Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you like chain restaurants and over priced outdoor activities, then it's your man.

Although I will admit I do really like it. No cars are allowed in the "village" and the swimming pools are great (if you forget about being in a swamp of D & V)
Doesn’t sound my kinda thing. We do lodge breaks as an extra holiday for us and the best bit is how chilled and quiet it is. CP sounds like a live-in theme park.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never understood CP (though I have actually never been!) but it just seems like an overly expensive way to go on a lodge break? Am I missing something? Do I need to book a CP holiday? :LOL:
Never been.... never wanted to to be honest....... and could never of afforded it when kids were that age.... but then I'm a lazy fat feck who wouldn't fancy swimming, tennis, walking, biking on a daily basis 🤪 🤪 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t sound my kinda thing. We do lodge breaks as an extra holiday for us and the best bit is how chilled and quiet it is. CP sounds like a live-in theme park.
It’s cute cause there is lots of animals like deer, squirrels but I don’t love it. My husband does to me it’s ok.... I can’t put my finger on. Its a lot of money for scratchy sheets 😂
It’s almost a fancy butlins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s cute cause there is lots of animals like deer, squirrels but I don’t love it. My husband does to me it’s ok.... I can’t put my finger on. Its a lot of money for scratchy sheets 😂
It’s almost a fancy butlins 😂
Fancy Butlins is a great way to describe it. It’s overpriced for what it is. I find the older kids enjoy it more. We took my little girl when she couldn’t quite walk (10 months) but was cruising and went with another family with older kids (10 & 8). There wasn’t much for ours to do but the fresh air was nice and seeing the older kids enjoy it.
I certainly wouldn’t pay school holiday prices but would go back for if I could get a cheap week. No chance now that my little girl is at school and I work in one 🙄

Fancy Butlins is a great way to describe it. It’s overpriced for what it is. I find the older kids enjoy it more. We took my little girl when she couldn’t quite walk (10 months) but was cruising and went with another family with older kids (10 & 8). There wasn’t much for ours to do but the fresh air was nice and seeing the older kids enjoy it.
I certainly wouldn’t pay school holiday prices but would go back for if I could get a cheap week. No chance now that my little girl is at school and I work in one 🙄
Fancy Fopps at Fancy Butlins in her Fancy Fake “Alexandra” McQueens!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Them boys look so lost at that art class, and why does she feel the need to take the piss out of them they are babies for duck sake

• Sad
Reactions: 11
sparkly going out blouse at CP? Pics filtered to duck as usual..... favourite child on her lap ... and their little faces they look so bewildered apart from the water ones

At CP the only free thing is the pool every other activity you pay for. I have stayed at Woburn and worked there, it is OK but expensive as it is the newest park in the UK, I would say her boys are really too young to appreciate it.

Reactions: 6
Fopps at an event for soap & handwash with Z listers VS Fopps on a family holiday with her much longed for children....hmmm spot the difference.

She is bleeping miserable. And her children look completely baffled. Make the most of it boys, it’s back to your prams and high chairs next week.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Billie Faires is going to New York for her 40th. We know where Foppergirlfan will be going for her 40th, she's got a huge crush on the Faires 🤣

• Haha
Tired & tested just came up on my Facebook feed - Fopps take note.... it’s how 98% of parents feel if they are honest

Reactions: 6
Dedicated to Fopp's SM "career" (to the tune of "Dr Hook's, Everybody's Makin' It Big But Me") ......

Bazza White's my hero, he's my superstar!

But I found this guy Chris Ryan, with a flashier car

Lucy pulls in millions

And I just beg for free

Oh everybody's makin' it big but me

Reactions: 3
Billie Faires is going to New York for her 40th. We know where Foppergirlfan will be going for her 40th, she's got a huge crush on the Faires 🤣
I think it's billies 30th? But yes fopps will definitely want to copy! At least fopps hasn't had her hair in that God awful bun thing on top of her head this week!

Reactions: 9
The boys don’t have a clue how to handle the paint and stamps - it’s very obvious they have not encountered anything similar before 🙄 dad really as by their age they should be exploring different mediums for mark making and developing their fine motor skills.

By the looks of it, they don’t enjoy much water play either as every child that that I have ever taught us immediately up to their elbows at the 1st opportunity.

Lawson particularly looks bemused. It’s actually rather painful to see this. There is no reason why these boys should be so detached given they were so wanted. It’s verging on emotional neglect.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The face of a mother that wants to be anywhere than sat doing engaging with her much wanted babies! 😔 Both boys look bewildered and totally lost! She looks like she would rather be in Wellsborne market buying cheap fakes! I’ve said it before....does she not actually look at these pictures? This is the best she has to offer?

oh....and of course fav twin no 1is on her lap with twin 2 looking lost beside her!!

Attachments

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.