Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
That is scary that the girls are now recognisable to people that haven’t met them due to Nikki’s social media posts. If it was me I wouldn’t let her share photos of my kids.
I feel sorry for the children of Instagrammers who have so many photos and details of their lives up online so their parents can make some money.
I'm sure it's that friend whose hen weekend it is... she's a good mum doing soft play before heading off 😊😊 think she's a police officer too.. !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Marnic

I think it’s possibly one of the better vlogs, I absolutely loved watching the babies being babies and not being forced to sit still and quiet.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
That food haul wouldn’t be for one week! If we did that I’d expect it to last 10 days then a top up of a few bit

CupcakeCassie

I unfolowed her over a year ago because I honestly just thought her content was boring but just had a wee sneak at her page...still boring lol Is she still a Slimming World consultant??

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
The choosing alcohol instead of food rang alarm bells for me. She only had 2 tiny cans anyway?!

I too need to have pizza to have fun. Also I’d always have a decent meal before drinking but that’s because I’m a total pisshead & never know when to stop chucking booze down my neck once I get started 🤣 I need something to soak it up!
Same for me 🙈 don't drink like I used to but it was always a plain cheese pizza or half a loaf of bread toasted to line my tummy before I drank my body weight in vodka 🤣🤣 she says in the car she'd got the two cans and a bottle of diet tonic so I bet that's all she had.... 🙄

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I just can't take her anymore! Get ready for what?!?! What the hell does she think every mum needing to do a school run or go to work does in the morning. If u want to doll yourself up then get up earlier, baby proof your upstairs, do it when they have breakfast or ask the husband that works from home so many times a week now to watch them for 10 minutes. How can you get this far in life with 0 logic

Oh wait I remember its Sw night for her she's gotta get glammed up for her adoring fans
This has just made me think have we ever seen the boys playing upstairs in their room 🤔

CringeHard

Oh woe...!!!!! (Couldn’t resist the!!!!) how in gods name this woman copes I don’t know 🙄 I have 5 kids that used to be washed dressed and out of the house everyday while I was dressed and had make up on 🤨 very rarely had help either. She makes me want to rip out my own eyeballs in frustration 🤣🤣 how does she think the other half cope. It’s pathetic!
Hilarious reading this because I've just uttered the same re eyeballs at my toddler having a meltdown 😂🙈

monga

VIP Member
Is she for bloody real. 7 “so”‘s and smoothing his hair to the side, when he never normally gets a look in! Using him now only because Faveson has a dodgy haircut, she’s an arsehole. They’re more interested in the tele anyway, says it all doesn’t it! Chris looks well pissed off with her, think you might need to try and be a wife and a mum for a bit instead of your social media domination Fopps, Give them a bit of your actual attention, and not through a phone camera lens. It’s starting to show on your “perfect family”
Still stuck in the ball prison as usual