Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Realslimshady

This makes perfect sense, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t! Didn’t somebody say that they had recognised the ladies children, just from SM? It’s scary.
I wonder how much of the wedding Fopp’s will give away?!
🙋‍♀️ that was me when I went to soft play on Friday. I actually felt really strange for recognising them!

Reactions: 5

Sparkle87

VIP Member
When she did that Fitbit event thing was that one or two days that she stayed over? Can't remember now 🤔

Reactions: 4

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Laura_healthylifestyle had a little girl a few days before foperbollocks and she’s running about and now onto potty training!!

Fopps will potty train as soon as she can. Def very young for that but she will make them do that as it’s an inconvenience to her changing nappies

• Wow

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
I agree I'm not keen on Grayson's new hair cut it's a bit too grown up for me ... and it makes me sad yet again to see Lawson just sat on the floor on his own and why she keep fucking stroking/ smoothing Favoursons hair? So annoying !! She looked absolutely fine to me ... like regular mum's do.... ffs does she realise how pathetic and spoilt she sounds whinging they only have 1 nap and she struggles to get ready ? Grow up woman you're ridiculous 😡😡
[/QUOTE
She going to have a heart attack when they drop naps all together. She needs to get back into the real world

Marnic

She says she needs to get “ready” after their walk etc, but she looks like she’s got mascara, foundation, remnants of lipstick and lipliner and blusher on here, what’s she on about?! Also Faveson on her knee again whilst Lawson is out of reach of them, surely she knows what kind of dynamic she’s creating here, she must do?!
That pissed me off so much today and poor little Lawson sitting looking lost.

• Sad