Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she needs to get “ready” after their walk etc, but she looks like she’s got mascara, foundation, remnants of lipstick and lipliner and blusher on here, what’s she on about?! Also Faveson on her knee again whilst Lawson is out of reach of them, surely she knows what kind of dynamic she’s creating here, she must do?!
That pissed me off so much today and poor little Lawson sitting looking lost.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand. Like, she reads here and people constantly comment with advice and suggestions but she doesn’t change. Things get worse don’t they?

She’s so disgustingly salty and defensive in her replies because she can’t ever see herself as needing to adapt, change and/or evolve as a mother. She isn’t perfect even though she likes to portray herself as such. She must’ve had some smoke blown up her perfect size 8 (12) arse as a kid.

Oh my LORD, who bleeping cares what she eats in a bleeping day. Go be a good Mam to your kids and give them some bastard quavers and some play dough! (!!!!!!!!!!!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she will go the other way and delay potty training as while they are in nappies she can take them out and about all the time with no worries. There is no way she’ll spend a week house bound nappy free to get them trained. And god help them if they poo on her grey carpets....
Nah! She'll just get Alexa to do it for her 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20200123-055412_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see her twin mum friend, the one with the pretty girls, has made her account private! Finally, why display your children to 1000’s of strangers?! Does make me wonder if she reads here though? Bet she can’t wait to have ole prikki synning her way through her hen weekend 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see her twin mum friend, the one with the pretty girls, has made her account private! Finally, why display your children to 1000’s of strangers?! Does make me wonder if she reads here though? Bet she can’t wait to have ole prikki synning her way through her hen weekend 🤣🤣
never mind reading here, she is probably one of the posters! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I would never think to give my kids a boiled egg for breakfast... dippy egg yes not a boiled one. Also hers looks horrible

Reactions: 10
Really Fopps? I thought you made the video for the paid promotion with Graze?

Also agree 100% she will not be living there when they knock through. Not with TWO babies. You can see from the comments on her post that people have dealt with far bigger projects in their house with more kids etc. and just got on with it but there’s no way princess Nikki will be putting up with the mess and having to use a microwave.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I'm sure Chelsea reads here ! This morning she talks about getting the boys ready and herself in the morning... how chaotic it is and she only has time to get dressed and tie her hair up... how the boys have got potties and she lets them roam around but they pee on the floor and then they were sat on the sofa amongst all the carnage eating breakfast... that's real life..... chaotic but she gets on with it .her morning routine is full on but all about the kids !! .. loved it the other day hubby was lying flat out on the sofa in his hi-vis work wear and the boys were sat on him while he was reading to them 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I would never think to give my kids a boiled egg for breakfast... dippy egg yes not a boiled one. Also hers looks horrible
A runny egg is too messy for Foppsy though. My kid had a weird phobia about eggshell (don't ask 😂) so I did tend to do hers shell-less, but soldiers and dippy eggs is one of the ultimate kid meals going

Reactions: 9
A runny egg is too messy for Foppsy though. My kid had a weird phobia about eggshell (don't ask 😂) so I did tend to do hers shell-less, but soldiers and dippy eggs is one of the ultimate kid meals going
Who in their right mind gives a child a boiled egg for breakfast, nothing else, just an egg? Even she had hers with scan bran and marmite...not for one minute suggesting she gives that to the boys but she could have at least given them a slice of toast with some butter on although I don't expect they have butter in the house!
Those boys have never had that chubbiness look that babies have, have they? I don't mean fat, I mean that chubbiness that you just wanna squish.
I am appalled at what she feeds them. Sadly she knows no different as she has followed SW for so long. Yes, it can be a healthy diet but you need to supplement it with fats for kids because ultimately its a low fat diet. Fat is so important for so many things especially for babies .

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Who in their right mind gives a child a boiled egg for breakfast, nothing else, just an egg? Even she had hers with scan bran and marmite...not for one minute suggesting she gives that to the boys but she could have at least given them a slice of toast with some butter on although I don't expect they have butter in the house!
Those boys have never had that chubbiness look that babies have, have they? I don't mean fat, I mean that chubbiness that you just wanna squish.
I am appalled at what she feeds them. Sadly she knows no different as she has followed SW for so long. Yes, it can be a healthy diet but you need to supplement it with fats for kids because ultimately its a low fat diet. Fat is so important for so many things especially for babies .
SW don’t even recommend kids to follow the diet! They allow older children to go if their parents do but they have to follow a different plan and aren’t allowed syns, it’s more about making healthy swaps.
I am genuinely worried that her boys aren’t fed enough. Even picky eaters/small appetites would want more! She could have given them a bit of toast and some fruit, maybe a yoghurt each. They won’t learn about balanced diets and eating a range of food if they stay so limited.

SW don’t even recommend kids to follow the diet! They allow older children to go if their parents do but they have to follow a different plan and aren’t allowed syns, it’s more about making healthy swaps.
I am genuinely worried that her boys aren’t fed enough. Even picky eaters/small appetites would want more! She could have given them a bit of toast and some fruit, maybe a yoghurt each. They won’t learn about balanced diets and eating a range of food if they stay so limited.
I think they do have some toast but looks like only half a slice each, and why is she even eating cardboard that scan bran is disgusting 🤢🤢🤢 she much always be on the loo because all she talks about is high fibre

Reactions: 6
Yes, I wasn't suggesting that SW was Ok for babies/kids as long as you supplement with fats.
I meant the general basis of SW is meat, fish veg, fruit is great, just a wide variety of all foods but babies/ kids need more than what SW allows an adult dieter! So where as a 'dieter' might have fish without a coating on, its absolutely ok for a baby to have fish fingers, but she gave them just white fish the other day. That is the mindset of a hardcore dieter.
I honestly believe she has tunnel vision where food is concerned.

Reactions: 16
Really Fopps? I thought you made the video for the paid promotion with Graze?

Also agree 100% she will not be living there when they knock through. Not with TWO babies. You can see from the comments on her post that people have dealt with far bigger projects in their house with more kids etc. and just got on with it but there’s no way princess Nikki will be putting up with the mess and having to use a microwave.
Yes the weighing up of sugar in other cereal bars was definitely a bit suss
did she put #ad in for the graze bar ?
I'm sure Chelsea reads here ! This morning she talks about getting the boys ready and herself in the morning... how chaotic it is and she only has time to get dressed and tie her hair up... how the boys have got potties and she lets them roam around but they pee on the floor and then they were sat on the sofa amongst all the carnage eating breakfast... that's real life..... chaotic but she gets on with it .her morning routine is full on but all about the kids !! .. loved it the other day hubby was lying flat out on the sofa in his hi-vis work wear and the boys were sat on him while he was reading to them 😍😍
I love watching the chaos it takes me back to when my lot were little
those boys are absolutely crying out for a decent sized meal ... she’s terrified of giving them more on the plate 🙄 in case she is tempted by it ... but those boys are lacking vitamins and minerals they need fat Flop fat helps them absorb nutrients you dense witch

Yes, I wasn't suggesting that SW was Ok for babies/kids as long as you supplement with fats.
I meant the general basis of SW is meat, fish veg, fruit is great, just a wide variety of all foods but babies/ kids need more than what SW allows an adult dieter! So where as a 'dieter' might have fish without a coating on, its absolutely ok for a baby to have fish fingers, but she gave them just white fish the other day. That is the mindset of a hardcore dieter.
I honestly believe she has tunnel vision where food is concerned.
I think she’s bloody dangerous to those boys feeding wise ... they should be having 3 meals plus 3 snacks a day toddlers are born grazers no they don’t eat big meals but they do like a variety of things that they can pick up and eat ... why can she not put a few grapes, a handful of hula hoops, and a few pieces of cubed cheese on a plate and let them help themselves when needed... the woman is a bloody fool.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.