Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Searched for him on LinkedIn and he looks very like Chris!
Ah I wondered if that was him...... was a guy looked like Chris...... although he's far more handsome.... his wife is very naturally beautiful too !

Reactions: 6
"She was lavished by the attentions of hairdressers, clothes stylists and make-up assistants Nikki said: "The photo shoot was amazing! I had my photo taken on the beach, by the pier and around the trendy bars and cafes in Brighton."

Brighton's prostitutes hang around the pier! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"She was lavished by the attentions of hairdressers, clothes stylists and make-up assistants Nikki said: "The photo shoot was amazing! I had my photo taken on the beach, by the pier and around the trendy bars and cafes in Brighton."

Brighton's prostitutes hang around the pier! ๐Ÿ˜‚
That's where she got insp for the infamous pleather-dress-red phone box-freeman's hooker shoot

Ah I wondered if that was him...... was a guy looked like Chris...... although he's far more handsome.... his wife is very naturally beautiful too !
Ooo I'd like to have a nosey at her....where can I find her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep found him and his wife/partner within minutes. Itโ€™s so crazy how much we know about her and her associates. Dangerous really. And yes, seems a lovely little family and heโ€™s fitter than ratman!

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #22: Want ยฃ400 trainers? Better call nine pint Nikki with the (not so) short hair.

* I apologise to Beyoncรฉ profusely for doing a ditty to one of my fave songs by the queen, I ainโ€™t Sorry hell no...soz Iโ€™ll stop now! ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 13
That's where she got insp for the infamous pleather-dress-red phone box-freeman's hooker shoot

Ooo I'd like to have a nosey at her....where can I find her?
just typed his name into FB...... dunno if it's because he's localish he came up on my search ? I don't have mutual friends with him but I have mutual friends with some of his friends... !

Reactions: 4
I've searched for him but nothing is coming up ๐Ÿ˜” can someone message me a pic please so I know who I'm looking for ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 5
Itโ€™s Chinese New Year soon... and itโ€™s year of the rat! Old deuxknees will be made up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just came on to post that screenshot ๐Ÿ˜‚
Woburn must have its own microclimate then ๐Ÿ™„
I am VERY local the Woburn CP (itโ€™s not actually really anywhere near Woburn Village) and I can assure you, theyโ€™ve had rain and wind alright! I just donโ€™t get why sheโ€™s lied!? The weather can not be controlled as much as Fopps would try with all her might to change it, weโ€™ve been suffering with the gales and rain just like everyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn't her ex Barry supposed to be a gangster or something๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ She's an absolute head, she lost some puppy fat by going on the heartbreak/partying diet. We've all been there! She's just made her lying into a career. That's not really something to be proud of the silly cow.
No....not him - he was the lovely one. Heโ€™s upgraded since Fopps anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I get the impression from her replies to comments that she feels like she discovered centre parcs ๐Ÿ˜‚ she seems almost put out that other people have visited.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get the impression from her replies to comments that she feels like she discovered centre parcs ๐Ÿ˜‚ she seems almost put out that other people have visited.
What???? You mean us minions can afford to go to centre parcs too? What is this wizardry you speak of ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.