Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moodles

Chatty Member
What’s with the drum on her stories ? Does she really think this is interesting content that people want to see 🤦🏼‍♀️ Put the phone down and engage properly with your boys rather than pissing about putting rubbish on the gram.

Reactions: 6

JJusa69

VIP Member
Can't believe her tone when she's talking about not being able to get ready and it's "a dose of reality" for her. I thought this was just normal life! Get up earlier if it's that important to have you slap on and stop trying to shoe horn those boys into your ridiculous routines.
Is not like she doesn't have make up on anyhow. Or her hair in a perfect pony tail. The only thing that's different really is she's wearing a hoody.

TBF she doesn't even have to eat really but at least put them up to the table and sit with them.... chat to them..... encourage them...... help them ONLY if they need it..... and Grayson I feel is just demanding because he knows he gets away with it and she panders to him - she's forever got him in her arms, on her lap or close by...... she will have a nightmare with him... and he is so going to grass Lawson up and blame him for everything when they get older because he knows that Mummy will always side with him - favourson !
He's fucking throwing shit at her/his brother. Look at that video it's shocking how violent he is whe he's not getting full attention.

• Angry
Does anyone know where the black dress she wore last night is from? Don't want to give her the satisfaction of a swipe up!!

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Apart from being horrified that she left her child in a dirty nappy, is she implying she wears something other than trainers to baby group!
Can you imagine this idiot rocking up to baby gym in heels
I’m also wondering if the gym stuff she is wearing in her stories this afternoon, is the same as she wore to the gym this morning?! Not sure the whore boots go with that look 😂😂

• Sick

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
You’ve hit the nail on the head there....... it’s a fucking haircut that’s all I had to pick my sons hair up off the pillow and out of the bathroom sink when he lost his when he had chemo. I never saw him with hair again as we lost him not long after and she says they are traumatised. Get a fuckin grip woman. I’ve never wanted to punch someone as much as I do her ...... sorry folks rant over
So sorry to hear that ❤ x

monga

VIP Member
Being someone who constantly shows signs of being over controlling i doubt she just let them hack away at the child's head. I feel bad for the hairdresser in this situation. But traumatised? Fuck the hell off.
She would have supervised every strand

Em85C

VIP Member
And the gymboree videos are to prove what exactly? That they can "walk"?! Pffff

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
Okaaayyyy... so give them their own plates like you have been doing? And why hide the veg? They could be feeding themselves some carrot sticks or broccoli, maybe even some green beans? , she's copying Lucy Jessica carter. I know you have to do the hidden veg thing sometimes with older kids if they're fussy or whatever, but how are the twins going to learn what foods are, their texture, colour, taste etc if she hides it all away
They will be the 5% fat meet balls so only half a syn per meet ball so she will be able to eat them. Definitely no need to hide veg , but I can’t see where it’s hid lol, could do with more cheese as well look like the amount u can have 40g lol