Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She recorded the video twice on the same day, once for Instagram and once for YouTube. She was wearing the same outfit and make up in both. But measured the sugar in different dishes and it was shot at a different angle. But she said in both she was just about to eat it. Such lies. Bet she didn’t eat it either time.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Those boys are definitely in need of a more varied diet and fattening up a bit! God forbid they were ill, but they can't afford to lose any weight if they were.

Reactions: 12
Oh my God, how stupid is this car crash of a woman!!! Those microfibre towels are towels that dry quickly after using. She has just stated that they will be able to dry the boys quicker with them!!! She is thick as (turkey) mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my God, how stupid is this car crash of a woman!!! Those microfibre towels are towels that dry quickly after using. She has just stated that they will be able to dry the boys quicker with them!!! She is thick as (turkey) mince.
Maybe she should have read up about them, before advertising them and not having a clue! This is the website take on the towel, totally different to prikki’s review 🤣🤣 how the hell does she get work?!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Imagine working for that business and seeing that video 🤦‍♀️ Also, not sure what they do after swimming to get everything soaking wet, don't you just wrap the costumes up into the towels and go home?!

Reactions: 14
Pissing myself at her now addressing Grayson’s awful hair cut. God we give her too many content ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder what the boys weigh now? She never mentions that she takes them to HV to be weighed or anything plus the HV was supposed to be checking on Lawson a while ago wonder why that was never mentioned either

Reactions: 10
THEY'RE indestructible
THEY’RE called forever baby books

THEY'RE IS SHORT FOR THEY ARE NOT THERE YOU STUPID STUPID WOMAN.

God how can an apparently university educated woman be so thick?!

In other news, how can one family be so unfortunate with their haircuts?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm sure Chelsea reads here ! This morning she talks about getting the boys ready and herself in the morning... how chaotic it is and she only has time to get dressed and tie her hair up... how the boys have got potties and she lets them roam around but they pee on the floor and then they were sat on the sofa amongst all the carnage eating breakfast... that's real life..... chaotic but she gets on with it .her morning routine is full on but all about the kids !! .. loved it the other day hubby was lying flat out on the sofa in his hi-vis work wear and the boys were sat on him while he was reading to them 😍😍
I love Chelsea and her hubby. They seem hard working normal people, who dote on their children and put them first, above everything else, unlike Fopps who just seed her children as a massive inconvenience because she doesn't have time to do her makeup.

Reactions: 15
I can’t help but feel like yet again she’s having a dig at Lawson by saying it’s the only time he’s had more hair than Grayson, give it a bloody rest Prikki 🤨

Reactions: 13
What a bleeping shallow bleep of a woman. You'd think they'd scalped him and gave him a face tattoo with that post.

I bet she's raging coz you can see his ears more now. She's slagged off Chris for years about his ears and now faveson has his dad's features.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think he looks better with short hair...that long fringe in his eyes was just ridiculous. Why does she always have to belittle Lawson though. Constant digs at him! Really infuriates me!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.