Fopperholic #25 With a kitchen island, she thinks that she's "it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel America and the whole Disney thing will be completely lost on her...... all it'll be is photo opportunities for the gram to show off how uhhhmazing they are !

Reactions: 16
On her fb she is recommending a pancake made with eggs and orange squash.....what the actual duck??? Either eat a proper bleeping pancake or don't bother. twit.
Omg YAWN🥱 about to make mine with the kids. Eggs, plain flour, milk and melted butter, oh and lemon and sugar, Nutella and fruit for toppings. She’d have a bloody fit in my house! 😋 imagine the taste of hers. So it’s basically a flat mug cake I bet! With Faya (hate the way she says that) as topping 🙌🏻 🙌🏻 😝

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is why I don’t understand why she moans about eating the boys food, they eat slimming world
Food so what her problem it’s hardly chicken nuggets and chips

Reactions: 12
Oh my goodness. Being in Australia, I did a little experiment, to see how closely she monitors things. I made a comment on her youtube, at roughly 1.30am UK time - it was gone within 20 minutes. No wonder she's always exhausted and the point of a mental breakdown, she must sleep with one eye open.
She’s a right bloody weirdo - 1.30am!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She must be dreading a 9hr flight with no internet 😅😅. Although I bet if there is WiFi she will fork out for it out of desperation to monitor comments. Such a sad life 🙃

Reactions: 14
I have been avoiding her as she winds me up so much but I’ve just watched a few mins of her latest video. What the actual duck was that? It was an excuse for her to indulge in talking about her favourite subject. Herself! I almost feel sorry for her as she is so incredibly conceited, shallow and superficial and is desperate for validation. Then I look at what she has in her life and how she doesn’t appreciate it and the impact that her selfishness is having on her children’s development and I realise she is just a bleep 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe she’s asking for clothes that ‘aren’t tight’ and moaning about portion sizes after America, that just screams disordered eating or at the very least disordered thinking to me, there’s sod all there of her as it is!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s asking for clothes that ‘aren’t tight’ and moaning about portion sizes after America, that just screams disordered eating or at the very least disordered thinking to me, there’s sod all there of her as it is!
I can't believe she's planning to buy even more clothes. Surely in one of her recent balls hauls she has something that will do?

Reactions: 13
She has such disordered eating. I can’t imagine eating the slimming world way for 20 years. Then again neither can she as restricts herself so much that there is no way that she can say she follows slimming world.

Reactions: 10
Imagine broadcasting her holidays in such detail so basically everyone out there know’s her house is empty, its so dangerous! She might put a pic on as she boards her flight so all her haters out there can say what they really think on her SM and she can’t do a bloody thing about it for 9hrs 🙏😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I feel America and the whole Disney thing will be completely lost on her...... all it'll be is photo opportunities for the gram to show off how uhhhmazing they are !
I’m off to Disney Paris in August - Disney luggage, Minnie ears & matching Disney outfits...... I feel this won’t be fopps’ journey Lol

I can't believe she's planning to buy even more clothes. Surely in one of her recent balls hauls she has something that will do?
All her granny dresses are bloody stretchy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loved Chelsea Patemans stories with her boys and their pancakes :love:

I wonder if the Ryan boys got pancakes. And I don't mean the abominations she calls pancakes (squash in the mix:sick:) or if they got Nutella and all the good stuff! Probably not as then they might not sleep their full twelve hours with a little sugar in them :rolleyes:

• Heart
Loved Chelsea Patemans stories with her boys and their pancakes :love:

I wonder if the Ryan boys got pancakes. And I don't mean the abominations she calls pancakes (squash in the mix:sick:) or if they got Nutella and all the good stuff! Probably not as then they might not sleep their full twelve hours with a little sugar in them :rolleyes:
The Pateman boys were so cute - such little characters...... I saw them 'mixing' the batter on the tuff tray haha I wonder if she used that mix ! Then wearing them as a hat... they were filthy but having such fun - Fopps would of been in total melt down at the state of them ! Even Stacey Soloman let her little one chew away at one and get covered this morning !

Reactions: 11
I actually pity her a little (not too much like but a little ;))..... she has a lovely home (not my taste but a good decent sized home nonetheless), she has two beautiful children, a very fortunate position that she doesn't have to work (savings or no savings she doesn't work - as her internet stuff is basically tit!)..... she obviously has an army of helpers..... she has a husband who supports/enables her lifestyle... she has lots of free time more than most mothers can dream of.... she has a lovely figure..... (she does I would actual love to be that slim and she doesn't look scrawny she looks 'normal' )..... as far as we know she has her health...... and YET she is still not happy ? Which is really very, very sad..... she needs to realise that she is wasting her life obsessing over losing 5lbs (she's just mentioned it on her stories!)..... WHY ? Will it really make that much difference overall ? I think partly why she isn't losing weight is she's not giving herself enough fuel for all that she does (I reckons she does the gym 4-5 times per week?) and her body is probably holding onto all that it does get ! She is trying so hard to have this 'PERFECT' life, figure, children, home and it's really not worth it because you spend so much time wrapped up in 'faking it' you are missing out on so, so much of the real stuff and all to just get the validation/adoration from her followers who are just strangers (most of whom she probably wouldn't pass the time of day because she's so up herself!) .. I'm overweight, middle aged and still live in my 3 bed end terrace house, yes we built some more space but the kids all had free reign of the house, all the rooms (they still do) ... we ate together as many evenings/meals as a family as we could and they always came first..... sometimes I look back and think how the duck have I brought up 3 kids cos it's hard but I/we have .... we both worked ... hubby full time and me part-time since the eldest was born 25 years ago...... she really doesn't realise how fortunate she is..... I think she will never truly be happy..... she should shut down her internet and concentrate on the boys and get a real job ...... and stop stressing about things being a size 8 and XS..... Life is just too short and precious..... !!

**I'll get off my soapbox now 😂 😂
This is truth. And life 👍

Boring twit isn’t she ? Just mental

Reactions: 6
Who does this 😭😳 please can someone step in and tell her than fawning over the Love Island stars is embarrassing! If my friends, we are all aged 30-33, done this I would be saying to them reel that tit in, you don't know them in real life and it's making you look stupid. Why is old Fopps fangirling over them all🙈🤯 she's old enough to be some of their mums and yet she's commenting like they are besties....
View attachment 88200
These are the same people that were gobsmacked/disgusted/laughed at the fact that one of the other lads had slepth with someone that was 40/41.

Newsflash fopp....40 is old to people in their early 20's! They will not be interested in you!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These are the same people that were gobsmacked/disgusted/laughed at the fact that one of the other lads had slepth with someone that was 40/41.

Newsflash fopp....40 is old to people in their early 20's! They will not be interested in you!
I also think she will be reeling as the girl in the pic from Love Island that Fopps commented this on started following her fellow twin mum (and Fopps' girl crush 🙈) Jayde (Jenson & Rocco's mum) I didn't see Jayde posting gushing comments like that over her posts either...just saying Fopps!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video! I am done. She’s literally talking to herself. She needs help

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.