Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shivers

VIP Member
Really Fopps? I thought you made the video for the paid promotion with Graze?

Also agree 100% she will not be living there when they knock through. Not with TWO babies. You can see from the comments on her post that people have dealt with far bigger projects in their house with more kids etc. and just got on with it but there’s no way princess Nikki will be putting up with the mess and having to use a microwave.

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Em85C

VIP Member
Chris has put some CP photos on... Is it just me.. but wtf are they doing putting helmets on the boys just to ride on a scuttlebug?! Both my boys had scuttlebugs and I never put a helmet on them?! Bikes, yes... Scuttlebugs I'm thinking nah?

She's had a week away with family, overnight trip with the girls and yet has time to do a Q&A ?! All questions that the subjects have been mentioned on here or talked about before ! Can only think she's on the train to have that much time to spare cos she's such a BUSY TWIN mum in case you forget ! The answers are almost all justifying things talked about here!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

he's behind because she doesn't encourage him ! I don't believe for a minute they spend time daily helping them to walk - she'd be showing off to the max on her stories if she did that ! They are behind because they are always strapped in somewhere :(
Heaven forbid she spends some time with her kids 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6

Shivers

VIP Member
Yes the weighing up of sugar in other cereal bars was definitely a bit suss
did she put #ad in for the graze bar ?

I love watching the chaos it takes me back to when my lot were little

those boys are absolutely crying out for a decent sized meal ... she’s terrified of giving them more on the plate 🙄 in case she is tempted by it ... but those boys are lacking vitamins and minerals they need fat Flop fat helps them absorb nutrients you dense bitch

I think she’s bloody dangerous to those boys feeding wise ... they should be having 3 meals plus 3 snacks a day toddlers are born grazers no they don’t eat big meals but they do like a variety of things that they can pick up and eat ... why can she not put a few grapes, a handful of hula hoops, and a few pieces of cubed cheese on a plate and let them help themselves when needed... the woman is a bloody fool.
It wasn’t particularly clear that she was being paid by Grazs but it did have a ‘includes paid promotion’ tab at the start of the YouTube video. No mention of it in the text below the video or when she did a swipe up for the video on instagram. Her scripted crap about them was embarrassing ‘they literally don’t sugarcoat it’ 😳

Edit: and as if by magic there’s the insta ad for them :LOL:

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Yeah it’s the twin mum friend that Fopps deleted a comment about when someone said how cute her girls were but didn’t mention Fopps’ boys. That still pisses me off 😂 Is her profile not private now?
Fopps is just rude ! VERY rude...... love the girls to get pissed Saturday night and ask her why she did that !! 😂 😂 not it's not private..... the girls are adorable - they have these cute hats on with their names and someone has asked where they are from... she taggged Fopps saying she bought them for the girls - they are the same as the boys GR and LR pompom hats !!

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Is it really worth going all that way for a few hours, no
Doubt will leave after breakfast.
She should Of left earlier,I know I would of done!

Anotherct

VIP Member
Chris has put some CP photos on... Is it just me.. but wtf are they doing putting helmets on the boys just to ride on a scuttlebug?! Both my boys had scuttlebugs and I never put a helmet on them?! Bikes, yes... Scuttlebugs I'm thinking nah?

Heaven forbid she spends some time with her kids 🙄🙄
Chelsea has got her boys skuttlebugs today and there’s no helmet in sight. Jesus Christ - unless it’s because they can’t even balance on their own properly?

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I would not want to take my kids anywhere in clothing emblazoned with their name! FFS woman.
Was about to say the same thing. I never get why you would want everyone to know your kids names. Not everyone is nice. I will always remember my mum telling me when I was about 7 or 8 why I couldn't have my name on a hat when we were at the sea side.

For one I think it's chavvy and for two it is potentially dangerous.. I remember years ago in the 70's you could get tshirts and have transfers and your name printed on them - usually at the seaside - I had one with my name on and a picture and some bloke said 'hello.... xxx...... how are you?' I was horrified this man knew my name !! Creepy fucker !

sbeg77

Chatty Member
I think maybe the helmets is a personal choice? I get my kids to wear helmets with scooters from early on and then it becomes normal for them to wear the helmet on bike/scooter and easier to get them to wear helmet when they are older.

Though my toddler likes the wear helmet when she is in the buggy now!
Mine likes to wear it in the house as a "hat' 😂

Bluefox

Chatty Member
She looks like she has mascara on to me and lipstick 🤔 she looks like most Mom's, natural and normal but definitely not like she hasn't got ready? Also my youngest is 6 months older than the twins and he has one nap, when ever he bloody decides he's tired enough, this morning it was 9am 👏🏻 some days it's 3pm 😣 I don't set that routine, he does! All I do is decide how long he gets depending what time he has it as he will fuck about at bed time if it's too late in the day 😅
Exactly this. My youngest is 13 months and most days still has 2 naps but they're when he wants them. Except today because we've been up since 4.45am. He's decided he doesnt need sleep today 🥴 cat napping our way to bedtime!