn't like being questioned..
First year of Uni....you can be any age and be in your first year of Uni ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I could go now and be 32 in my first year of Uni๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 23
Aye the world knows you're proud. Your fake tits are bursting with pride. Idiot.

How does a mother forget to cut their 18months twins grapes up!!! Shocking parenting
It's easily done when all your attention is in your phone and snapping shite for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.