Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has posted about the vitamins because someone on here said recently that she probably doesn’t give them the recommended vitamin D for their age. Just trying to prove a point as per 🙈

Reactions: 6
I think she will go the other way and delay potty training as while they are in nappies she can take them out and about all the time with no worries. There is no way she’ll spend a week house bound nappy free to get them trained. And god help them if they poo on her grey carpets....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh no that’s purely only for bed time when she waves scarves in their faces
Oh god hahaha flashbacks to their baby days and all she did was wave scarves around 🤣🤣🤣 if babies truly did think like Stewie griffin, they'd have been thinking "duck off you vile woman and get that thing out my face!!!!" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she will go the other way and delay potty training as while they are in nappies she can take them out and about all the time with no worries. There is no way she’ll spend a week house bound nappy free to get them trained. And god help them if they poo on her grey carpets....
she probably won't realise she has to potty train them unless someone tells her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she probably won't realise she has to potty train them unless someone tells her 🙄
"What? You mean they dont just get up one day from their dark white noise jail and just start using the toilet? I have to actually help and toilet train them?" - quote from 9 pint Nikki of the lost 3 stone in 3 month club

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree I'm not keen on Grayson's new hair cut it's a bit too grown up for me ... and it makes me sad yet again to see Lawson just sat on the floor on his own and why she keep bleeping stroking/ smoothing Favoursons hair? So annoying !! She looked absolutely fine to me ... like regular mum's do.... ffs does she realise how pathetic and spoilt she sounds whinging they only have 1 nap and she struggles to get ready ? Grow up woman you're ridiculous 😡😡
[/QUOTE
She going to have a heart attack when they drop naps all together. She needs to get back into the real world

Reactions: 4
Omg this women is so boring. Who uploads a video of building work. Also I don't understand why she has to get herself dolled up every day. She was fine as she was earlier with hair tied up and a bit of mascara on. It must be so exhausting being her, dolling herself up everyday, constantly thinking of new content to give her validation, trying to gain new followers as well as likes, checking her phone constantly for comments she doesn't like and needs to delete. It makes me so grateful for the peaceful life I choose to lead and great night sleeps I have with zero anxiety unlike Fopps I'd imagine. She's such a sad case.

Oh
Oh really! I didn't know that 😔 the Sure Start centre I go to they don't ask anything and I've never applied 🤷🏻‍♀️ my Health Visitor told me about them, they give them out as well, no questions asked!

Fair enough! It was my understanding it was a government scheme for all children but I'm obviously wrong, apologies 😔
Don't apologise, having children is expensive so any help familes can get from the government is hugely appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She will send them to her Mum's for a week of potty training whilst she jets off to the Maldives!

• Heart
  • Haha
what i eat in a day = not much! I laughed so hard at the jacket potato, looked like one of those baby potatoes, honestly this woman has serious issues! my kids would eat a bigger potato than that!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she will want to organise New York now for the 40th because Billie's been for her 30th 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The "lunch" ....she was zoomed so far in to hide the fact its an egg cup masquerading as a bowl 🙄

• Haha
The "lunch" ....she was zoomed so far in to hide the fact its an egg cup masquerading as a bowl 🙄
Her 'so so amazing dinner' was in a bowl that I have - it's so tiny ... I can barely get a measured (when I'm being good :rolleyes: :rolleyes:) 40g/250ml milk and porridge combo in it so how she thinks it constitutes an evening dinner is beyond me.... she can't cook either as Chris is ALWAYS cooking !!

Her breathe must actually stink...... :sick: that really hungry, coffee, smell !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she is so desperate to get in with the insta mummy crew! Just seen she’s commented on Rosie Ramsey’s insta pic. STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Absolute fashion goals! On her stories.
Sounds like something my 13 year old niece says, not a 40 year old woman!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
There's no way she'll potty train early. It'll be not long before they start school I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.