Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her Mum was supposed to be with them !? Very strange thing to post if she is with them lol 🤨
View attachment 72719
I was just thinking the other day that she doesn't seem to comment on fopps posts much anymore. And here she is! But yeah I could have sworn she was there too so that's really random!!

Reactions: 8
I was just thinking the other day that she doesn't seem to comment on fopps posts much anymore. And here she is! But yeah I could have sworn she was there too so that's really random!!
Fopps definitely said her mum and dad were on the holiday with them and that Chris's parents were visiting???? Who knows with fopps.....

Reactions: 10
WTF 😂😂 that family really make no sense whatsoever

mums defo with them. as if she’s booked them in the spa 😂😂😂 booked herself and dumped the boys more like 😂😂
She is so full of bullshit the lady on here that is at the same place said she saw Fopperbollocks going into the Spa with Chris minus the boys !!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No new videos, swipe ups or posts - besides comments.
Is she really having family time or just her time away from the boys?

Reactions: 9
She is so full of bullshit the lady on here that is at the same place said she saw Fopperbollocks going into the Spa with Chris minus the boys !!! :rolleyes:
Oooh yeah forgot one of us was there at the same time...wonder if she's been spotted again!! 👀👀

Reactions: 6
I think she’s actually having to parent for a change, and has no time to fart like the rest of us! It might be a bit of a culture shock to her too, as these type of holidays I’ve found are not the lazy sun lounger ones she’s accustomed to! Plus if her mum and dad have had a rough couple of months, she shouldn’t be offloading onto them as much as she usually does, but then again someone on here said they seen her going in the spa with just Chris, so who knows with her!

Reactions: 14
She most likely doesn’t have much signal and the only time she does is when she connects to WiFi in the coffee place etc or doesn’t want to kill the data on her phone maybe? Probably good thing for the boys having some interaction instead of the phone in there face all the time let’s hope when they get home they are atleast cruising around more

No to all of this - she's saving the content for a mega video vlog. Just like when she went to the top secret spanish island. She's waiting for CP to message her and pay for tit before she provides them any sort of free promo - i'll lose a lot of respect for CP if they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No to all of this - she's saving the content for a mega video vlog. Just like when she went to the top secret spanish island. She's waiting for CP to message her and pay for tit before she provides them any sort of free promo - i'll lose a lot of respect for CP if they do.
I'm inclined to agree..... we'll probably be subjected to endless pictures of how uuhhmazing it's been.....and a Ryan Family Vlog at CP or she might have heat stroke as the weather has been great there 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Couldn't agree more with this!

Reactions: 7
I’ve never understood CP (though I have actually never been!) but it just seems like an overly expensive way to go on a lodge break? Am I missing something? Do I need to book a CP holiday? :LOL:

I’ve never understood CP (though I have actually never been!) but it just seems like an overly expensive way to go on a lodge break? Am I missing something? Do I need to book a CP holiday? :LOL:
If you like chain restaurants and over priced outdoor activities, then it's your man.

Although I will admit I do really like it. No cars are allowed in the "village" and the swimming pools are great (if you forget about being in a swamp of D & V)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.