Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her mum (if it is her) saying “it’s good for you to have some time out” you can see how all around her they are yes people to her! No other mum I’ve ever encountered, has had the “time out” that she has managed to have in the time she’s become a mum. No one will convince me that she actually enjoys being a mum. I just think she liked the idea of being one, not the actual work involved. It’s not something you can clock in and out of, or take off from as much as she does. Why do people not see how much of a piss take she actually is?!

Reactions: 26
Whoever lisaklovel is we 💜 you

Her mum is such an enabler. So good for her to have time out for herself?! Seriously?!

Don’t believe for a minute btw that Chris had the boys on Saturday night. It’s the sort of thing he would’ve posted about ‘just me and the boys tonight’ or something similar on his Deuxknees page. He probably had them for about an hour on Sunday morning on his own before Fopps got back, which is why she could say he enjoyed having them on his own without actually making it clear they were with her parents again on Saturday night.
I thought the exact same thing 💯 they stayed at her Mum's, it was so obvious from her stories on the day as she kept saying how she knows the boys will be fine with her Mum and then added and Chris as an after thought🙄

Reactions: 11
She really is unbelievable. Her saying she's a strong personality is just pathetic. No, you're an hole. Everyone's entitled to eat and drink what they want but to turn up late to a friends hen do and avoid the food and bring your own two cans of drink and then piss off the next morning is just incredibly rude!! I found SW a great plan to follow for me personally and part of that was down to learning how to be flexible when I wanted so surely for one night, she could have been a little bit more flexible? Her sheep will see it that it's her showing her dedication to SW but I see it as her showing what a selfish hole she is and how she always puts herself first! It's not like she needs to lose weight for a health issue, it's purely because of her vanity! How is she fully engaging with the hen do if she's not joining in? She turned up late, couldn't eat and drink the same as everyone else, had to leave early because of her kids... really?? what was the point of her going? I bet all the other women there really warmed to her..... no wonder she's got no friends!!!

Reactions: 27
I don't believe she ever goes off plan. I also think it's all made up bullshit about eating the boys leftovers. Every picture she posts of her dried out dinners are small portions. She also exercises so there should be nothing stopping her losing weight. Just never believe a word she says. Just lies lies lies like many of the filtered instagram wannabes 🙄.

Can't wait for her birthday so we can all start saying "40 year old woman" because we know how much she hates that 😊
So she can stau fully in control on a hen weekend by taking her own drinks and not eating pizza....but cant control herself around sticky stodgy mushed up leftovers from her sons plates? Toddlers left overs look like roadkill after being squished .... give me the pizza anyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whoever lisaklovel is we 💜 you

Her mum is such an enabler. So good for her to have time out for herself?! Seriously?!

Don’t believe for a minute btw that Chris had the boys on Saturday night. It’s the sort of thing he would’ve posted about ‘just me and the boys tonight’ or something similar on his Deuxknees page. He probably had them for about an hour on Sunday morning on his own before Fopps got back, which is why she could say he enjoyed having them on his own without actually making it clear they were with her parents again on Saturday night.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Lisaklovel 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She really is unbelievable. Her saying she's a strong personality is just pathetic. No, you're an hole. Everyone's entitled to eat and drink what they want but to turn up late to a friends hen do and avoid the food and bring your own two cans of drink and then piss off the next morning is just incredibly rude!! I found SW a great plan to follow for me personally and part of that was down to learning how to be flexible when I wanted so surely for one night, she could have been a little bit more flexible? Her sheep will see it that it's her showing her dedication to SW but I see it as her showing what a selfish hole she is and how she always puts herself first! It's not like she needs to lose weight for a health issue, it's purely because of her vanity! How is she fully engaging with the hen do if she's not joining in? She turned up late, couldn't eat and drink the same as everyone else, had to leave early because of her kids... really?? what was the point of her going? I bet all the other women there really warmed to her..... no wonder she's got no friends!!!
she would be bloody uninvited to the wedding if she had done that at my daughters hen do

Reactions: 14
With her mum (if it is her) saying “it’s good for you to have some time out” you can see how all around her they are yes people to her! No other mum I’ve ever encountered, has had the “time out” that she has managed to have in the time she’s become a mum. No one will convince me that she actually enjoys being a mum. I just think she liked the idea of being one, not the actual work involved. It’s not something you can clock in and out of, or take off from as much as she does. Why do people not see how much of a piss take she actually is?!
She defo doesn't enjoy being a mum. I watched some of her old pregnancy you tube videos last week, she's genuinely happy in them that she's pregnant and seems excited about the future. She's still a twit at times but much more bearable in the old stuff than she is now. Its hard to explain how different she is. Motherhood obviously isn't what she imagined and I know it's been pointed out before I don't think she's bonded with them like she expected. She's just posting things about them that she thinks she should do/ say or has seen other parents post. The only times you see her look as happy now as she did 2 years ago, are in the posts from the "events" she's attended with all the Z listers.

Reactions: 23
she can’t handle any opinion other than her own can she. she has turned off comments on her lastest crap offering on IG what an arse she is

• Wow
Reactions: 13
she can’t handle any opinion other than her own can she. she has turned off comments on her lastest crap offering on IG what an arse she is
She has restricted comments to followers only! She is an absolute twit and proves time and time again what a witch she is! Says about no negative comments or being rude, but it’s ok for her to be rude?! She is in the wrong job!
And no way did she drink loads on Saturday night, it was probably just juice in those cocktails! Who the hell gets up early, drives 2 hours home and then even considers soft play....,with a hang over!? She is so full of bull!

Reactions: 17
She must have quite the dilemma. New youtube video - "my first SW gain and how I dealt with it" would give her huge watch numbers from her loyal fans, but then it kind of ruins the "lost 3 stone in 3 months" she likes to bang on about as it shows she is like everyone else

Reactions: 10
I would not want to take my kids anywhere in clothing emblazoned with their name! FFS woman.

Reactions: 17
I would not want to take my kids anywhere in clothing emblazoned with their name! FFS woman.
Was about to say the same thing. I never get why you would want everyone to know your kids names. Not everyone is nice. I will always remember my mum telling me when I was about 7 or 8 why I couldn't have my name on a hat when we were at the sea side.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Something occurred to me last night .... and I am most definitely NOT A FAN ... so don’t tell me off..... but..... I wonder why she was invited to the hen do? Must be genuine friends surely? You wouldn’t invite someone if they were a hated twit would you ? 🤔 I don’t know. Maybe she just muscled her way in ..... and it was embarrassing to say she couldn’t come? 😂

Reactions: 6
Was about to say the same thing. I never get why you would want everyone to know your kids names. Not everyone is nice. I will always remember my mum telling me when I was about 7 or 8 why I couldn't have my name on a hat when we were at the sea side.

For one I think it's chavvy and for two it is potentially dangerous.. I remember years ago in the 70's you could get tshirts and have transfers and your name printed on them - usually at the seaside - I had one with my name on and a picture and some bloke said 'hello.... xxx...... how are you?' I was horrified this man knew my name !! Creepy fucker !

Reactions: 5
Snap! We are off to Disney this year and want family T-shirt’s but don’t want to put my sons name on his. His nickname is ‘boy’ but that would make me look like a simpleton that forgot to add the personalisation 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Something occurred to me last night .... and I am most definitely NOT A FAN ... so don’t tell me off..... but..... I wonder why she was invited to the hen do? Must be genuine friends surely? You wouldn’t invite someone if they were a hated twit would you ? 🤔 I don’t know. Maybe she just muscled her way in ..... and it was embarrassing to say she couldn’t come? 😂
I know sometimes there are people you feel obliged to include in things. Could be they are genuine friends? With SM it's now quite hard to not include people because they see it online. Maybe they thought.... yippee Fopps is coming which means more pizza for everyone else.

I have a really good friend who is married to a class A twit. I include him in things out of respect for my friendship with her. But I can't stand him.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.