Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freakshake

VIP Member
I do wish she would look back at her stories and see what a bloody mess those filters are ......weird eyes today. I can’t upload a screenshot tho

Reactions: 4
As I said it’s more I don’t get why it’s not in Ewan when she pressed it she just looked like she was turning the boys off 😂
She’s got a myhummy not a Ewan and it’s more hassle trying to turn it on inside the toy. You have to do one click and the a triple click so a lot of people just keep it out!

At least the boys have a plate each for once! But slimming world chips? Not even so much as a chocolate button for dessert either I bet 😬

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
I'm surprised she actually has sugar in her house😮, wouldn't surprise me if it was Stevia sweetener which she has used in the past! 🤔 I'm not 100% sure but I think sweetener weighs lighter than sugar too🤥

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Oh
They aren’t free for everyone, where I live, not sure if it’s the same everywhere, but you need to apply and only get them if you’re on certain benefits
Oh really! I didn't know that 😔 the Sure Start centre I go to they don't ask anything and I've never applied 🤷🏻‍♀️ my Health Visitor told me about them, they give them out as well, no questions asked!

We don’t get them for free in our area but I can afford to pay so I would even if we did. Just because you’re entitled to something for free doesn’t mean you should take it.

It’s the same with paracetamol, ibuprofen, calpol etc, absolutely infuriates me that people take this for free when they can readily afford it. Should be for the people who need it.
Fair enough! It was my understanding it was a government scheme for all children but I'm obviously wrong, apologies 😔

She should of just let the

I love her account. You can tell she’s got money so she’s not doing Instagram for extra money. Her babies don’t sleep through, yday she got them a happy meal. She sometimes doesn’t go out for days! Oh and she’s not totally up herself
She does seem really likable and she's very pretty.

monga

VIP Member
She didn't notice because it happened too quick, I believe....they found the fastest barber in the world! They managed to do that haircut in a split second lol.
Looked well blended to me ,that takes a while especially with children

Uhhhhhmazing

Watched the cp vlog and why does she not have they white noise machine in the soft toy it comes in? Also why is she still using it. We used it when they were newborns but stopped when they were around 7 months
I still used mine with my 19 month old!

Reactions: 3
Let’s wait and see if she starts saying she is going to book one of these cottages for her 40th at nearly £2k for 2 nights more money than sense but it will be all for the gram !
how much 😳😳 seriously wowsers off to google them and take a look at what you get for that kinda dosh.

Reactions: 3