Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s not careful they will end up fat when they are older. Kids who are starved of treats etc will always want to eat them when they can. I don’t see a problem with kids snacks if they are unhealthy as long as it’s in moderation!!

Reactions: 11
Yes the weighing up of sugar in other cereal bars was definitely a bit suss
did she put #ad in for the graze bar ?

I love watching the chaos it takes me back to when my lot were little

those boys are absolutely crying out for a decent sized meal ... she’s terrified of giving them more on the plate 🙄 in case she is tempted by it ... but those boys are lacking vitamins and minerals they need fat Flop fat helps them absorb nutrients you dense witch

I think she’s bloody dangerous to those boys feeding wise ... they should be having 3 meals plus 3 snacks a day toddlers are born grazers no they don’t eat big meals but they do like a variety of things that they can pick up and eat ... why can she not put a few grapes, a handful of hula hoops, and a few pieces of cubed cheese on a plate and let them help themselves when needed... the woman is a bloody fool.
It wasn’t particularly clear that she was being paid by Grazs but it did have a ‘includes paid promotion’ tab at the start of the YouTube video. No mention of it in the text below the video or when she did a swipe up for the video on instagram. Her scripted crap about them was embarrassing ‘they literally don’t sugarcoat it’ 😳

Edit: and as if by magic there’s the insta ad for them :LOL:

Attachments

Reactions: 5
As if it’s captioned ‘gorgeous food’
The lack of nutrients is starving her brain, that’s the only explanation for her ridiculousness!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It wasn’t particularly clear that she was being paid by Grazs but it did have a ‘includes paid promotion’ tab at the start of the YouTube video. No mention of it in the text below the video or when she did a swipe up for the video on instagram. Her scripted crap about them was embarrassing ‘they literally don’t sugarcoat it’ 😳

Edit: and as if by magic there’s the insta ad for them :LOL:
Sneaky witch that was not 100% clear that the Graze product was an Ad
the way she presented it in her very amateur QVC presenter style had me suspicious but it wasn’t evidently clear ...

As if it’s captioned ‘gorgeous food’
The lack of nutrients is starving her brain, that’s the only explanation for her ridiculousness!
Absolutely nothing gorgeous about any of that food edible yes but hardly Michelin star worthy grub

Reactions: 10
Oh Fopps, you really need to stop photoshopping and filtering your photos to within an inch of their life 😂 then in videos and tagged photos you look like a different person completely!

202001238155764061999263611.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh Fopps, you really need to stop photoshopping and filtering your photos to within an inch of their life 😂 then in videos and tagged photos you look like a different person completely!

View attachment 75179
amazing what a filter can do

She definitely didn’t say that graze was an AD last night!!! Cow
Ive reported it to the ASA it definitely was not clear at all

Her story only says the video has a ‘gorgeous way of spending syns’. Pretty sure she needs to say that she’s been paid to say that. I’ve reported her for it.
Snap

Reactions: 10
I'm sure Chelsea reads here ! This morning she talks about getting the boys ready and herself in the morning... how chaotic it is and she only has time to get dressed and tie her hair up... how the boys have got potties and she lets them roam around but they pee on the floor and then they were sat on the sofa amongst all the carnage eating breakfast... that's real life..... chaotic but she gets on with it .her morning routine is full on but all about the kids !! .. loved it the other day hubby was lying flat out on the sofa in his hi-vis work wear and the boys were sat on him while he was reading to them 😍😍
i think any household with children is chaotic in the mornings, at least Fopps doesn't have the challenge of having to get herself presentable for work in the middle of it all.
stop t bloody moaning Nikki, you don't know you're living!

That photoshopped pic is horrendous - look at her jawline!!! And she's obviously lengthened her nose and made her eyes bigger. What a vain woman. WHAT IS THE POINT!!!

Reactions: 12
Those graze bars on her stories...She does realise that the 45% less sugar is because they are probably about 45% smaller than most cereal bars, they look tiny. Also, as she's back as a SW guru, shouldn't she be mentioning some syns in the story too?

Just had a quick look and from what I can see, those Graze things are around 140cals so by my reckoning that's about 7 syns. Sure Nikki the expert with correct me at some point. I don't follow SW anymore and I am now seeing the damage it has done to my food thoughts, but I'd still rather have a freddo 😜

There's still 7.5g of sugar in each one - I feel a sugar comparison would have been more useful in her ad than just showing 16g of sugar with no context. But I'm no superstar twin mum influencer.

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised she actually has sugar in her house😮, wouldn't surprise me if it was Stevia sweetener which she has used in the past! 🤔 I'm not 100% sure but I think sweetener weighs lighter than sugar too🤥

Reactions: 4
Gifted towels to make life easier when taking the boys swimming 🤦🏻‍♀️ She only goes to soft play now not swimming! All these gifts these instawankers gets piss me off 😡
Why don’t these business pick a random follower and gift them something to review!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Those graze bars on her stories...She does realise that the 45% less sugar is because they are probably about 45% smaller than most cereal bars, they look tiny. Also, as she's back as a SW guru, shouldn't she be mentioning some syns in the story too?
She’s also seriously misleading folks put a graze bar up against those so called bars she normal eats and see the nutritional facts
first one is alpen
second graze

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She only promotes something when she’s being paid for it she probably doesn’t even eat these normally it’s just money money money all these insta wankers are the same sorry

She only promotes something when she’s being paid for it she probably doesn’t even eat these normally it’s just money money money all these insta wankers are the same sorry
There's no way she eats anything she's ever promoted

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.