Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Surely the kind of place they were at yesterday they could of kept their shoes on ? It wasn't soft play was it ? I've never been to somewhere like that so not sure...... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I've been there and they do make you take shoes off and leave socks on. It really is a lovely well thought out place

Reactions: 3

freakshake

VIP Member
What’s with the drum on her stories ? Does she really think this is interesting content that people want to see πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Put the phone down and engage properly with your boys rather than pissing about putting rubbish on the gram.
I actually think she was guiding his hands a bit too perfect I think

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Yes they only allow cars on site on the first and last days at centre parks. To be fair it can be a bit of a walk to the center depending on where your lodge is.
I kind of want to see the vlog but it is 30 mins long!

monga

VIP Member
Exactly if she turned off the 50in babysitter in the corner and actually taught them some life skills they might not be as bewildered outside of the house.They'll never get through life reciting "if your happy and you know it":(
*never*

I can only do a part shop in Aldi, but the most I’ve ever spent in there is about Β£50. That was when I took my 10 year old with me and she chucked all kinds of crap in the trolley πŸ˜‚

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't see any issue using white noise. My toddler still listens to Ewan the Sheep every night. It's relaxing, comforting and a sleep cue. He has learnt to turn it back on again himself if he wakes through the night and it sends him back to sleep.
As someone else has said - it's why has she pulled the guts out of the sheep? Was she saving room for skinny whips in her luggage? 🀣

I use white noise for myself when the insomnia is particularly bad πŸ™ˆ

The thing is with prick head, she is so obsessed with routine and control that she's probably not even allowed them the chance to drift off on their own accord, because that deviates from the rules and parameters she's already set up for them.
My white noise is the humming of my shitty baby monitor 🀣🀣 it was a £50 job from Argos 😁

Wotsit

VIP Member
I never thought of it like this, but my friend I'm sat with on the train just said... Fopps must realise they are lacking nutrients if she is buying vitamins surely? She is a Mum but I'm not so I don't know what to think about that comment.

She was intrigued by Fopps as she didn't know about her account but does follow Chelsea Pateman and is going for a good old nose on insta and YT and a tattle account πŸ˜‚
Yes she's right, according to a quick Google search. Although the second picture does describe the boys and the restrictive diet is spot on. May not be vegan but it's certainly calorie controlled

Attachments

Reactions: 2